Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk (4331 Views)

Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Ulunne777(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2023
I feel for the young man. cry

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ulunne777:
I feel for the young man. cry

He had finally called yesterday my son is so happy to speak with him and he promised to call him again on weekend

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by sisisioge: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

He had finally called yesterday my son is so happy to speak with him and he promised to call him again on weekend

Good, let's see how the new found friendship pans out. It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please, allow him contact his father. If you deny him now, whenever he has the access, he will and then, he wouldn't even tell you and things might work against you because you denied him when he sought your permission.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Foodqueen(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Amen thank you dear I love you too we may have not known each other in real life but you guys have been supporting me since day 1 and I am very grateful to have you guys as my family. I don't even care about haters they are pained because i am not suffering the way they wanted me to suffer my success is paining them. On saturday it was my first time in 3 years bumping into my ex husband elder sister i was looking so good my whole outfits was okirika less than 3k and my children were well dressed too ,she couldn't stop staring at me because I was looking so good that she was wondering why I am not looking like a trash that she wanted me to be. I thank God for being faithful to me and my children and for shaming my enemies.

You are funny...🤓

God gat you.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
sisisioge:

Good, let's see how the new found friendship pans out. It is well.

Amen hopefully they relationship will be greater
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Klass99:

Did he even ask about his daughter? I have been silently following your updates and the part about running into your former sister-in-law made me smile. You just proved that the best revenge is to do well and succeed in this life.

He asked for her but she was shy she refused to speak , it was only my son who was doing the talking. Lol My dear trust me I am not exaggerating but if you have seen the way this woman has humiliated and wishing all the bad things in the world to happens to me just because i refused to abandon my son the same way she had abandoned her own daughter in the village just because she wanted to answer mrs from the age of 3 years till now she is 19 years the girl is suffering in the village like an orphan when she has a mother but I thank God for proving her wrong all her insults were in vain.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foodqueen:

You are funny...🤓

God gat you.

Lol my dear God is great I am happy that he has proven her wrong

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Klass99:

Eyah.....lol. How old is she? Was it a video call? Do you honestly think something good will come out of this from you ex's end? I dey follow updates with a bit of anxiety for you and yours, my anxiety is about their father crushing their hopes again.

Yes it was a video call my son said their father had showed them their 3 siblings abroad. She will be 10 years in october and she is the quiet type she hardly talk to people she is not familiar with , she wasn't excited like her brother. Honestly speaking even myself I don't know how good their relationship will go I am just hoping for the best. i think even if the worse comes i will be spared by son because he is old enough to know the type of father he has so he will not blame me in the future .

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Klass99:

On point👍. I am sending you good wishes.
Three more children in obodo? Smh and lol.

Thank you dear yeah he has 3 more abroad 2 boys 1 girl his hands are full, no wonder he has forgotten these 2 in Nigeria lol
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by GboyegaD(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Klass99:

She did, but dear daddy doesn't seem keen on building a relationship with his son, it has been an interesting journey. Are you by any chance in touch with Richy4, is he okay?

No, I am not but I hope he is doing great.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:53pm On May 06, 2023
Good evening fams hope you are well , I just want to keep you updated about my children and their father abroad. He requested for the children school addresses he sent his sister to clear the bills shich she did and the children visited her today and she gave son a smartphone brought by his father and son is so happy. I am so happy for them and their father has done so well and I can't keep the goods news from you fams. That was all I had to say😊

7 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Beremx(f): 6:03pm On May 06, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Good evening fams hope you are well , I just want to keep you updated about my children and their father abroad. He requested for the children school addresses he sent his sister to clear the bills shich she did and the children visited her today and she gave son a smartphone brought by his father and son is so happy. I am so happy for them and their father has done so well and I can't keep the goods news from you fams. That was all I had to say😊
that's why it's not good to deny your kids from seeing their father. At least you will be relieved of many things. I hope he'll be sending you money for their upkeep and if possible for your personal use

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by sisisioge: 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thank God for small mercies! Anything he does for his children is their right. May God continue to provide for him to do more. Awon repenting deadbeat.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by henrimoto(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2023
sisisioge:

Thank God for small mercies! [b]Anything he does for his children is their right. [/b]May God continue to provide for him to do more. Awon repenting deadbeat.
Abi! Na wetin e suppose do.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by NoToPile: 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
sisisioge:

Thank God for small mercies! Anything he does for his children is their right. May God continue to provide for him to do more. Awon repenting deadbeat.

grin grin grin @ bolded.
Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:34am On May 07, 2023
Klass99:

Nice update Vyvy. He didn't buy a phone for his daughter? Or is she too young to own one? Is this the same sister in law who saw you and was starring in shock and awe or a different one? grin

Did you join the kids to visit her? If yes, was she warm and friendly towards all of you or did she act like the visit was a chore she needed to endure and get over with as quickly as possible? Was the interaction between you and her any good?

I am curious to know how someone who has ignored you people for so long, reacted to seeing you guys again. Her distance and involvement now is a glimpse of what some widows go through when a patriach dies.

Thanks dear, my first daughter is 9 almost 10 she is too young to have a phone even my son i think he is still young to own a smartphone but the father bought him one for them to easily communicate with him and his people. No she is not the same person that i bumped that one is my ex husband ( father of my youngest 2 daughters) elder sister.. The one I am talking about now is the younger sister to my eldest two children father the one he asked me to give custody of the children in order for him to start taking care of them which I refused. Last time when their father called he said the sister want to see the children and I've agreed but I couldn't go with them because of work , my help went to dropped and she picked them up, the kids said their aunty was nice to them she offered them drinks and nice foods and she ask them to keep visiting her more often which is fine but the only thing I will never accept is giving her custody of my children.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:35am On May 07, 2023
sisisioge:

Amen thank you dear hopefully he will continue to take care of them while they are still in my care because I will not give custody to his sister.

1 Like

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:38am On May 07, 2023
Beremx:
that's why it's not good to deny your kids from seeing their father. At least you will be relieved of many things. I hope he'll be sending you money for their upkeep and if possible for your personal use

Lol no dear , my personal use is not his responsibility , the most important thing is the children upkeep and I hope as he has started to take care of them now he will continue to do so.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk by Klass99(f): 10:45am On May 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. / Why Cant African Relatives Mind Their Business? / Should My Wife And Children Adopt My First Name Or Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.