Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 (509 Views)

The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 1 / His's A Korean S*x God / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Oh my!
This girl tongue most have sugar on it or something cus it's giving me too much sweetness

Like seriously, she is sucking me so great that I feel like offloading all my c*m down her throat...

But not so soon, I can't c*m just yet. I have a reputation to maintain here

I am the S*x god!
I mean I have a song written simply for my extraordinary manhood

This pretty bit*h won't make me c*m so easily. Never!

She will have to have 3- 5 orgasm before I have my first...

She was holding my d**k like it was some kind of rare trophy and she is pumping it into her mouth like it contains life giving oxygen

Damn!
She is really good

I know she is determined to make me cum but sadly I'm in control of my joy stick not the other way around.

I decides when to c*m and when not to

I place my right hand on the back of her head, pressing her head towards my d**k so it could enter even more deeper into her throat

My d**k choked her and she coughed out as I pulled it out but she was full of smiles and licking her lips afterwards

“ you love it? "
I asked

” Yes "
She replied grabbing hold of my d*"k and was about putting it into her again...

CONTINUE READING
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Wow
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Cool
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Wow
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Cool
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2023
wow
Re: The S*x God An Er*tic Story Episode 2 by Mansonking: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves The Man More? / What Do You Bring To The Table? ( How To Reply Your Husband Or Boyfriend) / This Cold Play Song Fix You Lyrics Is Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.