Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Story: Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Story: Please Help (423 Views)

My Story: Do Not Give Up / Seeking A Job: My Story / How God Changed My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story: Please Help by Pinkybush: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders. I came to Lagos last year to join a friend in a construction site as a iron bender, and accommodation is provided by the company . Two or three weeks into the job, the company went on a temporary break due to non availability of iron, and because of that I looked for another place inorder to have money to feed myself pending when work resume at my primary place of work. Later, this became a trend, few weeks of work, two - three weeks of break.
To worsen the case, since returning from Christmas break, the site is yet to reopen till this very minute. I've checked other sites owned by this company inorder for them to allow me to stay in their facility, but non is forthcoming.
The problem now is that the company has sent me out from their facility, and I don't have anybody to meet or where to go. Please, if there's anyone here with a place I can attach and pay weekly or monthly, help me.
Presently, I'm sleeping on the road, along Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi.
Please I'm open to another job with accommodation. My contact is 09070147496. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story: Please Help by Wodu89: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Go to Chisco bus stop. You can hang around that area and ask people for batcher apartments. You can stay there and find job why you stay. You can reach agreent to pay weekly.

2 Likes

Re: My Story: Please Help by Pinkybush: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Pls someone should help me. Where I've seen is for me to pay #4,000 and sleep outside. No where to keep my bag, and if it rain only God knows how it will be. pls I need help.
Re: My Story: Please Help by Wodu89: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Pinkybush:
Pls someone should help me. Where I've seen is for me to pay #4,000 and sleep outside. No where to keep my bag, and if it rain only God knows how it will be. pls I need help.

You are too stubborn. Okay sit down there na.
Re: My Story: Please Help by Pinkybush: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Please,
I'm open to any other job with accommodation. My contact is 09070147496
Re: My Story: Please Help by Pinkybush: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mods pls help me take this to front page for a wider view, if help may come for me. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

. / C.E.O Imranroofing Launches Initiative to empower 1000 youths with digital skill / Farm Manager Needed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.