Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Bank Account Opened Without My Consent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Account Opened Without My Consent (1808 Views)

Someone Used Me As A Guarantor On An Online Platform Without My Consent / Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 2:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Pls does anyone get this type of message or do you know what this means ? Honestly I did not open any account with assess babk but just recently started getting these massages on my line

Dear GEEP beneficiary, enjoy easy access to the GEEP loan by dialing *901*17# to accept the GEEP loan terms & conditions. Enquiries? Please call 012273008.
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by PJtech: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2023
scam
alakhumeorobo:
Pls does anyone get this type of message or do you know what this means ? Honestly I did not open any account with assess babk but just recently started getting these massages on my line

Dear GEEP beneficiary, enjoy easy access to the GEEP loan by dialing *901*17# to accept the GEEP loan terms & conditions. Enquiries? Please call 012273008.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Dear Mr. IMO*****, welcome to Access Bank. Your new acc. no is 171******25. Dial *901# or visit www.accessbankplc.com/accessmobile to enjoy easy banking.

Debit
Amt:NGN1,075.00
Acc:171******925
Desc:09900*********15/CARD ISSUANCE FEE/VAT
Time:29/03/2023
Avail Bal:NGN3,475.00
Total:NGN48,475.000
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by jeyselassie(m): 2:58am On Mar 30, 2023
alakhumeorobo:
Dear Mr. IMO*****, welcome to Access Bank. Your new acc. no is 171******25. Dial *901# or visit www.accessbankplc.com/accessmobile to enjoy easy banking.

Debit
immediately go to the bank and take it up with their fraud department or query to see accounts opened in their name. Someone may be using your name and details to commit fraud. Do it before efcc comes for you

2 Likes

Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Gadafii: 4:51am On Mar 30, 2023
My mind is telling me this is GTCO/GTBANK

na them and access bank sabi do that stupid thing

3 Likes

Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Promotions: 5:09am On Mar 30, 2023
If you acquired the line newly then it must be the previous owners bank details or maybe someone mistakenly put your number while opening their account but if the details of the new account is yours then walk into the bank and shout for help..

On the other hand Miracle no dey tire Jesus... Free bank account with constant credit (na to withdraw am go chop better food ) 😅

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Promotions:
If you acquired the line newly then it must be the previous owners bank details or maybe someone mistakenly put your number while opening their account but if the details of the new account is yours then walk into the bank and shout for help..

On the other hand Miracle no dey tire Jesus... Free bank account with constant credit (na to withdraw am go chop better food ) 😅
Funny but you can’t withdraw the money grin grin
Ordinary card you can’t buy coz it will direct you to put the bank card which you don’t have tongue
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Pat081: 5:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Likewise me too UBA can too this sef
Gadafii:
My mind is telling me this is GTCO/GTBANK

na them and access bank sabi do that stupid thing
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Xking(m): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2023
It's GEEP loan from federal government, as someone said, may be you acquire the sim recently and the previous owner once registered for it. If you have been using the line for over 2years, that means your friend or someone you know help included you in on of the list. Go to access bank and claim your Money.... I'm in it too. No be scam , na federal government money.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2023
This line has been mine since 2009
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Xking:
It's GEEP loan from federal government, as someone said, may be you acquire the sim recently and the previous owner once registered for it. If you have been using the line for over 2years, that means your friend or someone you know help included you in on of the list. Go to access bank and claim your Money.... I'm in it too. No be scam , na federal government money.

If that is the case what about the card issuance
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Xking(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2023
alakhumeorobo:

If that is the case what about the card issuance
they create ATM card automatically for the account, (bank go sha get their own na) You can transfer the available balance for now (3k) the other balance they said will drop to available balance later ,
Dial *901# select the account they created for you, change pin, select no ATM card follow the steps create your transfer pin then come back to transfer to the of your account or visit access bank for help
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Xking:
they create ATM card automatically for the account, (bank go sha get their own na) You can transfer the available balance for now (3k) the other balance they said will drop to available balance later ,
Dial *901# select the account they created for you, change pin, select no ATM card follow the steps create your transfer pin then come back to transfer to the of your account or visit access bank for help
Yes o the three k don enter my kolo o, can I have your contact so I can call you thanks alot
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2023
alakhumeorobo:

Debit
bro pls did you confirm this money?
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 2:50pm On May 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
bro pls did you confirm this money?

I did o! I was only able to spend 5000 out of it , I went to bank and I was given a form to fill with my passport. Till today the remaining amount refused to drop
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2023
alakhumeorobo:

I did o! I was only able to spend 5000 out of it , I went to bank and I was given a form to fill with my passport. Till today the remaining amount refused to drop
it has drop...try another transfer
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by alakhumeorobo: 1:48pm On May 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
it has drop...try another transfer

O boy truth dey drip from your tongue o, it has dropped o, thanks
Re: Bank Account Opened Without My Consent by Franktom247(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2023
See your luck and i registered for it till now i was not picked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International: Victims Of SARS Torture/murder Confesses / Police Discovers Illegal Firearms Factory In Benue State / I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.