Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President (2152 Views)

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The representative of every country is the embassy located in that country. What are you even saying

I have told you to leave this matter for the experts but pride no go let you see reason.

So has the United States Government congratulated Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his president elect?

2 Likes

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by dat9jaguy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Brendaniel:

So has the United States Government congratulated Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his president elect?

The embassy has congratulated him, which means USA has congratulated him. If you mean Biden, maybe he is waiting till swearing in before the greetings to avoid repetition.

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The embassy has congratulated him, which means USA has congratulated him. If you mean Biden, maybe he is waiting till swearing in before the greetings to avoid repetition.

Oga it doesn't work like that....

1 Like

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by jaytee01(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The very US government has said they have no case with him but you insist they must have a case, who does that
Don't take all these things to heart, politicians normally smear one another's name with baseless accusations just to muddle up the water. Always follow official statements instead of relying on rumors, that is behaving responsibly. I believe it is safe conclude our argument here until the courts decide.

My friend, stop being clever by half....the drug baron is not fooling anyone with that forged letter. The issue for determination is whether the CRIMINAL was involved in drug business and forfeited any funds as part of the criminal proceedings?

Are you saying that he forfeited his PERSONAL FUNDS to the US government?

1 Like

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by FarahAideed: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Spot in
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2023
One thing is sure, if he bribe the judiciary to win the case, no international community (country) will ever take Nigeria serious. World leaders will avoid him in order not to dent their image with a drug cartel.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Aphrygian(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The representative of every country is the embassy located in that country. What are you even saying

I have told you to leave this matter for the experts but pride no go let you see reason.
as in when I saw him trying to dissociate the Us embassy from the Us government,I knew you were speaking with an highly ignorant fella

3 Likes

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by dat9jaguy(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2023
jaytee01:

My friend, stop being clever by half....the drug baron is not fooling anyone with that forged letter. The issue for determination is whether the CRIMINAL was involved in drug business and forfeited any funds as part of the criminal proceedings?

Did the USA tell you he forfeited any amount and did they tell you the terms of the forfeiture
Please i would like to see.

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by dat9jaguy(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Aphrygian:
as in when I saw him trying to dissociate the Us embassy from the Us government,I knew you were speaking with an highly ignorant fella

Don't mind that guy, he is try to form intellectual but he doesn't just have what it takes. Imagine his arguments.

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Don't mind that guy, he is try to form intellectual but he doesn't just have what it takes. Imagine his arguments.

Aphrygian:

I provided document as proof and you called mine fake then you brought your own document and you expect me to believe you....

You guys are so funny, if my documents are fake as you claimed then Peter Obi and Labour party might be one of the most stupid set of people to carry a fake document and information about Tinubu to challenge him court...

If you need a copy, you can download it and read for yourself, ignorance is not an excuse under the law

and please read it from beginning to the end before you come back to argue....

https://gazettengr.com/wp-content/uploads/US-District-Court-Northern-District.pdf
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by pquaver(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu was never supposed to be governor in the first place because of his crimes in the U.S, the document you guys keep posting was from U.S embassy in Lagos, that does not mean US government, it is just like saying the U.S embassy congratulated Tinubu as president elect and the U.S government has not.

Does the embassy congratulations mean that the U.S government has congratulated him?

Oga sorry i stopped reading here.. Please what is an embassy? Why is the compound in the us embassy seen as American territory? The ambassadors is zhe head of the embassy please what is an ambassador? If you answer this questions to understand the embassy is the representative of the a govt in a country you wont say that rubbish i bolded.
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by pquaver(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
jaytee01:

Is there forfeiture in drug case? So Escobar who even had to bury money could not forfeit money for his freedom.. Hushpuppi forfeited yet he is not free. Dey just dey play.. Obingo

1 Like

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2023
pquaver:

Oga sorry i stopped reading here.. Please what is an embassy? Why is the compound in the us embassy seen as American territory? The ambassadors is zhe head of the embassy please what is an ambassador? If you answer this questions to understand the embassy is the representative of the a govt in a country you wont say that rubbish i bolded.

