Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) (31696 Views)

Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by izubext007: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
wike is jagaban jnr.
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The man go don lose blood....

Please keep an eye on your brother.
Hahahahaha

I'm not keeping an eye on anyone, marriage is sweet, he should enjoy the sweetness that comes from marrying ahnie cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by 727abejide: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Palace coupist Palace coupist ...
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Kumosisi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wike with his whisky glass in his hand.. tongue 40yrs
Darren95:
Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed visit Governor Wike in Port Harcourt last night.
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:

Hahahahaha

I'm not keeping an eye on anyone, marriage is sweet, he should enjoy the sweetness that comes from marrying ahnie. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Allisgud: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Flapp478:
Wait o! Is wike different from other PDP governors? Why is he getting so much attention pls? Seems wike is a BiG Name o

If you're Blessed as wike and can help me with 5k to solve a a hunger challenge, pls kindly reach out to me. God will bless you as u do so. Amen
wike is sitting on state Treasury that can single handedly sponsored a presidential election and all his candidate
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Flapp478(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Allisgud:
wike is sitting on state Treasury that can single handedly sponsored a presidential election and all his candidate

And poverty is killing people?
Why is life this unfair pls? Why
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Jemse865: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gfrg

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by amp01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
quote author=Felimax post=122143108]

He gave him fatality
Wike brought Ayu, Ayu killed him politically and that is my joy.

[/quote]
Then confusion is your case.Ayu killed wike politically.
In term of politics,wike is bigger than ayu.
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Akharmony: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Baba holding his glass of wiskey tightly..
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Spiff20(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
That chick on blue though
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Flapp478:

And poverty is killing people?
Why is life this unfair pls? Why
that is why atiku and other pdp pcc are finding it had to remove him
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
alobright17:
how did Ayu killed wike politically? Explain

Hahahahaha... Ask Wike why he couldn't get off Ayu's back.

Ask Wike who murdered his chance in the primaries?

Ask Wike who brought Ayu in and which assignment was given to Ayu by himself and Ortom?

It was sweet when Wike was crying that he would have been the flag bearer of PDP.

Wike was so sure of victory in the primaries because Ayu swore to deliver Wike but the reverse was the case.

Ayu has nothing to loose!
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
amp01:

quote author=Felimax post=122143108]

He gave him fatality
Wike brought Ayu, Ayu killed him politically and that is my joy.

Then confusion is your case.Ayu killed wike politically.
In term of politics,wike is bigger than ayu.

Indeed! grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
highchief1:
wike is dead politically?who in ur family has gotten to a councilor.from council chairman,to chief of staff to minister then gov are u r saying dead politically.I don’t know what controls some of u guys mouth.

And your epileptic brain quickly tell you to refer to my family! Since when did you become an advocate of Wike the drunkard?

If your family has anything to compare why not come personal with me.

Wike spokeman I greet you sir!
Tell your drunk is has won himself the prestigious Global Clown award!
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by alobright17(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Felimax:

Hahahahaha... Ask Wike why he couldn't get off Ayu's back.

Ask Wike who murdered his chance in the primaries?

Ask Wike who brought Ayu in and which assignment was given to Ayu by himself and Ortom?

It was sweet when Wike was crying that he would have been the flag bearer of PDP.

Wike was so sure of victory in the primaries because Ayu swore to deliver Wike but the reverse was the case.

Ayu has nothing to loose!

The question remained how did embattled Ayu killed Wike politically? Answer the question and stop ranting

Upon all the suspensions why did he not suspend Wike since ?
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by highchief1: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Felimax:

And your epileptic brain quickly tell you to refer to my family! Since when did you become an advocate of Wike the drunkard?

If your family has anything to compare why not come personal with me.

Wike spokeman I greet you sir!
Tell your drunk is has won himself the prestigious Global Clown award!
if drinking will make governors in Nigeria perform like wike then alcohol should be served even in churches.I am not Buhari that gave him an award for excellent performance o before u call me spokesman again.The problem I have with u boys is that when u hate someone,u don’t care to see the good side of them.Life shouldn’t be so.NAwa for black man

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ekhai(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:
Na only God know wetin Ayu do wike
Two things. 1. He called Taibuwal the hero of democracy. After he stepped down for Atiku. 2.For selling Nomination form for Atiku before the submission of the report of the zoning committee.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kelmicheal: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who is that strange lady ?
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
alobright17:

The question remained how did embattled Ayu killed Wike politically? Answer the question and stop ranting

Upon all the suspensions why did he not suspend Wike since ?

Wike does not need suspension.
He has already been beaten blue black by Ayu.

I still see how Ayu and Tambuwal were laughing after they gave the drunk smack down.
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by alobright17(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Felimax:

Wike does not need suspension.
He has already been beaten blue black by Ayu.

