Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (24118 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ORIAYO70(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp

Baba we know what u can do...

Stop promising get it done... Some foolish people that can't see anything good in others than themselves alone can continue to wail...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Stateven: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lmaoo joker
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by puremaker7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
powerxoxo:
Oga go and sit down abeg undecided on top of stolen mandate? undecided mandate thief.....
Which one is stolen mandate, do you actually believe Obi defeated Tinubu in north central?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by xauwarrior: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=ExAngel007 post=122147495]

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-build-the-country-of-your-dreams-tinubu-assures-nigerians/amp[/quote

Lol. Another illusion. Country of your dreams. You will go asleep.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by donprinyo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who is dis one?
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by kaylardz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.
You spent 8 years of your life hating Buhari. You are about to start hating Tinubu for another 8years, making 16years.
Why are you spending your life hating people who do not know about your existence??
Don't you have purpose and dream to fulfill??
Don't you think you are wasting away

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by JasonScoolari: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
kaylardz:

You spent 8 years of your life hating Buhari. You are about to start hating Tinubu for another 8years, making 16years.
Why are you spending your life hating people who do not know about your existence??
Don't you have purpose and dream to fulfill??
Don't you think you are wasting away
Kindly forward this question to your Dad who's a supporter of MC Oluomo.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
He can't because he is not credible. Corruption cannot build anything meaningful and enduring.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by olaadesino(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
saintopus:
Build Irigbiji first before I go believe you 😃😃😃
Lagos is true picture
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by 8stargeneral: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
We don't need your dream

Your a fraudster

Return the stolen mandate
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
I hope so.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cocaine inspired speech.
Funny.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by dappydozzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlackAdams007:
We all know it's impossible, na the way of politicians them dey get big mouth with no action.

It is not that the politicians get big mouth and incompetent, it is we that dont make it work. Our mindset, that mindset plagues the whole system which creates a malicious egregore that haunts the society, everything is all about attitude, with the right attitude and mindset , things will work, Leaders are not magicians. It is the collective will that makes things work out for a country.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ihedioramma: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ahamonyeka(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
We are waiting
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Tareq1105: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
8stargeneral:
We don't need your dream

Your a fraudster

Return the stolen mandate

And who told you that we also would accept your Obituary?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Holuwaseun001(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu/Shetima's vision plan Gd2023 may actualise a refined growth and inbound infrastructure process...
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Exceed15: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zico5:
I believe u Mr president. This is the hope we are yearning for, this is the hope we are waiting for. May God almighty give u the enablement to fulfil this promise.

Lool
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by slevan: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pesin wey destroy Lagos wan build Nigeria. Which smoke do we call this one..
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by linearity: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
sunboy:

You will witness a real change and give him your vote for a second term.

The last guy that promised change, na the change we still dey suffer so.
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by brownbib(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
@71...this man is just fooling the foolish already, Building a country of their dreams in four years, he's already sleeping so I understand!!! 😴
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Build the health sector first so you will stoping to France for medical treatment once this is done we can then believe you as concerning your nation building prowess
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ofuonyebi: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Let ALL who hate TINUBU continue to hate him because of the type of politics of hatred we play in Nigereia..
This man is prepared...those who love Nigeria should support him to turn the nation around for better
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thought wailers said he was in coma abroad after holding a meeting with CJ in London?

Only God Almighty can understand and satisfy these people he created.😂

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Urbanchampion: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
powerxoxo:
Oga go and sit down abeg undecided on top of stolen mandate? undecided mandate thief.....

The one he stole from your father? OTYWR

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by FatherofAsaad: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Inshaa Allah your reign as president of the federal republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be good for me and my family and we sane Nigerians that reward hard work . You are a developer without a doubt your track record speaks for you. Asiwaju though I don’t believe in politics but I believe in you as a person without any single doubt in my mind. God will help you develop our dear nation and bring in investors both foreign and local investors I believe in you God will never leave you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu . The president elect Federal Republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬 I believe in one African not just one Nigeria . God bless you God bless me God bless Africa and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Bhol28: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
You have the capability.The first real progressive democratic president of FRN.God will help u.Happy birthday your excellency
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
If only u can create employment for the youth
s and make us believe this APC government was a scam....
Re: I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by onuman: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
How can someone mentally handicapped with Bulabalu bulaba vrooom vrooom speeches build a country? Abeg, Tinubu, don't burn your generations unborn in Nigeria because of your long term dream to answer president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Lift Land Border Vehicle Importation Ban — Customs Boss / NBM Of Africa To BBC: We Are Not Cultists, Your Documentary Is Libelous / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.