Decisions taken by embassies can still be reversed by the main government because though they represent the government, they are not the main government...

An embassy is a representative of the government but with limits, that is why sometimes they grant visa to someone and he gets there and gets deported, the embassy cleared the person but the country did not...
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by pquaver(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Decisions taken by embassies can still be reversed by the main government because though they represent the government, they are not the main government...

An embassy is a representative of the government but with limits, that is why sometimes they grant visa to someone and he gets there and gets deported, the embassy cleared the person but the country did not...
.. No oga the person get reject by same system.. It like saying a class teacher and an assistant teacher.. If the assistant Mark and the class teacher correct their could be changes dues to mistake, something over loooked by assistant, that does mean the both are not workior represent the the same authority.. In fact when the ambassadors leave for his posting he must take a letter of credence from the president of his or her country to submit to the host president where he is going.. Signifying that he is the messenger of the president to him and representative.. Abeg if the are different why do u summon the embassy /ambassadors eg South African ambassadors during xenophobia when the government does something, why not go direct to the Federal government of the country when they are not the same? Na wa for una... Ooo. If person no go school una go use pride confuse people wey come learn for Nairaland. Please if 1 doesn't know sth ask so other can learnfrom your questions.. Some people are learning here.. Let stop saying thing that are false. There are thing that even logic can explain..

1 Like

Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2023
pquaver:
.. No oga the person get reject by same system.. It like saying a class teacher and an assistant teacher.. If the assistant Mark and the class teacher correct their could be changes dues to mistake, something over loooked by assistant, that does mean the both are not workior represent the the same authority.. In fact when the ambassadors leave he must take a letter from the president to submit to the host president where he is going.. Abeg if the are different why do u summon the embassy /ambassadors eg South African ambassadors during xenophobia when the government does something, why not go direct to the Federal government of the country when they are not the same?

Oga I never said they are different, what I am saying is Embassy powers are limited and subject to the main country's power, if they take a decision, that decision can still be reversed, I have watched foreign travel programs where some people are cleared by the embassy in their country, they get to the main country and immigration in the country will not clear them and sometimes it has nothing to do with any offense, they will just tell them that they don't believe that they are coming to the country to do what they claim

That is why I am telling you that the Embassy's decision is still subject to the country's own, the embassy clearing you might not mean that the country has cleared you and whatever the country decides over you overrides what the embassy decides.
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Aphrygian(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

I provided document as proof and you called mine fake then you brought your own document and you expect me to believe you....

You guys are so funny, if my documents are fake as you claimed then Peter Obi and Labour party might be one of the most stupid set of people to carry a fake document and information about Tinubu to challenge him court...

If you need a copy, you can download it and read for yourself, ignorance is not an excuse under the law

and please read it from beginning to the end before you come back to argue....

https://gazettengr.com/wp-content/uploads/US-District-Court-Northern-District.pdf
I was not commenting on whatever documents you posted,I was only commenting your post dissociating the American government from the American Embassy here in Nigeria
Re: Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President by Brendaniel: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Aphrygian:
I was not commenting on whatever documents you posted,I was only commenting your post dissociating the American government from the American Embassy here in Nigeria

I wasn't dissociating them, I was only trying to let him know that the embassy powers are limited and subject to that of the main country and that the embassy can take decisions which can still be reversed by the main the main country which I have explained here.

Oga I never said they are different, what I am saying is Embassy powers are limited and subject to the main country's power, if they take a decision, that decision can still be reversed, I have watched foreign travel programs where some people are cleared by the embassy in their country, they get to the main country and immigration in the country will not clear them and sometimes it has nothing to do with any offense, they will just tell them that they don't believe that they are coming to the country to do what they claim

That is why I am telling you that the Embassy's decision is still subject to the country's own, the embassy clearing you might not mean that the country has cleared you and whatever the country decides over you overrides what the embassy decides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oilserv Chairman, Okwuosa, Tours Awka Millennium City(photos) / Femi Pedro Resigns / Nigeria Constitution Is Invalid, Nigeria Is Invalid, Biafra Govt In Exile Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.