Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman (28936 Views)

PDP Lawmakers Allege Plot To Impose Damagum As Party’s National Chairman / LP Crisis: Police Take Over Secretariat, NWC Appoints Acting Chairman / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Goke7: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayu has finished work for Tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Shegman22(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Goke7:
Ayu has finished work for Tinubu grin
Yes ooo
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Shegman22(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
angry grin
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Asswipemod: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:
Ayu ti lule 🤣

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Una don come back!

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Oricha79(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorry, it is too late.
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Okay
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Dialpad: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Another northerner.... these guys are not yet ready
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by VIKTO83(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is finished.
Ayu is gone.
Atiku is gone back to Dubai.
Wike remains d winner.
In d first place wike wasn't contesting foe any elective post.
Now I respect him d more.

4 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Sholaco: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Weak political party
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by abidem4real: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shegman22:
PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum as Acting National Chairman

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/03/28/pdp-appoints-umar-damagum-as-acting-national-chairman/amp/
Ex-president Jonathan's creation is at war with PDP like seriously
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Devil1Messenger: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
niyisky:
All I can say is thank you Ayu for reducing the chances of PDP during the last election.

You can now go and enjoy your election loot in peace ✌️
Why u continue to suffer evil govt
Brainless

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by prof22(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Atiku embarked on a suicide mission
Shegman22:
Atiku causes his own failure

4 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by tinsel: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
frank14011991:
the way we go show am pepper for north en
The 2023 election is over. Forget about all the noise about the court.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by yemmit90: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pierced:

Northerners will never support Obi.

And I doubt if PDP will be so stupid to give Obi their ticket.....when they know that the north never forgets.

Tinubu being a smart politician, and with presidency power will be so difficult to beat by any party in 2027 should he decided to contest again.

My major fear under him is that, Nigeria should not become one party state or with very weak and useless oppositions to checkmate his government.
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by tinsel: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
yemmit90:

Tinubu being a smart politician, and with presidency power will be so difficult to beat by any party in 2027 should he decided to contest again.

My major fear under him is that, Nigeria should not become one party state or with very weak and useless oppositions to checkmate his government.
I am a Tinubu supporter. I agree with you here.

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by kaylardz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
yemmit90:

Tinubu will definitely complete two terms and hand over to his anointed candidate in 2031. With Tinubu in power, no politician in Nigeria can defeat him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by TheSameGuy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wike won..

grin
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
niyisky:
All I can say is thank you Ayu for reducing the chances of PDP during the last election.

Look at how they shared forms' money among themselves with impunity! Those people will never change
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Dedeity: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pierced:

And I doubt if PDP will be so stupid to give Obi their ticket.....when they know that the north never forgets.
Stop talking nonsense. Obi is very acceptable in the north. It's only you Tinubu supporters that say otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Atiku is not destined to be Nigeria president. This year election should have been his opportunity but he missed out.

Add Obi and Atiku's votes together, Pdp would have won this election convincingly

Plus NNPP
Plus G5
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Alasca70(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
@last, but this man handsome. The question now is, what's the stand of G5?
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Afamed: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
frank14011991:
With this in 2027, PDP will likely zone their power to the south and I see obi coming back to fight for it

That will be good

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by ubest1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
But he won states in North, the Atuku & Tinubu North fully supported according to u, how wide was the margin
Pierced:

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roger3D:
PDP really messed up by allowing Peter Obi to leave their fold. They underestimated his value in the party's traditional strongholds and they paid for it. Atiku would have been president today but for the Obidient insurgency

Obi lost too. Who says he couldn't be VP for 4 or 8 years and succeed Atiku? He left PDP in a hurry and that wasn't Atiku's fault

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Tee2027: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hahaha Iyorcha Ayu how market?

I think you are a demigod no one can stop or remove? You and Atiku foolishness cost our party the chance to return to Aso Rock thereby given nonentities called obidient morons liver to be thinking they owned everybody.

Anyway it's too late but thank God the exit door is near open for you and we will wish you goodluck in your next endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by McLizbae: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayu, the horror film don finally end. Lols

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by stickle(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Cantonese:
The same issue remains.

Atiku insisted on the two things while the disagreement persisted:

1. That Ayu would not go as it was too late.
2. That Dapagum, a northerner was the next person to replace Ayu. He said they would remain in the same position of north/north.
Wike and his group insisted that they could work it out and ensure balance of power.

The rest became history, as they say. Ayu lost his PU, ward, local government and state. One may not doubt the claim of his ward exco that Ayu worked for APC. He probably tried to get back at Ortom for not supporting him.

Now Atiku himself could not muster straight victory in his state; maybe he is in Dubai now. Atiku's greed was unbelievable. Now he cannot be the President. Now Atiku can only have plenty of IFs. If only this, if only that. If he unified the party. If he did not contest. If he did not allow Obi and Kwakanso go. If he listened to Wike and co, etc.

The election was PDPs to lose. It was a great opportunity gone.

Now OBIdience is very important. We are now completely and unshakably OBIdient.

I think Atiku was deceived thinking governors influence has been removed by BVAS. Alas, na wash
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by ubest1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
In my view PDP needs Obi more to recapture their SS/SE base back & return back to power, is either PDP compromise their ego & jointly front Obi for rescue because as long Obi is running in LP PDP cannot win
frank14011991:
With this in 2027, PDP will likely zone their power to the south and I see obi coming back to fight for it

5 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Amumaigwe: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pierced:

That emotional blackmail is long dismissed. You saw massive Northern Obidients in the last election and you are still stuck to that rehashed lies told since the end of civil war. Let the next president just fumble and see another round of volcanic eruption of Obidient nationwide.

4 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
niyisky:

Lol grin
Re: PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman by bekpo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pierced:

Supreme court can't do anything. Tinubu will rule for maybe 8yrs.

How u take know? U b prophetess?
Come, come, come and take a crate of Budweiser, u b correct babe, i love u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.