Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk (4329 Views)

Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Aurelius1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
IceColdVeins:
“ I called him ungrateful human being”
Women and emotional manipulation are 5 n 6.
Imagine trying to gaslight a 15 years old boy.
Don't do this bro. You have no idea what she's been through.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Saintmary(f): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Blendy77:

Truth is the boy will contact his Dad with or without her permission if she keeps preventing him. Kids can access facebook from anywhere including neighbors, school and church friends. She is even lucky he asked first, which shows he's s a good boy but the truth is curiousity may not let him be that good boy for long if she keeps preventing him. Not this generation of kids and smart phones everywhere. Let her allow him contact his father, that way she will still hav a little control over him and she might be lucky he will tell her whatever they discuss but preventing him and he contacts him outisde without ur knowledge, it will be very difficult to get him under ur control and u might even give the Dad the opportunity of brainwashing him.

On a second thought, the man might not even want to keep in touch with him especially if his italian family is not aware of his Nigerian wife and kids. So still allow him, at least that way the boy will kno the father hes killing himsef over is not even worth the stress. In summary, Madam allow him talk to the Dad, its also for u and his good cos u dont even kno what the boy is going thru inside. Your son still loves you irrespective of wanting to reach his Dad hence his swwking permission, dont make him start keeping thgs away from u and talking to outsiders. 15yrs is no longer a child so dont do things that will make your child start hiding things from u. All the best

Go back and tap quote on the first post, so that the person who needs it can see it.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by bukatyne(f): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello fams just want to keep you updated , son messaged his father on Saturday he had attached a picture of him and his sister , he didn't get any response , so on sunday son called again through facebook video call he picked up and told him he is on his way to church he will call back later. He hasn't call back yet and son wants to call him back again today but I've told him to not call he should be patient he will call him when he's less busy. Son is desperately waiting to hear back from him and Hopefully he will call back anytime soon

How did the apology date go?

Today is Wednesday, any contact yet?
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks for the advice , i have seen the guy post i truly sorry for him , no matter what happened between his dad and mum the mum should tell him the truth about him because he has every right to know his dad . I hope find him soon

You were telling the boy negative stories about his father, hoping to make him hate his father.

Unfortunately for you, your wicked plan failed!

You wicked women are always looking for how to turn children against their fathers, but you don't know a day would come when the child would yearn for his fsther.

In case you haven't received the memo, no Child can truly thrive with a single parent.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Klass99:

Slow your roll and quit your sanctimonious bullshit. For your information she was married and her first husband japa-ed to Italy. After a few years there he told her to move on because he had moved on.....leaving her with their two children in Naija.

Her second hubby knew about her two kids, he swore up and down the place that he he would do right by her children from the previous marriage.....only to do a 360 degree turn later on and she bounced with the two kids she had with the second husband.

Interestingly, a single mother with kids has been married twice and some single folks without kids have never been married. Isn't that a fifth wonder of the world? For her to have been married twice shows that she was worthy enough to be wifed as you put it.

Without knowing the full story you people jump to conclusions and say jack shit. Oh.... and one more thing she is single handedly taking care of her four kids, without the help or input of the deadbeat simps because responsible parenting is not a priority for them.

You know all these because you live with her?
Stay there and be deceiving yourselves.

4 children from multiple fathers.

That's a sign that this woman is mentally dumb.

Did she get married to these men legally or was just opening her legs and giving birth?
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Blendy77(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Saintmary:

Go back and tap quote on the first post, so that the person who needs it can see it.

My post is in order cos i quoted someone advising her not to let d boy communicate with the Dad. OP posted just before mine so am sure she she will read if she wants

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Blendy77(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
achiever12:

Did she get married to these men legally or was just opening her legs and giving birth?

Na wa oo, even if its her fault who are u to judge? Be calming down Mr/Mrs Perfect cos life can happen to anyone

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Blendy77(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello fams just want to keep you updated , son messaged his father on Saturday he had attached a picture of him and his sister , he didn't get any response , so on sunday son called again through facebook video call he picked up and told him he is on his way to church he will call back later. He hasn't call back yet and son wants to call him back again today but I've told him to not call he should be patient he will call him when he's less busy. Son is desperately waiting to hear back from him and Hopefully he will call back anytime soon

I saw this coming, that the Dad may not be as excited as the boy over reunion tinz. Let ur boy kno he has tried his best. If the Dad truly loves him as he thinks, he will make every effort to reach out to him but since its looking like this, he shouldnt try to force himsef on his Dad. Let him study hard and make it in life, his Dad will be the one looking for him. Abeg he don try,he shd stop forcing it cos the Man called Dad is not ready for him

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Saintmary(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Blendy77:

My post is in order cos i quoted someone advising her not to let d boy communicate with the Dad. OP posted just before mine so am she she will read if she wants

I don't see how your quote will help either the boy or the mother.

