Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

“I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out (593 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by hitng(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fast-rising street singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has cried out in fear after some Nigerian police officers stormed his bar to arrest him.

The father took to his Instagram live to capture the embarrassing moment the police officers walked into the office.

In the video, Portable could be seen screaming out as he questioned the reason and purpose for the sudden arrest.

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1640673055109259264?

The controversial singer used his celebrity status and the fact that he had worked for APC as a bait for his arrest.

He could be heard screaming, “I am a celebrity and I work for APC, you don’t have any right to walk into my office and tell me that I am under arrest”.

The singer had claimed in the video that a Yahoo boy had ordered his arrest, though he didn’t disclose why.

https://hitng.info/i-am-a-celebrity-you-dont-have-the-right-to-arrest-me-portable-cries-out-in-fear-as-police-officers-storm-his-bar-to-arrest-him-video/

Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by Neverslumber(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
So celebrities are above the law? May be he's not aware of R. Kelly's case.
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by irunoko(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oponu grin

Who your celebrity epp? grin see entitlement grin

You do pass yourself,you enter police case, simple
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by Foodqueen(f): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who tell this guy say him be celeb in the first place.
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
yeyebrity....cunt E new!!!!
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by Rokiat(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
When sickness comes do you say the same to it?

When death comes do people say that to death?

If that was the case Micheal Jackson will be alive today.

So because your career is been a public servant because that is what celebrities are really your fans made you and your pay comes from them and you think you are above others?

I don’t know what gives the audacity to people to feel they are better than other people. Humans are funny creatures really.

Dust you came from and dust you should return you need to humble your damn self.
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by Karlifate: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: “I Am A Celebrity, You Don’t Have The Right To Arrest Me” – Portable Cries Out by udede(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wetin agbado fit do to your brain einh ? You go just dey talk any how. So much for the real chest beaters

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Look-alike, Onlyfans Model Dead After Reported Plastic Surgery / Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 / Why I Almost Committed Suicide - Chinedu Ikedieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.