Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband (1393 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Ynix:
■ And who said MFM collect money from people
■ Your perspective of the gospel is very weak.
■ I can show you more than 4 evidences in the New testament that emphasize on the need for Christians to fast and pray.
1. Collect money ? You mean MFM does not collect a dime from its many members? Are you kidding me? undecided

2. Are you insinuating that the Gospel that was taught by Jesus Christ Himself was weak? undecided

3. 4 pieces of evidence that invalidate/render meaningless the very Word of God's own mouth, Jesus Christ Himself? shocked
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Ynix(m): 2:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Collect money ? You mean MFM does not collect a dime from its many members? Are you kidding me? undecided

2. Are you insinuating that the Gospel that was taught by Jesus Christ Himself was weak? undecided

3. 4 pieces of evidence that invalidate/render meaningless the very Word of God's own mouth, Jesus Christ Himself? shocked

Your insinuation about the gospel is making it weak. That it is good news is laid with imbalanced concepts, fasting and praying doesn't negate the finished works of Christ but instead elaborate it.
It's surprising, you are arguing against that.

By the way if I should ask, how many people have you got healed or saved with this your gospel in the last 3 months
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Ynix:
■ Your insinuation about the gospel is making it weak.
■ That it is good news is laid with imbalanced concepts, fasting and praying doesn't negate the finished works of Christ but instead elaborate it.
It's surprising, you are arguing against that.
■ By the way if I should ask, how many people have you got healed or saved with this your gospel in the last 3 months
1. All I have done is repeat exactly that which is written right in scripture as the Gospel. How does doing so make the Gospel seem weak to you? undecided

2. What finished work of Jesus Christ? What God told you that Jesus Christ came to give was a Law/Constitution, His New Covenant and Agreement by which He, God established His Promised Special Nation of Priests. And when Jesus Christ announced on the cross that "It is finished!" The It which He referred to was the Law which He came to deliver to men. I have not even once argued against the Law as I have instead asserted the place of the Law which is the Gospel itself. undecided

3. I am still paying in the process of paying off my sin debt as a matter of fact. Jesus Christ said that by the fourth year, He would add fertilizer so I begin to bear fruit, so I am looking forward to that point when I am set free from slavery to sin and I am transformed to become a Son of God - John 8 vs 31 - 38 - much like Jesus Christ said I would be if I simply live my life in continuous submission and obedience of HIs teachings and commandments. undecided

This isn't my Gospel but instead what is in fact written right there in the book which you carry around with you. undecided
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Mikespecialone(m): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2023
leonJunior:

I don’t mind staying and fighting with her am only bothered about the possibility of winning the battle and tbh with you i feel am not ready for that and I wouldn’t want to waste my time

That’s what should be ringing in your head , you waste your time ,you no waste your time , she lives......

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by xtivin(m): 4:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop blaming your problems on others abeg! undecided

2. Look, what it sounds like is that your girlfriend is instead a storyteller. There are folks out there who have very good imaginations even vivid ones and their minds tend to weave them into tight spots when they lack the mental discipline necessary to harness that ability well. Those are the kind of people that go on to be great story tellers and movie writers. Please, suggest that she go seek mental Health counseling abeg so she can free herself from all the many delusions she has been convinced into weaving around her existence. undecided

3. As for the prophet, seriously, you mean to tell me that after all this while on the internet, you are still easily hoodwinked by those who call themselves prophets? Maybe you also need to visit a shrink after all. undecided
Small boy, this things happen guy no let education comot your native intelligence, success needs good luck, and failure needs bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2023
xtivin:
■ Small boy, this things happen guy no let education comot your native intelligence, success needs good luck, and failure needs bad luck.
1. Success wey oyinbo dey get without caring about thinks like good luck or bad luck or which kain success you mean? undecided
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by xtivin(m): 4:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Success wey oyinbo dey get without caring about thinks like good luck or bad luck or which kain success you mean? undecided
Be like you never see something, I go give you one babe from a certain tribe make you knack for free if your life go remain the same. Reality is some of this girls carry bad energy that can set you back. Know this and know peace. Even some circle of our friends too has bad energy, this things are key to success apart from the normal hard and smart work.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Ynix(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. All I have done is repeat exactly that which is written right in scripture as the Gospel. How does doing so make the Gospel seem weak to you? undecided

2. What finished work of Jesus Christ? What God told you that Jesus Christ came to give was a Law/Constitution, His New Covenant and Agreement by which He, God established His Promised Special Nation of Priests. And when Jesus Christ announced on the cross that "It is finished!" The It which He referred to was the Law which He came to deliver to men. I have not even once argued against the Law as I have instead asserted the place of the Law which is the Gospel itself. undecided

3. I am still paying in the process of paying off my sin debt as a matter of fact. Jesus Christ said that by the fourth year, He would add fertilizer so I begin to bear fruit, so I am looking forward to that point when I am set free from slavery to sin and I am transformed to become a Son of God - John 8 vs 31 - 38 - much like Jesus Christ said I would be if I simply live my life in continuous submission and obedience of HIs teachings and commandments. undecided

This isn't my Gospel but instead what is in fact written right there in the book which you carry around with you. undecided

I am asking, share your own personal yields and perception of this your perspective that puts only the labour on God and leaves man as just a mere beneficiary without any input apart from faith, most especially when it has to do with service?

