Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Is DSS Business With Interim Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is DSS Business With Interim Government (2447 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by pinkguy(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Please what is their business?if the find out the election was rig what do they expect to happen , please the should pay attention to person that are trying to incite civil war in Lagos, DSS activity is anti Democracy , they against free speech and protest ,why?

DSS never got Intel about BVAS/IREV and that they will not uploaded results from PU's immediately after election abi

14 Likes

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by muykem: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Interim government means suspension of constitution and end of current democracy. Those people asking for it are either ignorant of their demand or are being mischievous.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by orisa37: 3:51am On Mar 30, 2023
IPOB & PO ARE ORGANIZING SOME VIOLENT REVOLTS IN THE COUNTRY.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by orisa37: 3:56am On Mar 30, 2023
POS, PETER OBI'S SCROTUM IS NOW ITCHING SERIOUSLY.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by XY23: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2023
pinkguy:
Please what is their business?if the find out the election was rig what do they expect to happen , please the should pay attention to person that are trying to incite civil war in Lagos

Here is your answer. Check the date this was tweeted by the DG DSS son. The other day it was INEC chairman's son in the news.

Nigeria is run by a mafia organisation. They can't stop what's coming. Even in heaven, there was rebellion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Hyperchi(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2023
DSS should arrest the senators and the president coz they have the right to call state of emergency. That where it all start.
Them won claim say them they do their work, protest done mean say u carry gun. When the real Intel come them go slid am away.
The inec official for Abia them done question her so them fit go after the ppl. Na to they drop Intel like bet code

1 Like

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Christistruth03: 4:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Interim Government is Unconstitutional and illegal

It is DSS Business to Stop it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Ofunaofu: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2023
muykem:
Interim government means suspension of constitution and end of current democracy. Those people asking for it are either ignorant of their demand or are being mischievous.

But what we have at the moment is not a Democracy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by muhammaduyusufu: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2023
orisa37:
IPOB & PO ARE ORGANIZING SOME VIOLENT REVOLTS IN THE COUNTRY.
The gullible ones are calling for a protest, but IPOB and unscrupulous elements will hijack it. Then DSS and security services would swoop in.
DSS are already laying the ground work for justification for the use of force.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by BigYash: 5:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Na only few people be citizens for this country, majority of those making noise online and offline are slaves.
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by BigYash: 5:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

You're right.. While rigging of election is constitutional .. Chief of Agbero in one region,threatening the lives of voters in the past general election is also constitutional. DSS is just working like the CBN did the last time. They are all tools in the hands of the politicians and the current useless leader.. They are just not doing their job,the right way.. This country na wah o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Winneepye: 5:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Unfortunately we have 2 more months to survive their madness. Nigeria democracy is not negotiable. Tinubu is the next Democratically elected president in Nigeria and he will be sworn in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Because you lost out?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Injera(f): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2023
orisa37:
POS, PETER OBI'S SCROTUM IS NOW ITCHING SERIOUSLY.
Could only be in se. To spread it other regions they will need youths of other regions. Yoruba youths won't be joining them.They can however burn down onitsha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Injera(f): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Do you have democracy in anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by seanfer(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You’re able to type this because of the democracy we have. And because some people lost election doesn’t mean the country should end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Odibembem: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
pinkguy:
Please what is their business?if the find out the election was rig what do they expect to happen , please the should pay attention to person that are trying to incite civil war in Lagos

Interim Govt means subversion of the constitution and that's treason. And hope u know the penalty for treason? In the military laws, it's execution by firing squard while otherwise it's life imprisonment. Most indomie generation don't know this, let them continue tweeting and use their hands and legs to walk into Kuje, Kirikiri or Oko prisons and have it as their homes for the rest of their lives

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by IVORY2009(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Interim government here we come, the current happenings accross the nations calls for it.
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by omonnakoda: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Solomon Makes a Difficult Decision
16 One day two women[a] came to King Solomon, 17 and one of them said:

Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home, 18 and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19 One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died. 20 Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21 In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22 “No!” the other woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”

“The dead baby is yours,” the first woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. 24 Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

26 “Please don't kill my son,” the baby's mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him.”

The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

27 Solomon said, “Don't kill the baby.” Then he pointed to the first woman, “She is his real mother. Give the baby to her.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by muykem: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It is a democracy but yet matured as we want.
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by omonnakoda: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Because you lost out?
Losers wailing and crying brainlessly.
They would rather destroy the country if Obi cannot be president.
Nihilists and anarchists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by alanto: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Only an illiterate person of Biafra will ask this question

3 Likes

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by walefresh3(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2023
muykem:
dey are ipob Terrorists that want war Because dey lost an election...

Even their governors will be affected.....any POLITICAL structures will be truncated... And it can lead to war... Dem be mumu...

The only people wey I dey pity be other nigerians supporting dis evil ipobians... That want to see the end of nigeria... And the beautiful part of it... Dey are going to be true biggest looser...

Naa hate wey Dem get for TINUBU dey push them....

I am very sure dey will not succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by jidxin(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2023
muykem:
wtf is this. Interim government the constitution will still work and democracy will subsist
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by walefresh3(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
Solomon Makes a Difficult Decision
16 One day two women[a] came to King Solomon, 17 and one of them said:

Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home, 18 and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19 One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died. 20 Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21 In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22 “No!” the other woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”

“The dead baby is yours,” the first woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. 24 Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

26 “Please don't kill my son,” the baby's mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him.”

The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

27 Solomon said, “Don't kill the baby.” Then he pointed to the first woman, “She is his real mother. Give the baby to her.”
obi no win he ELection.. that's why Dem dey bring drug case matter....

1 Like

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by omonnakoda: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2023
walefresh3:
obi no win he ELection.. that's why Dem dey bring drug case matter....
He did not come second
The firewall of The NW NE kept him out

3 Likes

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Las Las na una go still use una own hands lead unaself to another 1967

4 Likes

Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by pinkguy(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

Is rigging election constitutional
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by Luckysbab: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Las Las na una go still use una own hands lead unaself to another 1967

Abi
Re: What Is DSS Business With Interim Government by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Winneepye:
Unfortunately we have 2 more months to survive their madness. Nigeria democracy is not negotiable. Tinubu is the next Democratically elected president in Nigeria and he will be sworn in.
a very long 2 month to survive these people's madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted / Tinubu Reacts To Adichie's Letter To US President Joe Biden(video) / Western Union, Moneygram, Others To Pay Nigerians In Naira Instead Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.