Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) (56672 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje ..

You need serious beating,I swear...werey
seun don regulate some insanely sanity to this kind fp...zonefree go don kill the beat but guy still find way call Tinubu for the matter without slurs words

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:
Lagos has been in chaos ever since EYE NECK selected Tinubu for president.

God epp us.
This your FTC suppose don gather like a thousand like if given same opportunity 2 days ago but unfortunately no more gbas gbos
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Maghan37: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
brain54:
People who commit suicide are brave…

Rest In Peace!
Actually they are cowards and not brave for failing to face their problems head-on.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Olayemi why you no wait to see the Tulumbu you destroyed many livelihood to elect

Unah never see frustration
Ban is waiting for you I swear
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
brain54:
People who commit suicide are brave…

Rest In Peace!
from fry pan to fire.

On the contrary, people who commit suicide are weak...
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2023
emmnprince:

What's brave about commiting suicide?
don't mind that twit
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by sasalihu8: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2023
This is so sad. In all - There is God in Heaven watching over the affairs of men
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Swears. You're still hustling to take care of yourself, then you decide the best thing to do is to marry? Are you stupid or something? Lmao
I don't have any ounce of pity for people like that
It is the are you stupid or something for me grin. Ehnnnn, if things never pure or things no dey go well, try and marry. Pikin and wife dey bring blessings & money grin

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by AutheBishop: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2023
This is so disheartening, oh! what could have forced him in to this? God! have mercy.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by eliyke(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Aklee4994:
you Dey fear ban 🤣🤣🤣that your phrase of Shege get bitterness but nothing to be said anymore
no b small,seun eye dey red now
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Countersam(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2023
PointZerom:
Did he dead?
He didn't dead. He are just playing...

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
eliyke:
no b small,seun eye dey red now
The guy eye don see evil 🦹‍♀️ Let forget how many people him fit ban for here....some people is not even aware of the new rule that is not on the rules list.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by lildush(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
emmnprince:

That's not braveness.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by JPGiants(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gamblingkills:
Things dhe happen for this life..
Once someone is suicidal it takes the grace of GOD and divine intervention to restrain that person..
Learn to speak up like na now na wetin I go use survive this night be my issues I pray the lord provides belle don bite me tire

I've been there before. Now I'm on recovery mode but my brain isn't what it used to be. I suffered prolonged acute depression for the period of 4 years. Meanwhile I always kept a wide smile on my face in order to mask it. I believed nobody would understand my peculiar situation.
I'm now grateful I found help.
It's a mental illness we all don't want to admit to.

My only challenge is that it has affected my brain and memory, something like amnesia.
I can't remember simple things easily; days become blurry as they pass by; details of encounters with family and friends easily slip my memory.
I read online that it's the aftereffects of prolonged flooding of my brain with cortisol (the stress hormone).
My health isn't as sound as it used to be.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Obitroy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=122130828]

https://igberetvnews.com/1441930/20-year-old-man-commits-suicide-lagos-photos

During election young yoruba youth are chanting jagaban our tribe must rule ok na jagaban is out overseas enjoying him slfe he did not no if most of his supporters hv eaten this week eyes go still clear election is over
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Olaotan91: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
JPGiants:

I've been there before. Now I'm on recovery mode but my brain isn't what it used to be. I suffered prolonged acute depression for the period of 4 years. Meanwhile I always kept a wide smile on my face in order to mask it. I believed nobody would understand my peculiar situation.
I'm now grateful I found help.
It's a mental illness we all don't want to admit to.

My only challenge is that it has affected my brain and memory, something like amnesia.
I can't remember simple things easily; days become blurry as they pass by; details of encounters with family and friends easily slip my memory.
I read online that it's the aftereffects of prolonged flooding of my brain with cortisol (the stress hormone).
My health isn't as sound as it used to be.

Please i need help
Can you recommend a psychiatrist
At a crossroad
Seen 3 already
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainJune: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Suicide is not an option. Never an option.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by RealDaughter(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
You will Rest before him/Her
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Shutup. You are a coward afraid to die

Best of luck in your suicide mission.. Dumb head
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
AyomideOG01:

I hope you know it's possible u don't wake up tomorrow morning? Like it's a 50/50 for you. You wish others death meanwhile you have no idea how you are still breathing.... I pity ignorant souls like you

Well, if you are among those who wish Nigeria bad, and support chaos and insult INEC and the president-elect, bro, hug a transformer and RIP in advance to you too.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Obitroy post=122148240][/quote]

Well, I don’t your Obi cares if you’ve eaten too.

Just take your L in peace and keep shvt
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Aklee4994:
Ban is waiting for you I swear
ready for it
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
spiralwedge:

Well, if you are among those who wish Nigeria bad, and support chaos and insult INEC and the president-elect, bro, hug a transformer and RIP in advance to you too.

All human must experience death buh for you to wish others death means you believe you are above death. Meanwhile it's actually easier for a high voltage electric wire to fall on your
coconut head than for me going around looking for transformer to hug... RIP to you cos your own will obviously come faster grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Weak coward
Everything that has happened to me why have I not committed suicide yet?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
dahnimoh:
Why now

Na tinubu cause am
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Don’t get married when you are not financially stable. You guys won’t hear. Na frustration and too much marriage stress due to financial burden go cause am

He was 20 I highly doubt he was married
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
AyomideOG01:

All human must experience death buh for you to wish others death means you believe you are above death. Meanwhile it's actually easier for a high voltage electric wire to fall on your
coconut head than for me going around looking for transformer to hug... RIP to you cos your own will obviously come faster grin

Gone too soon. Condolences bro
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiralwedge:

Gone too soon. Condolences bro

Is that the title of your obituary poster paper grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Is that the title of your obituary poster paper grin

Stale!

RIP in advance bro.

Leave my mention.

You jumped into my mention anyhow, now you are running from death. Premature death happens to people like you who don’t mind their business.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiralwedge:

RIP in advance bro.

Leave my mention.

You jumped into my mention anyhow, now you are running from death. Premature death happens to people like you who don’t mind their business.

You are wishing me RIP... Well thank you in advance, I will really welcome this your good wishes after I've done the long number of years God has destined for me... For someone like you who wish people premature death, there is no RIP for you cos hyenas and vultures will not allow your carcass to rest grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
AyomideOG01:

You are wishing me RIP... Well thank you in advance, I will really welcome this your good wishes after I've done the long number of years God has destined for me... For someone like you who wish people premature death, there is no RIP for you cos hyenas and vultures will not allow your carcass to rest grin grin

Sun re oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.