Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... (5003 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Austeeenxx: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
She no be virgin oo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by wisdomkid: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Sir, you're a predator and does not respect people's wish. She says she does not want.. Why force her? What stupid notion is I don't want to cheat?

If someone is doing same to your daughter, will you approve?

We just love acting wicked most times

1 Like

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Reminderz:
if she's truly a virgin, then do the needful.. do away from fornication, it ruins you... make sure you confirm she's not hiding anything from you, find out about her past relationships and family background.. do blood tests too..

you're just hรถrny, once you have your way now, she'll begin to look disgusting to you..

Absolutely, OP is just being plain stupid, I was angry at the write up, just look at a grown man's priorities? At 33 he doesn't know his left from his right. Dey play just day play.
Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Baronthecelebri: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2023
NONSENSE Post, and you're stupid
Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by polite2(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Bro, u re being used. Don't fall for this virgin thing.
She may be having sexual infections or may not be a virgin at all.

It's important couple knows themselves in and out before marriage, to avoid matters arising like his dick is to small etc. And will eventually lead to divorce

1 Like

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by MasterJayJay: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2023
This dude claims he has a wife in 2022. Una dey advise a fiction.

2 Likes

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Divoc19(f): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Marry a virgin before marriage at your own risk. Most of them don't like sex afterwards.
Good luck op
@ Chijeep

1 Like

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by MasterJayJay: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Divoc19:
Marry a virgin after marriage at your own risk. Most of them don't like sex afterwards.
Good luck op
@ Chijeep

Tearrubber is better than borehole.
Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Scatterscatter(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Chijeep:
I met this young and beautiful lady of 29 some months ago and things went very perfectly right from the start.
I'm a guy of 33 and looking forward to settling down.
We got along very much that we spend more time together both at her place and mine to the extent of spending the night together also.
I made my intention clear to her which she played along very well, but due to tribal and religion denomination differences she got little confused about me that makes her doubted my intentions with her.
The first night I tried to touch her sexually she refused and made me know that she's a virgin and that got me also kinda scared if I won't eventually break her heart. But because I love her and still have the intention of marrying her I got relieved and wanted to go ahead in having s3x with her but she refused and said that she have made a vow that she'll only break her virginity when she married.
But I don't want to be a cheating type, so I made her know that I needed it also, then after so much consideration she allowed me to go deep in romance even to the extent of discharging but I wasn't much comfortable with it as it's making me see it as if I'm masturbating.
I let her know that so her to allow such to that extent that I don't count her as virgin anymore that she should just allow us to go ahead with the s3x but she still refused.
please friends I need your sincere advice because I'm tired of that kind attitude as I'm scared of if she won't later turn her to wanting her more after marriage as she hangs with guys so much

Is she your colleague at work?
Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Chijeep(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Scatterscatter:

Is she your colleague at work?
Not really. Though we live and work at the same street
Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Scatterscatter(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Chijeep:

Not really. Though we live and work at the same street

I once dated a virgin for a long time and she ended up cheating. If you like yourself, move on and look for a lady that you'll be sexually compatible with.
Being a virgin doesn't automatically make her a good wife material and she Will end up frustrating you with her sense of entitlement.

Look for a non virgin and allow her find a virgin guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... by Xmen149(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Virgins know all the terrible things there is and have tried all except penetration ..at least greater percentage of Nigerian virgin so why are we so keen on wifing virgins...

Pay attention to character and personality that you desire.

Even sexually a virgin is like a teen(like a baby snake that hasn't learnt to control it's venom)you go do wahala tire.

Ladies that has gotten their heart broken once or twice tend to concentrate more,build their self towards marriage...even a virgin at 29 go still frustrate your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! / A Thread For Guys With Pride!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.