Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,251 members, 7,822,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) (50488 Views)

Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by pencilee(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Lol
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by mosaicafrique: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2023
See everything is wrong with the message, from Capital letters to punctuation, spelling. When you ask them to focus on their studies so they can graduate with flying colors and get a befitting job, they will tell you school na scam. Now frustration has made him become a thief.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Jez9(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
I also received the below from APC scammer yesterday unfortunately I'm not poor like the APC gullibles & traitors.

APC THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS A VOLUNTEER FOR TINUBU YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 86,890 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL MR SUNDAY 08144750497 FOR PAYMENT

I pray God help us to avert all these evil vises (affiliated with BAT) that may add to our current challenges as brought by Buhari administration.
They sent me too that I should call Mr Johnson. Radarada.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Omootayo123(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Shine your eyes
falcon01:
He can't even spell grin
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Jokkarm2: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
falcon01:
He can't even spell grin

send the number to mtn to investigate , send it through mail. they have department that will look into it .
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by egwue: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2023
EXCEPT HE REPENTS,
He will die scamming.
He will never be organized to think of any other thing except scamming.
Finally, scamming will kill him.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by spartachico(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2023
you sef try contact the customer care and play along, just call for 30 seconds and do like your airtime finished ,they will surely call you back,use their callback to waste their time and airtime
Dclique:
These guys don’t ever rest. My people, help me pray for him.
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by 2016easy2017: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Dclique:
These guys don’t ever rest. My people, help me pray for him.

You can scam that scammer yourself.
Flash him and pretend you fell. Tell him you don't have credit to call. He'll send you about #500
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by 2016easy2017: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Sparkxz10:

See the one received🤣👏

You can make money from him or send him to jail.
The 2 numbers
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by OvertheTop(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Berrityga:
This one that can't write correct English or even spell words correctly I'm very sure of his tribe. My own is that they will not make heaven.

ok so... You are the Gate man/woman of Heaven, and its only your Tribe that you will Allow to enter Heaven... grin grin

ok just Dey Play
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by PJtech: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
okrikaboi:
Ah, you reveal so much about your own struggles with your rants grin, oya paste your aza let me encourage you 🥲

G
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
I also received the below from LABOR PARTY scammer yesterday unfortunately I'm not poor like the OBIDIENTS gullibles & traitors.

LABOR PARTY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS A VOLUNTEER FOR PAND0RA OBI YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 86,890 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL MR SUNDAY 08144750497 FOR PAYMENT

I pray God help us to avert all these evil vises (affiliated with OBI) that may add to our current challenges as brought by Buhari administration.
This one is suffering from bipolar iberiberism
Re: See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) by godwon01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Mobile Games For Your Phone / "Despacito” Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / Here's The 5 Apps You Should Remove Right Now From Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.