Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million (3158 Views)

Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Obitroy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Onuahia post=122146274]Hello guys.

Please I need you to help me verify if my brother is making a mistake or I should let him proceed with the agent.

My brother owns a shop but was advised by a friend who told him to travel out and now my brother is planning to sell everything in his shop.

My question is…. Can he really get a job with Schengen visa?

- Firstly he agreed with the agent to pay 3.5million naira for Finland visa last 4 weeks.

- He paid advance 1 million naira
- Today the agent called him and said visa is out only for him to see its Greece Schengen visa.
- He was told to pay for account statement which he paid 20k
- The agent said there won’t be any interview but just to go and thumbprint
- He said after thumbprint possibly next week he will then have to pay for flight ticket and move.
- He said my brother can travel to up to 20 countries and work there.

Please is this true?
Advise me if we should stop my brother from paying remaining balance of 2.5.

Will this really work… the agent said Finland but went ahead and did Greece saying my brother can travel to Finland and other countries from Greece.

Help me please cuz he wants him to balance up.

Thanks in anticipation 🙏

I dont get it was it Greece or Finland embassy which embassy did he apply for the Visa? And did he went for biometrics are any off the both embassies
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
ednut1:
stop reasoning like an illiterate. There is no visa anywhere. You brother has been scammed. You cannot get visa without biometrics/ thumbprints first. Unless you involve police he wont be able to get any money back . Too many mugus in this Nigeria .

He can use 2m to get office for a year. Scam like 5 people a month, keep telling you guys the delay is from embassy for up to a year. Then disappears

Thank you Mr Ednut.

I was pissed as I kept reading his replies.

As far as I'm concerned, anything agent is scam to me. Whether there are genuine ones or not, the word agent is synonymous to scam in my eyes.

My apologies to the genuine ones but I just hate the idea of using an agent to do something I can do on my own via research.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rainbow10:
Leave these OP
He really wanna end up getting scammed,
It seems He hasn't fallen victim to any scams

Ordinary to get Finland study visa
One is eligible in passing through numerous interviews.
And here, an agent is telling the OP, he could boycott such interview
I laugh in chinese.

Even Greek visa sef na herculean task as they require one to provide 3 years bank statement while others are requesting for 3-6 months.

So I'm wondering how the agent did it.

Also, the "brother" wanted Finnish visa but got a Greek visa. Isn't that a red flag on its own?

6 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
First RED light - he was told Finland, but given Greece. No truthful agent will do that without first Consulting with you, indicating why Greece could be considered.
Schengen visa allows you to spend 3 months in another EU country every year (needs to be accrued) without a visa, but does not qualify you for employment. You will need visa sponsorship in the country where you want to work, by the employer to change the visa you currently have. And that's a long shot.
Anything apart from that, he can't legally work.
Biometrics is compulsory, any agent saying otherwise na scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Xxx123xxx(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

My brother told me he saw one guy from our village who came back last Christmas and wants to change to another country there.

He saw him in the man’s office and he confirmed the man is legit.

This is what he told me now.

Please advise
..sorry for your loss bro.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by samtol4(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
What a waste! Since your brother has a shop and he has income generating business. He does not need an agent to get visa. Let him apply by himself .Weather agent is genuine or not 3.5m is extremely too much to be wasted on only visa. Do you think he will get there and He will start picking money on the floor. Help your brother check the embassy website for the required document.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
justwise:

That is just stupid lies, you can never get a visa first before biometric, this is like university awarding you degree certificate before you write exam.

That agent is a heartless scammer

Na honorary visa they are given him grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Windblown2much: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Op the only thing u can do now is to act fast and collect part of the 1M already paid to him and never pay him any outstanding balance!
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by KosiGee(m): 2:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Onuahia:

😭
But the agent has a big office in Abuja.
How possible would he scam my brother when he has physical office that’s so big?
Also he has not paid balance until he collects the visa.

Please advise.

Tell your brother not to travel to Greece on that sort of visa. He will regret it. There are lots of Nigerians who are stuck in Greece. Some have been there like 15 years and frustrated. Lots of them can’t come back because they have nothing.

It’ll be a big mistake.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Bmuhd4smile: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Onuahia:

My brother said the agent told him he will work with someone else work permit and share the money and after some time he will get his own permit.

Please advise
He won't be able to work and he won't be to operate account with bank self. *Visa is never issued before thumbprinting*.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by studyless123: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you Mr Ednut.

