Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) (50451 Views)

Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by bibiking7(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2023

Horrible grammar. "Dear value customer "? Then he finished with "thank for banking ". He forgot to put you

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by fareed69(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
When I got this type of message.
My reply was
Your life and destiny has been blocked.
Contact the nearest Church/ Mosque for deliverance.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Darnell9(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
He is somewhere telling his friends"maga go soon pay"

2 Likes

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by okrikaboi: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Executer:

Tire for wetin?
see the kind of crap your brothers are churning out
Later Una go dey shout "school na scam"
lol I have been inducted recently. I am a medical doctor. Today is even doctor's day! School na scam yes but education sweet gan! You are a sore loser!

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Johnson225(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
brutal1:
"grin" is missing from the VALUE, It is not showing the name of the bank, Banks dont send SMS with general line. UPGRADE spelling is incorrect, WHICH account? WHICH BANK? YOUR account not be blocked. NO punctuation Marks, "S" is missing in THANK. It's all fraud pls. Send him a message and tell him you need credit to call the customer care,act as if you are desperate to quickly resolve it, that you have alot of money in the account, if he sends you airtime, curse his mama and papa and block him

Instead of sending airtime, he’ll rather call you.
He can’t be dumb to extent of sending you airtime

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by BigCowHornn: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
This one that can't write correct English or even spell words correctly I'm very sure of his tribe. My own is that they will not make heaven.

What is his tribe

Cc lalasticlala
Seinfeld
Dominique
Mynd44
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by alobright17(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dclique:
These guys don’t ever rest. My people, help me pray for him.
honestly I pity some people for falling such cheap format, how can you tell me that my ATM and acct has been blocked and I won’t try it myself to verify?

Again banks can never call anyone to tell you that your account or atm has been blocked . No wise or smart person can fall for this nonsense. Because from every angle it doesn’t make sense at all .

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by richmond500: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
LagBae:

This Mr Sunday again?! This man don try different techniques, from customer care 4rm MTN, corper friend from NYSC with job offer in Shell....just name it grin

Make somebody help this man
If he is not cashing out, he would have stopped.
Looks like Mr Sunday is the code name of every scammer sha

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by elocas: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
That's how one scammer called me, when I asked him which bank?
He answered don't you know your bank and switch off his phone

Beware of scammers now

2 Likes

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by nesphil(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
I equally exactly this same message this week and laugh so hard at the fhoolishness of such a fellow grin

Dclique:
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by rafcrown(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
DEVELOPING DRUGS AND FRAUDULENT ACTS ?
IgweOfIHIALA:
Developers at work grin
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
This one na old format, I have received over 10 of such messages in the past undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by CursedOsuPigs: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
I also received the below from APC scammer yesterday unfortunately I'm not poor like the APC gullibles & traitors.

APC THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS A VOLUNTEER FOR TINUBU YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 86,890 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL MR SUNDAY 08144750497 FOR PAYMENT

I pray God help us to avert all these evil vises (affiliated with BAT) that may add to our current challenges as brought by Buhari administration.

We already know those that will be wretched under Tinubu's tenor. Those that will be afflicted are already coming out to identify themselves.

We that want the good of Jerusalem shall receive bountiful good and prosper in it. Amen!

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
This one that can't write correct English or even spell words correctly I'm very sure of his tribe. My own is that they will not make heaven.
Must u be tribalistic everytime
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by ufotunang: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Cannot even spell upgrade
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

I received something similar..
Then tell me to call Mr.Emeka..
lol I think say na only me labor party scammer one scam

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by AntiChristian: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
I also received the below from APC scammer yesterday unfortunately I'm not poor like the APC gullibles & traitors.

APC THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS A VOLUNTEER FOR TINUBU YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 86,890 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL MR SUNDAY 08144750497 FOR PAYMENT

I pray God help us to avert all these evil vises (affiliated with BAT) that may add to our current challenges as brought by Buhari administration.

Shut up! I received this too and it's never from APC nor BAT!

Only a gullible obimental could say this thrash!
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by imagrg(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
I'm never happy about the people's stolen mandate. cry
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
falcon01:
He can't even spell grin
hahahha, he's a learner.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Funny, he's still learning.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by KingDash09(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Naso the idiot send me one too..
Dclique:
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by ahnie: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emecson:
Lol......UPDRADE
I swear forgiveness to this scammer is a very lonely road cheesy
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by stanbright(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
I also received the below from LABOR PARTY scammer yesterday unfortunately I'm not poor like the OBIDIENTS gullibles & traitors.

LABOR PARTY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS A VOLUNTEER FOR PAND0RA OBI YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 86,890 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL MR SUNDAY 08144750497 FOR PAYMENT

I pray God help us to avert all these evil vises (affiliated with OBI) that may add to our current challenges as brought by Buhari administration.
YOU might die from hatred
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
stanbright:
I might die from hatred
Yes you will.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by NAC1666: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dclique:
He didn't write the name of the bank
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by okosodo: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
I just made him put off his phone this night. Thank you for giving me job, because I am less busy.. I promise to give him 260000 missed call everyday. Thank you. Early in the morning I start again
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by odedele: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
See the one I received this nite 😂🤓

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria breed scammers because of bad foundation of amalgamation.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by iamsolasoul(f): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
That's why you must always close accounts you don't use and trap all of them some way somehow. You need 24/7 surveillance and shadow team wherever you go if ya somebody

The person who suggested this site is just reading through

Your always welcome but remember you went running the last time I was Five lol now add military training and defence
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by chatinent: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
You wan scam...you still no get sense.. you still no know book.

1. You use personal number....when you can just buy units and use a code name. At least, make e look authentic.

These mofos don't really know they can be tracked...even if they buy already registered numbers.

2. Poor grammar. Ara gba gi na value customer.

Btw, OP, those are very archaic formats! Just block the number after reporting them on TrueCaller and Scam review sites.

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by stanbright(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
Yes you will.
what actually concerns obi with the scam you experienced?
Sometimes you guys talk like kids
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Maybe d idiot dey nairaland smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Mobile Games For Your Phone / "Despacito” Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.