I still see how Ayu and Tambuwal were laughing after they gave the drunk smack down.

he retained his state’s governorship candidate gave Tinubu rivers vote and you are here capping, you that’s not drunkard can’t stand where Wike stood , I rather have a drunk type of wike as a father.

Can you win chairmanship in your local government not to talk of governing a state ? Abeg go and hide your shameful face and stop making useless noise .
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pierocash:
Why is Wike no longer insisting that a Southerner must replace Ayu? He welcomed him with a smile.

you're naive, Wike keep quiet because he want a southern candidate in the next election hence he's cool with Northerner occupying the chairmanship post

Wike wasn't really fighting for equity ,he is fighting a personal battle using equity as a cover
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 2:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Darren95:
Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed visit Governor Wike in Port Harcourt last night.

Wasting public funds flying private jets “visiting” their pals instead of taking care of the business they were elected to do…
>

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by GentleBeast: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Pierocash:
Why is Wike no longer insisting that a Southerner must replace Ayu? He welcomed him with a smile.

Wike wasn't really fighting for equity ,he is fighting a personal battle using equity as a cover
that is your business anyway.
"His Excellency.Gov. Wike only insisted that *you can't have the presidential candidate from the north and party chair from same zone* now there is no more presidential candidate" therefore whoever is the party chairman is welcomed. (Are u well now?)
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2023
GentleBeast:
that is your business anyway.
"His Excellency.Gov. Wike only insisted that *you can't have the presidential candidate from the north and party chair from same zone* now there is no more presidential candidate" therefore whoever is the party chairman is welcomed. (Are u well now?)
I should really ask you if you are well,or malaria is still tormenting your reasoning.

Ask your wike why he was still insulting Ayu (who has achieved what wike will never achieve in politics)even more than 5 weeks after presidential election? If it was not really about personal fight disguising as regional balance ,is there still a Presidential candidate all these while he kept insulting Ayu?

You can go fool your relatives with that
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
alobright17:
he retained his state’s governorship candidate gave Tinubu rivers vote and you are here capping, you that’s not drunkard can’t stand where Wike stood , I rather have a drunk type of wike as a father.

Can you win chairmanship in your local government not to talk of governing a state ? Abeg go and hide your shameful face and stop making useless noise .

You can masturbate on!
We are not on the same page.
All my life both in school and in church I have always been the president.

I have held three presidential positions running at the same time. You don't know me and will never know me.

I cannot hide my face in shame because if you know me you won't say those trash you said. You can eat Wike's poo for all I care.

I made myself therefore I worship no man. I am a confirm wafarian!
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by alobright17(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

You can masturbate on!
We are not on the same page.
All my life both in school and in church I have always been the president.

I have held three presidential positions running at the same time. You don't know me and will never know me.

I cannot hide my face in shame because if you know me you won't say those trash you said. You can eat Wike's poo for all I care.

I made myself therefore I worship no man. I am a confirm wafarian!

Taaaaa stop making noise on a faceless app everyone is dangote , mumu want to compare himself to Wike imagine the Olodo I’m even responding to ?

President of which country? Ordinary councilors is worth more than 1 billion anyone of the yeye none political president you’re trying to refer to that’s why shame no let you mention the yeye presidency you held.

Onye ala forming president.
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Felimax(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2023
alobright17:

Taaaaa stop making noise on a faceless app everyone is dangote , mumu want to compare himself to Wike imagine the Olodo I’m even responding to ?

President of which country? Ordinary councilors is worth more than 1 billion anyone of the yeye none political president you’re trying to refer to that’s why shame no let you mention the yeye presidency you held.

Onye ala forming president.

See goat!
As if I am the cause of your ED!

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by alobright17(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

See goat!
As if I am the cause of your ED!
See what president of entire world is posting . Meme posting president. Ode
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by GentleBeast: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pierocash:
I should really ask you if you are well,or malaria is still tormenting your reasoning.

Ask your wike why he was still insulting Ayu (who has achieved what wike will never achieve in politics)even more than 5 weeks after presidential election? If it was not really about personal fight disguising as regional balance ,is there still a Presidential candidate all these while he kept insulting Ayu?

You can go fool your relatives with that
Oga dull Brain, Ayu has already fermented d trouble by holding on to d office.
And d political heavyweight @wike., told him that he must leave d seat. And it happened so.
Now u can get ur head cured
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
GentleBeast:

Oga dull Brain, Ayu has already fermented d trouble by holding on to d office.
And d political heavyweight @wike., told him that he must leave d seat. And it happened so.
Now u can get ur head cured
You are too dumb.
The bolded is the point here, ode.

Wike is fighting personal battle, even after the election he kept insulting Ayu. Does that look like fight of equity to you,or it has become a personal beef? We kept correcting your empty skull but you instead chose to be foolish in public even when you are repeating same point. Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.