I was pissed as I kept reading his replies.

As far as I'm concerned, anything agent is scam to me. Whether there are genuine ones or not, the word agent is synonymous to scam in my eyes.

My apologies to the genuine ones but I just hate the idea of using an agent to do something I can do on my own via research.

No need to be sentimental here. In most cases agents are not the problem. When you're desperate, you fall into desperate hands. The OP knows everything as well as most Nigerians. Most people know that you can't work with visitor's visa but they don't care because they believe they can sort their way out once they arrive.
I was in Nigeria last year and I had over 5 persons who wanted to drop 4M cash for me to get them over to the US, the question I always ask them is what will you do over there, they see that as the most stupid question ever asked?

The Op in Nigeria was quick to correct Justwise in Europe that Greece is part of Schengen. (He's smart)
Ednut1 knows he's using his brother as a cover.
He's a graduate that has completed his NYSC, he can get all the facts himself.

Op go to Greece, their GDP growth rate is among the top in Europe. When you get there you'll be told how to get your work permit which is called the D visa if you can secure employment.

Visit Santorini and the Acropolis. Also check out the Delphi, Mount Olympus and the Temple of Zeus. Your life will never remain the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Gerrard59(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2023
studyless123:

No need to be sentimental here. In most cases agents are not the problem. When you're desperate, you fall into desperate hands. The OP knows everything as well as most Nigerians. Most people know that you can't work with visitor's visa but they don't care because they believe they can sort their way out once they arrive.
I was in Nigeria last year and I had over 5 persons who wanted to drop 4M cash for me to get them over to the US, the question I always ask them is what will you do over there, they see that as the most stupid question ever asked?

The Op in Nigeria was quick to correct Justw.ise in Europe that Greece is part of Schengen. (He's smart)
Edn.ut1 knows he's using his brother as a cover.

Op go to Greece, their GDP growth rate is among the top in Europe. When you get there you'll be told how to get your work permit which is called the D visa if you can secure employment.

Visit Santorini and the Acropolis. Also check out the Delphi, Mount Olympus and the Temple of Zeus. Your life will never remain the same. grin

But honestly, why do those people think you had the power to facilitate their trip to the US? You be visa official?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

But honestly, why do those people think you had the power to facilitate their trip to the US? You be visa official?

Thank you all. I needed to correct something which my brother later told me in the evening yesterday.

He said what the agent told him is that he has done all the jobs concerning the visa application but it only remains for him to come and thumbprint so that he will be given a visa to move.

According to him the agent said that he does charge that amount because him and his team will bypass anything called interview.

That he works with notable people that make things work as planned.

Please advise because he said many people are going there and getting visa to the countries of their choice apart from America.

Please advise next action.
If my brother would be able to move from Greece.
What ways will he be able to navigate the country to Finland and if he gets there wouldn’t there be a chance to find any job.
Any job is acceptable. He doesn’t have a choice of job but it must be a legitimate one.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2023
studyless123:

The Op in Nigeria was quick to correct Justwise in Europe that Greece is part of Schengen. (He's smart)
Ednut1 knows he's using his brother as a cover.

brother later told me in the evening yesterday.

He said what the agent told him is that he has done all the jobs concerning the visa application but it only remains for him to come and thumbprint so that he will be given a visa to move.

According to him the agent said that he does charge that amount because him and his team will bypass anything called interview.

Please advise because he said many people are going there and getting visa to the countries of their choice apart from America.

What ways will he be able to navigate the country to Finland and if he gets there wouldn’t there be a chance to find any job.
Any job is acceptable. He doesn’t have a choice of job but it must be a legitimate one.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:

He won't be able to work and he won't be to operate account with bank self. *Visa is never issued before thumbprinting*.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Onuahia:

Thanks.

A person on a tourist’s visit cannot work a legitimate job. Several people have already told you this and other realities of the scam you’re caught up in but you refuse to believe it. If he makes it to Finland, he’ll be a foreigner who doesn’t speak the language with a tourist’s visa, not a work permit so who will give him a legitimate job?
You guys prefer that people lie to you and say what you want to hear instead of telling you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Onuahia:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Onuahia:

Thank you all. I needed to correct something which my brother later told me in the evening yesterday.

Thanks.

Ok dude enough of this nonsense, go ahead with it, nothing will change your mind.

Lets stop wasting each others time.

Thread locked.

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad / The Experience Lagos, 2007 / Enquiry On Schengen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.