Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner (57785 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by KingMack(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2023
9ja players too like star boi things..but no fit bring the star home☹️😔
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by NohurryInLife: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Ara agbala ndi lesson teacher's
Bros, abeg wetin be the meaning of this Ara agbala wey ppl dey always talk ahbeg??
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2023
No be normal singlet Osimhen wear so cheesy

If na poor man dress like that now e go be something different

Owo remains the koko
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by FireUpNow(m): 2:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Eaglernorwich:
It's been awhile i see lala, where is he?
Snake news seems dead but I know he is somewhere snake hunting.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Delightsome2023: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Hagerian:
Scammer
uses first account to beg uses second account to quote the first account
go to hell
na her format be that since. The guy get plenty accounts tire
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Nice one bro
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by xevove2061: 4:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Tribalism is for poor people. You never see two rich igbo,yoruba or hausa people hating on eachother because of where they come from. I say it again, tribalism os for poor people. If you make or have any tribal rhetoric, you are poor. In the case of politicans, we all knpw the agenda is to divide and conquer poor people with tribalism
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by pquaver(m): 4:31am On Mar 30, 2023
xevove2061:

If they come to carry you to substantiate your claim, you go dey cry injustice.

They should first arrest Labor party chairmen who cried out that the fund went to Obi personal account..
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by omoluka: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Peter okoye is really pained by the outcome of this election
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Sammy5413(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Ok what else?
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by ubimagos: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Hope this will not affect your blossoming career, oh, e get why! I no call Obi, oh.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking.

Um what are you thinking?
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by millionboi2: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Warmaterial:
Osimhen to score against Milan.
sure... Napoli will beat ac Milan in that game
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by BentizilL: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
joebeckz:
I am guessing that's Peter's son.
He's all grown already.
He will soon be taller than his dad.

Peter (igbo) married to Lola (yoruba)
Happily married for more than a decade.
The current sentiments and hate going on between the igbo and yoruba tribes is disheartening
Even on Nairaland.

Our diversity should be a strength.
Peace ✌️
Nothing's disheartening... lipsrsealed
You cannot call our land no man's land and expect us to pat you on your back.. 🤷
We accommodate Igbo, it's either they respect us or we show them how to do it.. ✅💯
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by buzorcharles(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Which dinner? He breezed in and out immediately after signing the napoli Jersey and took some pics
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Xixabella(f): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
victor O. my love...i prayer for more GRACE
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Versal: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
joebeckz:
I am guessing that's Peter's son.
He's all grown already.
He will soon be taller than his dad.

Peter (igbo) married to Lola (yoruba)
Happily married for more than a decade.
The current sentiments and hate going on between the igbo and yoruba tribes is disheartening
Even on Nairaland.

Our diversity should be a strength.
Peace ✌️
The current hate instigations are from elite class, to keep them enslaved
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by MrUchenna1(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. If you don’t celebrate those, they can pass you by.”
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by MOGPman(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2023
nairaland2:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details about this:

One, is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the individuals above mentioned. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication between music and football.
Na like this madness dey take start o

I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise Eloise. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony.

I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

My two cents,

Thank you for understanding
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by HellVictorinho7: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=MOGPman post=122169102][/quote] that's true
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Bros, abeg wetin be the meaning of this Ara agbala wey ppl dey always talk ahbeg??
Ara agbala mean madness
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Solofresh2: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
sukkot:
Expect osimhen to lose his form and stop scoring goals after this. He will peter out
Omo grin
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by sukkot: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by joebeckz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Versal:

The current hate instigations are from elite class, to keep them enslaved

I agree. This strategy has been in existence for long.
I am hoping youths will see through their deceit and unite to fight the common enemies of Nigeria (bad leaders).
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by joebeckz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
BentizilL:

Nothing's disheartening... lipsrsealed
You cannot call our land no man's land and expect us to pat you on your back.. 🤷
We accommodate Igbo, it's either they respect us or we show them how to do it.. ✅💯

I am not faulting the yoruba tribe for choosing to correct the impression created by a certain group calling Lagos a no man's land which should not be.
Lagos has been a good host to all tribes, that's why it has the strongest economy in Nigeria.
I am wishing the host and visitors make peace without provoking utterances no matter the angle it is coming from.
The visitors should have respect for the host and vice versa.

So yeah! It is disheartening to see this happening.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by nairaland2: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2023
nonnyviisuals:
You can never be normal again grin grin

Most provisosly
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by nairaland2: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2023
abidem4real:

Hmmm! A tale of a sick person! May the Lord heal you🙏🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲

Heal us all,

Amin.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by NohurryInLife: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Ara agbala mean madness
Damn! cheesy
Thanks Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.