Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (24159 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by VTJN(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday BOLA AHMED TINUBU, the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by LOVEGINO(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.
why u dey mock ur incoming presido like dis? If him vex now, una go complain say CornTree hard grin
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by onuman: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.

ECONOMIC STRANGULATION OF NIGERIA BY THE WEST.
-‐---------'ZZZZZZZZZZ--‐------

Even the FKs of Tinubu know:
the Western nations that know more than Nigerians about Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US, will make Nigeria a pariah State ( Economically Strangulate Nigeria), if Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria.

Femi Fani Kayode and Festus Keyamo had spent a large part of their time in politics highlighting how Tinubu was caught up in drug trafficking business in America and how Tinubu forged O'Level Certificate.

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Franking: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinumbu's 91st birthday. Be honest for once.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Juju70(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Any one who is hungry for power like druggie has no good dream!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Bigkoko: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Says a mandate thief who could not even build a special hospital for his leaking pipe!! Mad people full of corn!

ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by fuelsaver: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp

Lie lie. Your desperation suggests otherwise. But God forbid BAT thing
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by DaddyCash: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Liars, all of you!
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by dljbd1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
I misread the heading

I thought I read "I WILL BUILD THIS COUNTRY IN YOUR DREAMS"
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by biggie73(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
otuomasirichi:
cool
...let's assume Jagaban is 200, the constitution allows him to contest.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by John4B: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
For sick bed in London?
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Delightsome2023: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Authoreety:
Even though I wanted a more energetic Obi.. I still believe tinubu will do better than buhari.

Let him try small, Obi will take over
God bless you.
since Obi couldn't win it let Tinubu take it.
at least he won't be as worse, clueless and incompetent as buhari or atiku

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by stanluiz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Your agberos in Lagos State are still extorting innocent masses with impunity.

Drivers in Lagos are now paying 13k daily to agberos in this fragile economy ?

Is it the kind of Nigeria of Nigeria you will build ?
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by SpatialKing(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
First build an hospital of your dreams
Tomorrow they tell you that Tinubu never said so

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by RighChannel: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
You want to build the country of thuggery where drugs, crimes, banditry, religious war, etc will be promoted
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by geosegun(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
saintopus:
Build Irigbiji first before I go believe you 😃😃😃

Ok, so you can come for his head, right? Atleast you can Claim that he has used all Nigeria's money since 1960 to build his nome Town.

Looking for something to nail him finally - i get you.

It is you that will ask a robber to come and steal and same you will still call the owner to come and arrest the thief.

Awon destiny destroyers!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by davidl7: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
otuomasirichi:
cool

Make una also dey post the videos of all the things wey FFK talk about, Tinubu, Buhari and APC. The internet never forgets.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Germi9: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Drug and Terror is equal to what?
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jokes
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by snapshot: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
You will never be president of Nigeria
Know this and live in peace
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Everlastingson: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Build your own life first. You should undergo rehabilitation first, after that go build Iragbiji. Nigeria cannot be built on drugs. The mandate you're hallucinating about belongs to Peter Obi, and he shall surely take it back.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Always the best !
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin you were this close

to making sense
saintopus:
Build Irigbiji first before I go believe you 😃😃😃
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
MUGUleen grin borrow sense
Zonefree:
Someone that cannot build his hometown Iragbiji undecided
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by tivhador: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
More like the community of our nightmares........ cheesy

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
First find your own bearing. Where u dey? grin
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Where is the whereabouts of the INEC select president?
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Everlastingson: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
dljbd1:
I misread the heading
I thought I read "I WILL BUILD THIS COUNTRY IN YOUR DREAMS"
Lol
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Well, what is important is that you got the message, we are not native english speakers. Next?
JasonScoolari:
He is my "PAST"

Olodo can't even construct a proper sentence and he wants to troll..
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lamentation 004 grin
004gist:
a man of 81 years plus claiming 71 years. and his daughter is celebrating 60+ that means he gave birth to her when he was 10

at his age he cannot do much even if he has the desire to which I know he doesn't.

Nigerians are voting based on tribes and religion rather than competence and ability to do the job
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bet your life on it.
BabaCommander ;post=122148766:
Easy man, you're only just a place holder.
The onwer on the mandate is taking it back soon.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brutal1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bet your worthless life on it.
BabaCommander ;post=122148766:
Easy man, you're only just a place holder.
The onwer on the mandate is taking it back soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa / Post-Conviction Bail: Will Luck Smile On Kalu? / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.