Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu (12284 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Stanbaba30: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Chinekè kpoor kwa gî oku…!

1 Like

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by lilhoodie(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-handing-over-a-state-stronger-better-in-everything-than-i-met-ikpeazu/
i am from abia state oga abeg you did nothing for us look at obohia road , portharcourt road e.t.c 8 years in office with nothing show for it . God bless you sir
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Testimony1988(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Abia people will know better.
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Gaabasky: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
One of the states that PDP must be ashamed of ruling from 1999 without Major impact.
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by phorget(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
brutal1:
That was the way Anambarians said all sort of things against Obi, they are still online.. internet never forgets. But today he is a saint, messiah and Jesus altogether. This one that gives women that gives birth N500 is someones hero like ds .. shame!

I have been to Abia State and it's a shame that the whole state is in such a pathetic state and that makes me ask what the state governors has been doing since 1999. The irony of it all is that there seems not even one person who has ever commended this particular Ikpeazu except those benefiting directly from his administration and ofcourse I wouldn't recognize the 500naira or kerosene sharing as any form of good governance.

1 Like

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Otulented: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by kezienaira: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheboyGhost:
I beg your pardon sir,

The only thing that got stronger and better was the size of your stomach!!!!!

That's the only thing that got fatter.
His head and stomach

2 Likes

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by erniok(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
LadyExcellency:
No politician can govern Abia State well. When expectations supass performance, we have misgivings.

You tried 50% better than previous Governors combined. You are the most peaceful Governor in Nigeria from 1999 till date.
You are a clown. OUK outperformed this is comrade.
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
“from sociopolitical stability to socioeconomic development, peace and security and infrastructural renewal, Abia is way better than it was when we came on board”.

FACT

Indeed Abia is better than what he met. His major undoing was owing salary and some of his projects taking too long

MAY ABIA SUCCEED

Pics: Aba

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
biafranrealson:
In all honesty, despite Okezie Ikpeazu flaws, this statement of his is absolutely correct.
Lets remove sentiment and ethnic bigotry.

My brother our people are not logical.

They don't understand that two truths can exist.

He has flaws and was the most underperformed governor in SE = TRUE
He did well in Abia and Aba in particular compared to what he met = TRUE
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
lilhoodie:
i am from abia state oga abeg you did nothing for us look at obohia road , portharcourt road e.t.c 8 years in office with nothing show for it . God bless you sir

while you are calling all this roads also try to mention

- Aba - Owerri road
- Faulks Road
- Ngwa Road
- Milverton, Eziukwu, Okije Lane, etc.
- Other numerous internal road he recovered.

And yes, he performed poorly. But what he said is true, compared to his "predecessors" he outperforms them in infrastructure.

My problem with him began when i started hearing he was owing salaries and the that he could not finish PH road after 4 years of flaggin it off

But that does not mean he is not correct in saying he was the first governor that took the redevelopment of Aba serious,
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by LZAA: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Afamed:
Is alright. They do not even have standard in that party of the country.

Everything goes.

Just deliver 3 litres of Kerosene and pay woman N500 after delivery.

You are 100% good to go for re- election

No wonder Abaribe has been there , for over 20 yrs doing next to nothing and got re elected again

But a Gov with many projects to his credit in Lagos should be booted out for Chinedu who has never governed Eke market square for an hour.

LZAA your Gov has spoken . He said he has turned Abia to Taiwan, no need for you to embark to Ndi Ocha land again

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by lilhoodie(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

while you are calling all this roads also try to mention

- Aba - Owerri road
- Faulks Road
- Ngwa Road
- Milverton, Eziukwu, Okije Lane, etc.
- Other numerous internal road he recovered.

And yes, he performed poorly. But what he said is true, compared to his "predecessors" he outperforms them in infrastructure.

My problem with him began when i started hearing he was owing salaries and the that he could not finish PH road after 4 years of flaggin it off

But that does not mean he is not correct in saying he was the first governor that took the redevelopment of Aba serious,
Are u defending him
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Umufather147(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who talk that thing ❌
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by Sammy5413(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Any other failure can say same
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by kkonyeji(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
phorget:
But Abians are saying otherwise.
Everybody cant be wrong at the same time nah.

Ememanka & his boss the kerosene governor lie a lot.

No truth in all that was said
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by kkonyeji(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
alfredo4u:
Am from Abia....my guy u did nothing for us in Abia State....

Am ashamed of you coming on air to say, u developed ABA by opening, Crunchies, Kilmajaro, etc

It's that development in your village....

