Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,886 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner (57774 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
APC criminals will steal from you if they visit

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by kapelvej: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
P square are getting broke o. Victor Osimhen should thread carefully o
grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Savechild23: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ndi oriri

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by raskymonojendor: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good for them.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by zed7: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Osimhen to the world. Dude is on fire, I only hope age doesn't catch up with him like Obafemi Martins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by ogaontop(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
P square are getting broke o. Victor Osimhen should thread carefully o
Someone that just bought a house in UK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Guys who invested with their music proceeds. Smart dudes. Davido, another smart guy .

I like it when your home has enough space, so much that you could even spread your bed anywhere and sleep off....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by SouthernPlateau: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na Money de Stop Nonsense cool cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by karzyharsky(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay seen
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Tareq1105: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:
Osimhen - Nigeria's future goat. cool

Which goat?

A good goat should be goat home and away (club).

You can not come and be disappointing Nigeria and Nigerians and want to be our goat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Holuwatomi: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
People now use peter okoye or Maib him himself to run a scam app called zoom which I blv he knows about.bcox I see no reason while as superstar u call urself still scam people with zoom taking from people to buy tickets if u want to help help and not take from people bfor u help them.

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by BloomingDale(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
udede:
since when did your potopoto mind become credible or reliable ? Continue hearing from your nonsense mind until it tells you to go hug transformer. Bad mind and bad blood are the same nonsense and ingredients undecided

Hmmm.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Nzogbu2012: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
this stupid boy don finish playing tribal politcs... and he don rest...

ritual killer

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Chirowman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good one
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by clinician2x: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
P square are getting broke o. Victor Osimhen should thread carefully o. lipsrsealed

If psquare is getting broke after buying houses in uk and USA on outright payments and not mortgage, it means that you and your father are destined to be wretched for all eternity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by callmevirus(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
nairaland2:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details about this:

One, is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the individuals above mentioned. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication between music and football.

I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise Eloise. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony.

I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

My two cents,

Thank you for understanding

You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by cunny88(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why is osimen without a shirt, is it the new trend?
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
Expect osimhen to lose his form and stop scoring goals after this. He will peter out
God forbid and back to sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Alliswell248: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fattesticles:

One accommodating landlord spotted already

Inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Alliswell248: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
clinician2x:

If psquare is getting broke after buying houses in uk and USA on outright payments and not mortgage, it means that you and your father are destined to be wretched for all eternity

A morally bankrupt and a P square slave spotted. Must you abuse his father to pass your message?
A disgrace to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Femisol(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
I am so proud of Osimhen.

His life story is very inspiring.

I followed him from his interview with Godwin Enakhena on LTV after the U-17 World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by tiger28: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
HOUSE in OUR LAGOS!

WHY didn't this fool invite him to HIS HOUSE in Anambra

Why? These Idiots don't have any house there....reason they want to die in Lagos .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by yusluvad(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
I too β™₯️ Victor Osimhen...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€­πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by yusluvad(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
adecz:

Where the food nah...
Vawulence comrade...
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by geniusaustin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Ara agbala ndi lesson teacher's
How?
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by geniusaustin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
tiger28:
HOUSE in OUR LAGOS!

WHY didn't this fool invite him to HIS HOUSE in Anambra

Why? These Idiots don't have any house there....reason they want to die in Lagos .

STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC N FACE REALITY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by mkbessman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
nairaland2:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details about this:

One, is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the individuals above mentioned. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication between music and football.

I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise Eloise. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony.

I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

My two cents,

Thank you for understanding

See as you dey disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by aktolly54(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking.
just to inspire his son since okoye son na footballer too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

Which goat?

A good goat should be goat home and away (club).

You can not come and be disappointing Nigeria and Nigerians and want to be our goat.

How many Times has Osihmen played for Nigeria? sad
Did he play in the last AFCON? 😏
Didn't he score in W/Cup qualifiers against Ghana in Abuja stadium, and the goal was Disallowed. undecided

All this Tinubu/APC fans, get Sense nah. πŸ˜•

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) / How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.