Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos (24190 Views)

Lokoja Supermarket Selling Expired And Fake Consumables (photos) / Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
StreetFight:

Yes, I am a proud rascal. But fake drugs manufacturers and expired drugs sellers together with baby factory operators will not have peace in Yoruba land
A big Amen.
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
jumper524:
Where in the video is she Obidient?
Lol. Confession before accusation grin
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by sammirano: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obi himself is an expired products so I am not surprised for his children

2 Likes

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
If she's an Obi supporter, so what? Obi is the one running and the woman has no tangible impact in his campaign or his administration if he wins.

Wicked people like you.

1 Like

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by samfrancis1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
plaindealer:
I'm sealing this place tomorrow mornong..

I love that.

These Obi Igbos will not poison and kill us with their fake fake rubbish and fraudulent way of life.
you know how many fake product especially drink Nigerias have been drinking? God save us and they’ll say life expectancy in Nigeria is low.. we know people weh deh cause sm

3 Likes

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obi himself is an expired products so I am not surprised for his children
Of course. The guy in the screenshot below is one of Obi's biggest supporters on social media.

They repackaged Lamba for us because he is from their tribe. Even on Nairaland, posters from that side used to curse Obi.

2 Likes

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by Sholaco: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why bringing peter obi to this now? I am not obi supporter but it's very wrong calling the innocent man name

1 Like

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by ConfidentialDoc: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Writer606:
Why are people senseless is obi that is selling it wicked people can't see goid

Sorry ?
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by GeneralPula: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
dominic17:
What about the ones own by Yorubas?
Repeat the same process..

1 Like

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by vroom(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
There was nowhere her tribe was mentioned, there was nowhere her political party was mentioned, why are we like this in this country. Chai

1 Like

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by OnyeOgboni: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
cigaricon:

You will be banned soon angry
. Afj
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
But where are the products. We need to see the expiry dates.
And if she is selling expired products is it Peter Obi's fault. undecided
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by GeneralPula: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
spartachico:
thanks for the info
im going to jendol now to check all the ice cream in their freezers and make a report because i bought some last week for my kids and thank God for observations.
Check all their goods..

They intentionally do buy fake / expired products cuz it’s cheaper to buy and their would be more profit for them after sale..

These people don’t fear God and don’t do things based on righteousness..
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by GeneralPula: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
geunik:
Maybe just one product and the man is already claiming all the products.
If you have not run a business before you won't understand. It is difficult to keep track of all products
It’s difficult abi?
We’ll ensure it becomes easy after arresting many fake and expired product sellers..
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

A big Amen.
They’ve deleted his comment..

They deleted my comment too all cuz I was stating the obvious..

They wanna silence us but we’re above that..
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by spartachico(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
thanks bro
GeneralPula:

Check all their goods..

They intentionally do but fake / expired products cuz it’s cheaper to buy and their would be more profit for them after sale..

These people don’t fear God and don’t do things based on righteousness..
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by fubsy: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
What has political party or a politician got to do with the allegation? Meanwhile, has he gone to Apongbon to see what they sell there and seal the place?
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's why I always buy things from a reputable shop.....and always make sure to collect my receipt. ...should in case of anything......they are in trouble
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by Gboom: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

Lagos state can create its own version of NAFDAC by legislation
Which to some extent is what LASCOPA is
Any agency that will boost the efficiency of NAFDAC and safeguard the lives of people is a welcome development.
Meanwhile, LASG should create an agency that assist SON too to curb all these substandard and fake goods that floods major markets in Lagos
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by omonnakoda: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gboom:

Any agency that will boost the efficiency of NAFDAC and safeguard the lives of people is a welcome development.
Meanwhile, LASG should create an agency that assist SON too to curb all these substandard and fake goods that floods major markets in Lagos
Lagos state Rascals Agency?
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by ezechi242: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tingotoe:
Oh so she's a successful Ibo by selling products that can cause harm to the general public abi? It's no wonder Nigerians accuse you of all manner of crimes in your greed and desire to get rich through criminality

is tinubu an igbo man?
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by babesiosis: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
tamdun:
Tinubu should let marwa head Nafdac and SON,you'll see how those fake billionaire will go broke,them plenty inside international trade fair amuwo odofin,fake products worth billions of naira will be seized if they can focus on that market
You wan wreck them patapata.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by naijainstinct: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

She knows. But she needs to build that house in the village cheesy
grin
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by omonnakoda: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Richieniit:

I'm not tough or whatsoever.. tbt read ur comment and ask yourself how is this tied with igbos ? You're inciting hate but you can't handle the heat ? F**k**f clown! I won't reply anyone on this but for clarity... YOU'RE FOOL!
Which comment?
Re: LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos by CasNova: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Say no to fake/expired drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Ogun Student Tied To Cross And Whipped For Lateness To School / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide / Newborn Baby Left To Die In A Bathroom (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.