Thank God for Labour Party that removed u guys from power....

Thank God for ObiDatti.......

He didn't say Crunchies abeg
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by kkonyeji(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
EKONGKING:
Let's watch out if labour party performs in abia ,

Obidients should show us pictures of development of abia state daily, so as to convince us to vote for labour party and obi in 2027

Daily?
U think it's that easy correcting the mess of 24 yrs of PDP?
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by IbeOkehie: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
EKONGKING:
Let's watch out if labour party performs in abia ,

Obidients should show us pictures of development of abia state daily, so as to convince us to vote for labour party and obi in 2027

I'm quite certain that Alex Otti will not do much to change Abia State for the better.

Thanks.
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
lilhoodie:
Are u defending him

why do people always ask this stupid question when I raise this point??

If I mention areas I visibly saw he improve does that mean I am defending or supporting him?
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Afamed:
Is alright. They do not even have standard in that party of the country.

Everything goes.

Just deliver 3 litres of Kerosene and pay woman N500 after delivery.

You are 100% good to go for re- election

No wonder Abaribe has been there , for over 20 yrs doing next to nothing and got re elected again

But a Gov with many projects to his credit in Lagos should be booted out for Chinedu who has never governed Eke market square for an hour.

LZAA your Gov has spoken . He said he has turned Abia to Taiwan, no need for you to embark to Ndi Ocha land again
Stupidly shut up ur sense, did u see any easterner body supporting him... don't focus on ur brown roofs.. and how to ammend ur life... ofe

1 Like

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
kkonyeji:

He didn't say Crunchies abeg
did u watch that very interview abi u wan just suport nonsense
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by PeggySandas(f): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Someone should save this topic/thread on their phone as PDF. Because I know in few years igbos will come out to tell us to vote Ikpeazu for president for he is the best thing after sliced bread. Just like they carried pandora for head like gala in the just concluded elections, I very happy he failed.

No igbo will rule nigeria.

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by PeggySandas(f): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2023
theamazonguru:
This man should just hide his face in shame.
I saw one of his interviews with Seun Okinbaloye of channels. His response and I quote:

"Some people said said Abia is not working, today, in Abia today we have Dominos, we have Chicken republic,all of these were not there before we came on board".

Can you imagine what a State governor is pointing to as achievement after 6 years in office.

Honestly this man should be arrested after leaving office.

No ideas ,no achievement, no nothing, oh my God what a shame of a governor.

I weep for my Country.
I pity Abia people.

He's the next igbo people candidate for presidency.🤣🤣🤣

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by PeggySandas(f): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2023
wizdooarchy3:
u took Abia 25x backward.

it took you 8yrs to construct a table called flyover at osisioma (the only flyover in Abia) while your friend and neighbor is flagging off & completing flyovers almost every month. what a shame.
u said it's because of your administration investment project that makes Eateries like Dominion Pizza etc and ShopRite came to Abia. what a shame.

You have Master plan and blue plan for Aba, Umauhia and Ohafia Why didn't u implement it? do u have any projects done by your administration in Ohafia?

Anyway your Name is indeed following you
Ikpeazu meaning the Last
l
This why igbo people keep rushing to Lagos through night bus 'cause thier region is the most backward region in the country.

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by PeggySandas(f): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Laple0541:
He tried anyway, he share kerosine as dividend of democracy to his people.

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by PeggySandas(f): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2023
I thought tinubu is igbos problem. Let the poor man be na. Let igbo take over Lagos because their region is in a condition that's have nothing good to write home about.
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2023
PeggySandas:
This why igbo people keep rushing to Lagos through night bus 'cause thier region is the most backward region in the country.

If Yoruba people/ Lagos are doing well is it reflecting in my life?

Am concerned about things that affects me positively and no what my/our region has.

here in London Yoruba's and other Africans are here. why do they live Lagos?
And your there bragging of a state or Region.

Our common enemy in Africa is our Politicians.
use your head Sir.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by EKONGKING: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2023
kkonyeji:

Daily?
U think it's that easy correcting the mess of 24 yrs of PDP?

So u need another 24 years grin ,like Buhari said ,we need 16 years to correct the mess of PDP 16 years .
Re: I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu by lilhoodie(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

why do people always ask this stupid question when I raise this point??

If I mention areas I visibly saw he improve does that mean I am defending or supporting him?
why are you being rude towards me when i haven't said any thing wrong to you .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. / Oyegun To Remain APC Chairman If Convention Fails To Hold - APC NEC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.