How many demonized person have you set free in the last 30 days by this your perspective of the Gospel?

My brother talk is cheap, it's just like many of us that advice football coaches about how to do their work as if it's just easy.

You keep leaving the work for God alone.

Everything you are saying are very clear to me.
I am a New Testament person who believes so much in the finished work of Christ.

I know how to check out demons from persons without telling them to fast, which is the easiest part of such energy level.

But that Christians should not bother to fast to get some things done is not tied to the Gospel, else Paul will not be saying there were times he had to fast.

If you don't learn to fast and pray, I am very sure that you will be a very weak minister of the Gospel. As said by Paul I didn't come to you with enticing words of man's wisdom but by the display of Gods power.

Yes Jesus said come to me ye of heavy laden and I will give you rest, yet he said to his disciples something will not go except by fasting and prayers.

Yes it is true that fasting do not change God, but it does change us and make us focus on God which is it's essence, to boost our faith and sensitivity to God instead of the flesh.

Like I said talk is cheap.

I have not seen you give any live saving suggestions to the guy but emphasize that they don't have to do anything just have faith in the Gospel, even discouraging a time of set aside to call God in fasting and prayers.

I am expecting your testimonies of some move of God you have handled and how you got them

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by mrcrabs(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2023
You better don't moke with spiritual husbands issues it can ruin you forever. Note it is very hard to get rid off, I will advise you back off and let her be.

Don't joke with it forget people telling you shit about you blaming your problems on others. Leave her Alone and find someone else please.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ynix:
■ I am asking, share your own personal yields and perception of this your perspective that puts only the labour on God and leaves man as just a mere beneficiary without any input apart from faith, most especially when it has to do with service?
How many demonized person have you set free in the last 30 days by this your perspective of the Gospel? My brother talk is cheap, it's just like many of us that advice football coaches about how to do their work as if it's just easy. You keep leaving the work for God alone.
■ Everything you are saying are very clear to me. I am a New Testament person who believes so much in the finished work of Christ. I know how to check out demons from persons without telling them to fast, which is the easiest part of such energy level.
■ But that Christians should not bother to fast to get some things done is not tied to the Gospel, else Paul will not be saying there were times he had to fast. If you don't learn to fast and pray, I am very sure that you will be a very weak minister of the Gospel. As said by Paul I didn't come to you with enticing words of man's wisdom but by the display of Gods power. Yes Jesus said come to me ye of heavy laden and I will give you rest, yet he said to his disciples something will not go except by fasting and prayers. Yes it is true that fasting do not change God, but it does change us and make us focus on God which is it's essence, to boost our faith and sensitivity to God instead of the flesh.
■ Like I said talk is cheap. I have not seen you give any live saving suggestions to the guy but emphasize that they don't have to do anything just have faith in the Gospel, even discouraging a time of set aside to call God in fasting and prayers. I am expecting your testimonies of some move of God you have handled and how you got them
1. It seems you think that being a follower of Jesus Christ is some sort of competition where you count the number of demons you have cast out as well as the number of the sick you have healed as badges of honor. Here's what Jesus Christ told you about such a ritual.

15 “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16 You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 You will know these false people by what they do.[a]
21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name, we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’ - Matthew 7 vs 15 - 23
In order words, Jesus Christ warned His followers not to get carried away by meaningless things like all that you listed. They are meaningless because God will not judge the number of demons you cast out of people or the number of people you healed. No, Judgement day is on one criterion and one criterion alone and that is on whether or not you lived your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Again, stop majoring in meaningless things while using the name of Jesus Christ to pretend it is of Him. Jesus Christ never taught His followers to check demons or energy levels. So, where do these ideas of yours come from as they do not come from scripture? undecided

3. Since you admit to the fact that your starvation-diet fasts are for your personal benefit, why not admit to yourself and to others that the exercise really isn't about God or that which God in fact commands but about personal improvement? Why wrap it about with the many mentions of the name of God? Is it in order to deceive people into believing God somehow asked them to do it when God clearly disavowed such rituals? undecided

