Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) (1561 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
H.E daddy peter Obi and the Labour Party held a Retreat with All ELECTED National Assembly Members!

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by raskymonojendor: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Conversation between Datti-Baba Ahmed and Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Unfortunately, they will defect to either Apc or Pdp.

LP labour in this election was just in vain and pain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Okay.

Scream

#sorrynovex
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by cludon: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
He is a Destiny maker

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Scream harder I want to see the Vien in your forehead

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by raskymonojendor: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Scream harder I want to see the Vien in your forehead

#sorrynovex

I am not screaming nor crying. Just telling you the undisputable reality after the inauguration.

How do you expect the elected members under LP to deliver for their constituency when they are neither in majority or opposition?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

I am not screaming nor crying. Just telling you the undisputable reality after the inauguration.

How do you expect the elected members under LP to deliver for their constituency when they are neither in majority or opposition?

Hit your head on cement while explaining

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex

Sorry no vex, I am not one of the bitter losers.

We are supporting the winning party not a collosal loser

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Shetemi12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Are they rigged in too?
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

stop wearing my pants my love

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shetemi12:
Are they rigged in too?

Very good question

Election can only be credible if they won, anything apart from that must have been tampered with.

The sore losers them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Legitisreal: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Umeh dey press phone

E be like na my Belle concern me o
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Sorry no vex, I am not one of the bitter losers.

We are supporting the winning party not a collosal loser
Scream harder baby

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
stop wearing my pants my love

Which week, month or year would you ever make your first sensible comments on this forum?

Give us an hint

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by richidinho(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by raskymonojendor: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

They are too low in numbers to effect any change.

As it stands, even in the Senate and HOR, they will cross carpet and return to where most of them came from any way I.e. PDP and APC.

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Scream harder baby

#sorrynovex

The sore losers would be provoked until they give it to their boss, the winner

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Legitisreal: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
The truth is you don't school grown ass men what to do with power

You only hope they have the fear of God, many of them took ticket without thinking they would win

They would be thinking of cashing out with their one term or finding how to decamp because same scenario is not guaranteed in 2027

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

The sore losers would be provoked until they give it to their boss, the winner

grin

Shout I can't hear you

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shout I can't hear you

#sorrynovex

I don't need any speaker to vuvuzela that you people are collosal perennial losers.

Chai, losers are stuck with the election loss.
Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

You are still jumping from one thread to another making reckless comments

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

I don't need any speaker to vuvuzela that you people are collosal perennial losers.

Chai, losers are stuck with the election loss.

We are not your parents

Shout

#sorrynovex

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

We are not your parents

Shout

#sorrynovex

Wow this fits ma. Why not use her pics once and for all

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are still jumping from one thread to another making reckless comments

While you have made trolling your profession

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

While you have made trolling your profession

You are so irritating with your reckless comments

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Sorrynovex: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Wow this fits ma. Why not use her pics once and for all

grin

Stop smoking dried paw paw leaves

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by helinues: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are so irritating with your reckless comments

Hope you have not purged your intestines out with the irritation.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meet With House Of Assembly Members (photos) by Massiveglory: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Daddy is coming. Take this to the bank.
Tinubu will end with ex president select.
PODATTI is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers / I’ve Forgiven Tinubu β€”bode George / Abia State: The Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Ikotekpene Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.