Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family (23584 Views)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Impecca(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

If they wanna mourn, they should mourn in peace..

People wey Dey die for USA due to gun attacks and all, nah USA fail them?
Ijiot
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Unrated900(m): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
Nigeria has failed so many across the land.
From north to east to south and west, it has touched every side.

We must hopeful because our efforts and voted will not be in vain.
The new Nigeria that will work for all will come to fruition.
It has only been delayed, it cannot be denied.
This year is the year. The mandate must be restored.

PODATTI is coming

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by 3phase(m): 3:35am On Mar 29, 2023
To all the heroes and heroine gone, Nigeria failed you and are still failing we that remain. May Allah ( subuanau watahala) guide, protect and never fail us all
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by pragmatistm(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

Isn't this sil.ly? Not US fail them na Germany.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Blitzerz: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

U r a fooool for this comment
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by DoxxAnon: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2023
As she lay dying, she tweeted she had been shot but because her name was Chinelo pronounced Shinelo by some people they shushed her

@Woye -Woye
@ysone2 - Abolore
@iyaboawokoya- Awokoya

They taunted her, asked her if she was dead yet, called her a clout chaser, called her ipob, asked her how she could tweet if she had been shot… as she lay dying

All because her name was Chinelo and she tweeted she was shot!
They felt the tweet was a threat to their stomachs because it made the govt look bad.
Today, they have moved on with their lives, chasing their daily bread by supporting their choice, Chinelo is dead and her killers are free to kidnap another day.

Nigeria is not a country

1 Like

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by gbagyiza: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

Don't support evil pls. Can u compare what is happening in USA and that of Nigeria. USA government will go to any length to bring those guys to book but here in Nigeria the government is even supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by shanktang(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Kobonaire4 post=122133966]

[color=#770077]The problem is, Nigerians tend to think that every bad thing that happens means Nigeria has failed.

But come to think of it, when the same shooting in the US happened a few days ago, a lot of Americans said the same thing about their government.

At the end, I am not going to blame Nigeria. Nigeria did not tell those bandits to go and become criminals. There are millions of people suffering like the bandits are, and they chose to do the right thing....instead of joining the bad geng.

Murder happens. Like this one. No country has eliminated murder.At all.

The problem is, Nigerians tend to think that every bad thing that happens means Nigeria has failed.

But come to think of it, when the same shooting in the US happened a few days ago, a lot of Americans said the same thing about their government.

At the end, I am not going to blame Nigeria. Nigeria did not tell those bandits to go and become criminals. There are millions of people suffering like the bandits are, and they chose to do the right thing....instead of joining the bad geng.

Murder happens. Like this one. No country has eliminated murder.At all.

Yes, APC government should have done better security wise, and northern governors should have done better...but all it takes is one joke deciding to take up his arms and follow Satan, and there is nothing no one can do once the joke's mind is made up. Not even better government or no government.

Nigeria did not fail her. The bad bandits who chose evil are responsible for the death of this girl. And yes, while our government should have done better, the ultimate responsibility is on the criminal gang, not Nigeria. [/quote

[/color]

A very promising future, died in her prime. the problem with us is that we try so hard with defiance to treat every issues with an ethnic biase. She deserved to live and she could have lived if the people representing the government had being proactive enough about providing needed security for train that travels on every track, no matter to what destination, giving the security situations all round the country, but they were too short sighted see that security challenge, second, on issues of the bandits, they won't be bandits if there were better things for them to do and get engaged, one of the most dangerous things in any society is an idle hand, and here we have them in abundance, eventually they have become the workshop of the devil, and tools to politicians, the government is also responsible for that.
Finally, when the incident happened and she tweeted, I noticed the people that attacked her tweet calling her a lier where not people of her tribal decent, but from the two opposite sides, and she died, now on her anniversary you still chose to continue with this mindset, it is unfortunate, and we want to be a united Nigeria, it's not possible, you can't have unity in disunity.
The more voices like yours continue to dominate the atmosphere, the more they'll continue to feel with strong evidence and conviction that they do not belong here and to this unholy, and godless union of opposing ethnicities, with this mindset the nation is dying gradually and it'll be extremely difficult to restore it cos the pains are deep, and it'll only continue to get deeper with people like you.
Learn to mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those who rejoice
Remember what goes around comes around and I bet you don't want to be in the shoes of the bereaved, and I do not wish that for you, let them mourn their loss in peace, it's bad enough that Nigeria has happened to them, please do not add to their pains with your gibberish.
God bless you.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by IkemChris(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

Sometimes just read and pass.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by naturefellow(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

shut up! You can't police the mourning of the bereaved!
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by naturefellow(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Rest in Power Dr. Megafu
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by naturefellow(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2023
DoxxAnon:
As she lay dying, she tweeted she had been shot but because her name was Chinelo pronounced Shinelo by some people they shushed her

@Woye -Woye
@ysone2 - Abolore
@iyaboawokoya- Awokoya

They taunted her, asked her if she was dead yet, called her a clout chaser, called her ipob, asked her how she could tweet if she had been shot… as she lay dying

All because her name was Chinelo and she tweeted she was shot!
They felt the tweet was a threat to their stomachs because it made the govt look bad.
Today, they have moved on with their lives, chasing their daily bread by supporting their choice, Chinelo is dead and her killers are free to kidnap another day.

