Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

“I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel (1982 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Happy Dad Recreates A Past Photo Of Him And Daughter At Daughter's Call To Bar / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Ineedhustle247: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2023
"If I don't see a man who loves me more than my dad does, then I'm not doing,"
she wrote.

A Nigerian lady said she called her father, lamenting that one power bank was not enough as there had not been light in her hostel for a week She also said there was no water, and her thoughtful father heeded his daughter's cry and did something that blew her mind and melted netizens' hearts. The man did not just show up with gallons of water but also had other nice things in his car for the young lady.
The Nigerian man stormed his daughter's school with gallons of water and other items of necessity after she complained to him. The excited lady said she had cried to her father a day before that one power bank was insufficient for her as there had not been light for a week, and there was no water in her hostel.
She said that he showed up surprisingly in the evening the next day with gallons of water, a new power bank, food and a gown.

She shared a video on TikTok showing her father when he arrived at her school and gushed that she won't stick with any man who cannot love her more than her father.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvKY3jb/

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1527834-i-called-dad-crying-nigerian-man-shows-daughters-hostel-gallons-water-video-melts-hearts/

2 Likes

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Ineedhustle247: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Good thing to see Dads celebrated too

Atleast no excuse to go sleep for boy house because of food, generator or Mai-Ruwa 🤣

Shout out to all caring Dads, May our children make us proud. God no go shame us

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by tsephanyah(f): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Actors

1 Like

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Shedrack777: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2023
it's her first year, we all know he'll stop next year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by robinso01(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2023
If after all these, you still go get unwanted pregnancy and you no finish school, then your papa suppose diswon you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by naija4life247: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Nonsense.

Let your children survive on their own. Let them be independent.

3 Likes

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by mespusinglez(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2023
IT WON'T ALWAYS HAPPEN LIKE THAT...THOUGH I DOUBT IF THE DAD WILL DO THAT TO HIS SON.
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2023
naija4life247:
Nonsense.

Let your children survive on their own. Let them be independent.
oh chim. You can neglect your children, thats your problem.

6 Likes

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Fahvvy: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Shedrack777:
it's her first year, we all know he'll stop next year

Not every dad out there is like your father undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Michelle55: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Cutehector:
oh chim. You can neglect your children, thats your problem.
E shock you bah?😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by nicerod(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2023
grin

Nice one
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by heniford2: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Fathers love for her daughter its something to talk about so deeply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by fyzaila: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
That's a caring father you have there. I am still trying to understand the bond between female children and their dad unlike the male children.

My dad has done more than this for me. I pray he live long with sound health to reap the fruit of his labour and God should reward him with paradise in the after life. Aamin

1 Like

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Michelle55:

E shock you bah?😂😂😂😂
as in eh..some people thinking sef.
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Michelle55: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Cutehector:
as in eh..some people thinking sef.
If you see those wey lack father's love, you go know and I'm sure he's one of them.😁😁 im comment no surprise me!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Rexymania(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Her p man get raba na
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by YeyeGbami: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Loving father.
My pikin no fit commot for the state wey i dey go school else where. I must be able to reach them easily and they can come home easily.

No be say i go dey lagos, pikin go travel to Ilorin go school. Ko le werk.

1 Like

Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Shedrack777: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Fahvvy:

Not every dad out there is like your father undecided...
yes! my dad did not do all these for us. and i guess your father was better than this man ba?
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by ahnie: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
yes! my dad did not do all these for us. and i guess your father was better than this man ba?
Eeyah hence your bitterness. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Shedrack777: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

Eeyah hence your bitterness. cheesy cheesy cheesy
bitter? weyroh, was i bitter in anyway? tivhor?
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by ahnie: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
bitter? weyroh, was i bitter in anyway? tivhor?
Oh I see,I decode your msg
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by Caramia2020(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lovely dad
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by uniqueuser(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Loving father.
My pikin no fit commot for the state wey i dey go school else where. I must be able to reach them easily and they can come home easily.

No be say i go dey lagos, pikin go travel to Ilorin go school. Ko le werk.

Funny enough i find it boring to attend primary school - university [some even NYSC] in the same state.

There's a world out there to be explored abeg
Re: “I Called My Dad Crying”: Nigerian Man Shows Up At Daughter’s Hostel by YeyeGbami: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
uniqueuser:

Funny enough i find it boring to attend primary school - university [some even NYSC] in the same state.

There's a world out there to be explored abeg

Times have changed. There is no unity in Nigeria.
Make dem no go use person pikin count scores

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Story As A Surrogate Mother And Advice Needed / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse. / Worst Women Uniform Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.