Unless you're looking for attention.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Blendy77(f): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2023
Saintmary:

I don't see how your quote will help either the boy or the mother.

Unless you're looking for attention.

U are free to think whatever you want my Dear, its your thoughts, its your brain. Suit yourseelf

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by JovialJune(f): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2023
achiever12:

Go through this thread from page one, read Op's comments, go through her previous threads, so as to get more understanding before yapping spittle about baselessly.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2023
JovialJune:

Go through this thread from page one, read Op's comments, go through her previous threads, so as to get more understanding before yapping spittle about baselessly.

So, you expect her to tell you the full gist if she's at fault?

Have you contacted the fathers of her children to ask their sides of the story before you turn yourself to an emotionally stupid idiot?

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by JovialJune(f): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
achiever12:

So, you expect her to tell you the full gist if she's at fault?

Have you contacted the fathers of her children to ask their sides of the story before you turn yourself to an emotionally stupid idiot?

You are actually the emotionally stupid idiot that came with gun blazing on a matter you ignorantly know nothing about

And in your lame attempt to sound neutral and sane, your tiny brain didn't click to the fact that nothing, not even the FULL GIST justifies why the father abandoned his children, but if it hurts you to your bone that we choose to believe Op's story instead of the dead beat father since she brought it here, put on your investigative hat, look for the man in Italy for details, then tell him to report himself to us so that we can know why he abandoned his wife and kids when he left to Italy, slow eel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by mylove4God(f): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Klass99:

Slow your roll and quit your sanctimonious bullshit. For your information she was married and her first husband japa-ed to Italy. After a few years there he told her to move on because he had moved on.....leaving her with their two children in Naija.

Her second hubby knew about her two kids, he swore up and down the place that he he would do right by her children from the previous marriage.....only to do a 360 degree turn later on and she bounced with the two kids she had with the second husband.

Interestingly, a single mother with kids has been married twice and some single folks without kids have never been married. Isn't that a fifth wonder of the world? For her to have been married twice shows that she was worthy enough to be wifed as you put it.

Without knowing the full story you people jump to conclusions and say jack shit. Oh.... and one more thing she is single handedly taking care of her four kids, without the help or input of the deadbeat simps because responsible parenting is not a priority for them.

Indeed 'a fifth wonder of the world'. I see how some ladies who have left their previous marriage been married again but there some single ladies who have never felt what it feels like to prepare for marriage rites. The world is indeed mystery.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2023
JovialJune:

You are actually the emotionally stupid idiot that came with gun blazing on a matter you ignorantly know nothing about

And in your lame attempt to sound neutral and sane, your tiny brain didn't click to the fact nothing, not even the FULL GIST justifies why the father abandoned his children, but if it hurts you to your bone that we choose to believe Op's story instead of the dead beat father since she brought it here, put on your investigative hat, look for the man in Italy for details, then tell him to report himself to us so that we can know why he abandoned his wife and kids when he left to Italy, slow eel.

Imagine this ignorant fool calling someone else ignorant?

Have you heard from both sides? No?

So, how are you sure she isn't lying?
You are sure because she said so?
How do you not feel daft?
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by JovialJune(f): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
achiever12:

Imagine this ignorant fool calling someone else ignorant?

Have you heard from both sides? No?

So, how are you sure she isn't lying?
You are sure because she said so?
How do you not feel daft?

You must be daft

Why are you still here if you want to hear both sides? Fvck off from this thread if it hurts you that the dead beat is not here to defend his abandonment, doltish orangutan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by mylove4God(f): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Klass99:

Yes o, life is very intetesting like that. A divorced University classmate with a child from her first marriage got married last weekend.

Yet, some folks will have us believe single mothers and divorced women are goners who can never find love a second time or a man to care for them because of their marital status.

Honestly, there is no particular principle to life.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
JovialJune:

You must be daft

Why are you still here if you want to hear both sides? Fvck off from this thread if it hurts you that the dead beat is not here to defend his abandonment, doltish orangutan.

I'm still here to reamind you that you are a daft idiot

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by JovialJune(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao 🤣. Jayjay on the beats.

😊

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by ahnie: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

You were telling the boy negative stories about his father, hoping to make him hate his father.

Unfortunately for you, your wicked plan failed!

You wicked women are always looking for how to turn children against their fathers, but you don't know a day would come when the child would yearn for his fsther.