Nigeria is not a country
it was Chinelo then. For the election season, it is Chinedu.

See the pattern?
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2023
shanktang:

Blame the bandits, blame the police and your leaders, but not your country.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by OloyeVIII: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

Your papa know road to USA?.. In the states people are held accountable, even if there's a slow response from cops. shooters often take their own lives, shot down or are taken in.. it gives closure knowning the criminal is caught or killed..

1 Like

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by ogbe88(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

U are fool and a fool for life.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by gfon(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nonsense..

yeah nah them failed them,cause they legalized guns and failed to restrict the usage
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by ogbe88(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Benwallt:

Just keep walking until you drop into that moat
If u keep talking rubbish you will be banned.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Benwallt(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2023
ogbe88:
If u keep talking rubbish you will be banned.

Gets stupido
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Naturemed: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2023
Very bad Nigeria is a failed state. Million of Innocent has gone just like that. People in power keep enjoy with there family outside this country.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by AMI3(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Damn. And the sets of idiots and riffraff who killed her no even attend primary school. Nigeria needs snipers and a professional bomber, who will snipe all governors and blow up all military barracks, a good hacker to hack into databases and track calls and cell numbers. We need another arm good in nano technology to create tiny flying "insects", armed with d.d t poison to hit at every politician in Nigeria and their families in form of sting. Israel mossad/ sayeyret matkal used this method in 1970s and 80s to bring down terrorists, including waddie haddad with those sponsors who fled to Europe and south America after isreali release of captives held by p.l.o and their aircraft, diverted to entebbe airport, Uganda in 1976
I like to read things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by AMI3(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Your papa know road to USA?.. In the states people are held accountable, even if there's a slow response from cops. shooters often take their own lives, shot down or are taken in.. it gives closure knowning the criminal is caught or killed..
Are u sure that guy u quoted is not a member?
Agents could be here u never can tell
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by OmoFiditi: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

Why you delete your message? You sef go die na. grin

I doubt your family go see your dead body bury when e happen. cheesy
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by GeneralPula: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Why you delete your message? You sef go die na. grin

I doubt your family go see your dead body bury when e happen. cheesy

Shebi me still get family..
You get any?
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Forget about me.
OK
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by EagleSquare1(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2023
I miss you dearly, Chinelo. Was heartbroken when I got the news of your unfortunate passing. May your soul continue to rest in peace with the Lord, and may your family be comforted. Your name will forever ring a bell.

Still in pain.
Yours former School Librarian, SSSEB

nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441923/train-attack-anniversary-nigeria-failed-generation-megafu-family/
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Sacrednes: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
damn
This thoughts has been running in my mind for a very long time.
People who really want to make this move, should be the one who are seif less,so why the infor get link money and government can't buy them over.
And in all things money is the Koko to carry out this good act.
God help me 🙏🙏🙏
Creamypie:
Damn. And the sets of idiots and riffraff who killed her no even attend primary school. Nigeria needs snipers and a professional bomber, who will snipe all governors and blow up all military barracks, a good hacker to hack into databases and track calls and cell numbers. We need another arm good in nano technology to create tiny flying "insects", armed with d.d t poison to hit at every politician in Nigeria and their families in form of sting. Israel mossad/ sayeyret matkal used this method in 1970s and 80s to bring down terrorists, including waddie haddad with those sponsors who fled to Europe and south America after isreali commando release of captives held by p.l.o who had their passenger aircraft enroute France, hijacked and diverted to entebbe airport, Uganda in 1976

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by OloyeVIII: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
AMI3:
Are u sure that guy u quoted is not a member? Agents could be here u never can tell
He should try himself, he'll be met with an AR-15..
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by woleabayo(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2023
continue to rest on dear
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Creamypie(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Sacrednes:
damn
This thoughts has been running in my mind for a very long time.
People who really want to make this move, should be the one who are seif less,so why the infor get link money and government can't buy them over.
And in all things money is the Koko to carry out this good act.
God help me 🙏🙏🙏
yeah, funding is required, so is for the operatives to put objectivity as their aim, not to consider tribalism, religious affiliation too. Meanwhile, I don browse how to and personally build very mini drone, with camera,but not armed. Its permanently concealad in my balcony for easy exit to move round the compound and surrounding buildings in my area in the event of robbery/ kidnapping. I fly it in the night. It has infra light system, so it can see clearly even without switching on its long range light, and its also controlled with software downloaded and installed in my cell phone. I may arm it when I learn how to do it. The first victims will likely be some of the cultists in my area if I learn the arming of it. N.B none knows I built it

1 Like

Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by Gerrard59(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sir... Know when to keep quiet!

Even well paid sycophants (I know you are not one of them) know when to fem!

Sometimes, let's act our age even in anonymous forums!

Why do you think GeneralPula is not a paid propaganda agent? Gbawe as intellectwat as he sounded was paid, but not at the same level as Bremex. All are paid agents, the ranks differ.
Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by GeneralPula: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

Why do you think GeneralPula is not a paid propaganda agent? Gbawe as intellectwat as he sounded was paid, but not at the same level as Bremex. All are paid agents, the ranks differ.
And if I’m not a paid agent, may you never see sunlight at the end of the tunnel..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.