Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti (631 Views)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by Gemid94(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Vice-Chancellor of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Professor Nnenna Oti has said she was offered money and threatened to compromise the Abia governorship election but refused.

She disclosed this at her triumphant entry to the school on Tuesday.

Prof. Oti was given a hero’s welcome back to the institution by staff and students.

The staff and students of Federal University of Technology, FUTO, Owerri, on Tuesday gave Professor Nnenna Oti a hero’s welcome back to the institution.

In a video clip obtained by TRIBUNE ONLINE, people were seen dancing and chanting songs with a banner with the inscription “Welcome back Nnenna Oti, Heroine of Nigeria Democracy.”

Addressing journalists during the hero’s welcome, Oti said; “As an electoral officer, I have never in my life participated in any election but duty came calling.

Details>>>https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-rejected-their-huge-cash-insisted-peoples-votes-must-count-oti/
Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by Joey4321: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Commendable. We will never forget.
Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
I suspected that Edoga of Enugu collected PDP money inducement
Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by Dafresh: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Madam Prof. We know what happened, you have done well for yourself and your families even your community will be proud of you, even us that want better Nigeria are proud of you.
God will protect you as you protected the votes of people of Abia State

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by Usmanovic95(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
She has written her name in the good book of history. History will forever be kind to her.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by Fattesticles: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ah ah ah

Are you sure accommodating landlords will be okay with this ?

The yuniti of the country must stand o
Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Madam you are lying after Rigging the election for labour party. Mumu woman
Re: I Rejected Their Huge Cash, Insisted Peoples’ Votes Must Count — Prof Oti by loosecanon50(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
You did well, posterity will be kind to you and your entire generation. You’re the hero of the just concluded elections.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

People Who Mentioned The Words "Interim Government" / Popular Tani Olohun Launched An Attack On All The Yoruba Alfas / Obidients Completely Lost, But I Have Good News For Them, Says Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.