In case you haven't received the memo, no Child can truly thrive with a single parent.
Oh please just shut your loose.what an irritant.
See all the gibberish you have bn spewing senselessly.

What a daft humanoid.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by achiever12: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2023
ahnie:

Oh please just shut your loose.what an irritant.
See all the gibberish you have bn spewing senselessly.

What a daft humanoid.

Yeah. Anyone not defending your stupid plan against men is automatically a bad person. grin

Madam Daft Rotten Soul, you need to shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Graxie(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
So the shameless "christian" woman who adviced you to abandon your son, came here to judge and advice you again? Wonders shall never end. Idiot judged your 11yrs as thief and she is here to form virtous. Uchu. The animal was expecting you to be a beggar and it didn't happen, now she is projecting her evil on your future inlaws, tueh. She will be the winch MIL. Stop engaging demons, learn to delete or report.

Vivian you are doing well, may God reward you. Love you!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Octopusssy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hey Viv, how far? Uncle still dey church?

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Graxie:
So the shameless "christian" woman who adviced you to abandon your son, came here to judge and advice you again? Wonders shall never end. Idiot judged your 11yrs as thief and she is here to form virtous. Uchu. The animal was expecting you to be a beggar and it didn't happen, now she is projecting her evil on your future inlaws, tueh. She will be the winch MIL. Stop engaging demons, learn to delete or report.

Vivian you are doing well, may God reward you. Love you!!!

Amen thank you dear I love you too we may have not known each other in real life but you guys have been supporting me since day 1 and I am very grateful to have you guys as my family. I don't even care about haters they are pained because i am not suffering the way they wanted me to suffer my success is paining them. On saturday it was my first time in 3 years bumping into my ex husband elder sister i was looking so good my whole outfits was okirika less than 3k and my children were well dressed too ,she couldn't stop staring at me because I was looking so good that she was wondering why I am not looking like a trash that she wanted me to be. I thank God for being faithful to me and my children and for shaming my enemies.

5 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Octopusssy:

Hey Viv, how far? Uncle still dey church?

Hi dear he had actually called on wednesday I was in my shop alone the kids were at home with my help. I told him I was not at home but I can give him my help number to call her so that he can speaks with the kids, he said no he asked me to call him back when I will be home. Once I got home I told son his father called he was very excited and he couldn't wait to speak with him, unfortunately we had called him numerous times he didn't picked up , son messaged him pleading with him to answer the call he has seen the message but he hasn't bothered to call or texting him back. Son was very disappointed he was close to crying and I had console him telling him people in abroad have a busy life than us in africa, told him he could be busy with work convincing him that he will call again when his less busy son. We are still waiting for him to call again

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by sisisioge: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Hi dear he had actually called on wednesday I was in my shop alone the kids were at home with my help. I told him I was not at home but I can give him my help number to call her so that he can speaks with the kids, he said no he asked me to call him back when I will be home. Once I got home I told son his father called he was very excited and he couldn't wait to speak with him, unfortunately we had called him numerous times he didn't picked up , son messaged him pleading with him to answer the call he has seen the message but he hasn't bothered to call or texting him back. Son was very disappointed he was close to crying and I had console him telling him people in abroad have a busy life than us in africa, told him he could be busy with work convincing him that he will call again when his less busy son. We are still waiting for him to call again

Oh dear! He surely knew they wouldnt be with you when he called on that Wednesday. Poor babies. Just so the lil guy leaves no stone unturned, biko advise him to drop the maid's no in one of his messgaes since you do not mind the direct call, hopefully oga will be able to reach them next time wink

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
sisisioge:

Oh dear! He surely knew they wouldnt be with you when he called on that Wednesday. Poor babies. Just so the lil guy leaves no stone unturned, biko advise him to drop the maid's no in one of his messgaes since you do not mind the direct call, hopefully oga will be able to reach them next time wink

Thanks dear yeah he probably knew is holidays and the children wouldn't be with him but he called because he want to prove to son that he called but it was my fault that I wasn't at home with them. Son messaged him that same day with my help number telling him they are on holidays , i go to work if he want to call them he can reach them using my help number. We are still waiting for him to call

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by sisisioge: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks dear yeah he probably knew is holidays and the children wouldn't be with him but he called because he want to prove to son that he called but it was my fault that I wasn't at home with them. Son messaged him that same day with my help number telling him they are on holidays , i go to work if he want to call them he can reach them using my help number. We are still waiting for him to call

Good....may God heal the breaking heart fa. They will eventually understand the ahole their father is. It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Octopusssy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

The boy is going to be very disappointed. In time, he will understand that his father has clay feet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. / Why Cant African Relatives Mind Their Business? / Should My Wife And Children Adopt My First Name Or Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.