4. I actually gave the guy the best advice anyone could given the much he revealed of his thoughts about his girlfriend. I asked him to avoid meaningless rituals such as the ones you suggest to him. Rather he should seek help from a professional mental health therapist for himself and his girlfriend. Basically, by warning him against cluttering up his life with that which can never help him. I asked him to focus instead on that which has more potential to help declutter his current state and open his mind to reality as it presents itself. grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Chible17(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Let her acknowledge the spiritual husband and settle him traditionally and see good things rushing her. The spirit is just angry.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
xtivin:
■ Be like you never see something, I go give you one babe from a certain tribe make you knack for free if your life go remain the same. Reality is some of this girls carry bad energy that can set you back. Know this and know peace. Even some circle of our friends too has bad energy, this things are key to success apart from the normal hard and smart work.
1. Such delusions abandoned me after I took the step towards obtaining mental health treatment abeg! undecided
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by ThothHermes: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop blaming your problems on others abeg! undecided

2. Look, what it sounds like is that your girlfriend is instead a storyteller. There are folks out there who have very good imaginations even vivid ones and their minds tend to weave them into tight spots when they lack the mental discipline necessary to harness that ability well. Those are the kind of people that go on to be great story tellers and movie writers. Please, suggest that she go seek mental Health counseling abeg so she can free herself from all the many delusions she has been convinced into weaving around her existence. undecided

3. As for the prophet, seriously, you mean to tell me that after all this while on the internet, you are still easily hoodwinked by those who call themselves prophets? Maybe you also need to visit a shrink after all. undecided
You need help.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Ynix(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It seems you think that being a follower of Jesus Christ is some sort of competition where you count the number of demons you have cast out as well as the number of the sick you have healed as badges of honor. Here's what Jesus Christ told you about such a ritual.

In order words, Jesus Christ warned His followers not to get carried away by meaningless things like all that you listed. They are meaningless because God will not judge the number of demons you cast out of people or the number of people you healed. No, Judgement day is on one criterion and one criterion alone and that is on whether or not you lived your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Again, stop majoring in meaningless things while using the name of Jesus Christ to pretend it is of Him. Jesus Christ never taught His followers to check demons or energy levels. So, where do these ideas of yours come from as they do not come from scripture? undecided

3. Since you admit to the fact that your starvation-diet fasts are for your personal benefit, why not admit to yourself and to others that the exercise really isn't about God or that which God in fact commands but about personal improvement? Why wrap it about with the many mentions of the name of God? Is it in order to deceive people into believing God somehow asked them to do it when God clearly disavowed such rituals? undecided

4. I actually gave the guy the best advice anyone could given the much he revealed of his thoughts about his girlfriend. I asked him to avoid meaningless rituals such as the ones you suggest to him. Rather he should seek help from a professional mental health therapist for himself and his girlfriend. Basically, by warning him against cluttering up his life with that which can never help him. I asked him to focus instead on that which has more potential to help declutter his current state and open his mind to reality as it presents itself. grin
From your last statement that means you don't believe in demonic activities. By the way despite the numerous mental health experts we have why is it that many who have gone to seek their help yet get entangled in what they don't understand. I am not against mental health wellness, but to say that is what they only need is an issue of concern.
The guy and his lady mentioned some negative patterns and I advised that they find time to pray about it somewhere and you said that is wrong.
Hmm, it's funny sha
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by jaephoenix(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Ynix:

You talk like someone whose God is his belly.
If Jesus fasted and prayed, his disciples fasted and prayed after his ascension.

Even Biological Sciences encourages fasting for boosting intelligence and removing toxins from the body and you call it mere starvation.

I wonder where you got your gospel from. I think you are having a delusion yourself.

You are far from the true understanding of the Holy Scriptures
Bro, where was this study conducted? Can I have a link?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Ynix(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, where was this study conducted? Can I have a link?
Google or youtube should help, or even Open Ai Chat GPT. Meanwhile I once had a book written in the 1940s that expatiated on century long secrets of fastings and how even crocodiles fast to live longer
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by bobestman(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2023
leonJunior:

I said crazy things also happening to me, not every one them i can say here but its alot
Stop seeking advice from a confused man. He will add to your problems
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ynix:
■ From your last statement that means you don't believe in demonic activities.
■ By the way despite the numerous mental health experts we have why is it that many who have gone to seek their help yet get entangled in what they don't understand. I am not against mental health wellness, but to say that is what they only need is an issue of concern.
■ The guy and his lady mentioned some negative patterns and I advised that they find time to pray about it somewhere and you said that is wrong.
Hmm, it's funny sha
1. Jesus Christ did not send His followers out to believe in demons. All He did was send them out to cast demons out of those who have them. undecided

2. Typically, people gain some level of incite into what ails them but they never really come out entangled in more than they went in with at the beginning. Mental health professionals cannot cure illnesses but they can indicate available treatments to help people manage their situations. In the end, it is the patient that can decide whether that treatment will enable em to bring an end to the condition or not. undecided

3. What people need are solutions that cause them to confront their realities, not solutions that pretend to take away the issue only to hide it behind layers of more delusions. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Fasted For Over 40 Days At Age 80 - Pastor EA Adeboye / Popular Club House In Abakaliki Under Fire After Ladies Dressed Like Rev. Sister / More On Bilical Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.