Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS (18965 Views)

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by pikechukwu6(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
We are watching.😎😎
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Can LP install an interim government?
The Army, navy, police, DSS is controlled by Buhari and he is APC, the majority party in NASS is APC, APC have govern most states in Nigeria,so how can Peter Obi or Datti help install an interim government?

We all know that APC government is the one pushing for this.
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Kingsean(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2023
distraction! the real people plotting the interim government are in the APC. A lot is going on underground but LP is just a decoy. of course, LP and PDP cannot stop the handover
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
hope u know in military government, nurudeen from sokoto can become governor of anambra n u dare not do anything

Hope u know a Fulani can become governor in d east n tell u he has cows n they stylishly bring back d Fulani u hate

Hope u know a military ruler don’t care about your opinion n u dare not protest?

Read about idi Amin n abacha so u can weigh d 2 options of military n democratic government
Colonel Tanko Zubairu did well as an administrator of Imo state. He ensured and ended ritual killing in Imo by signing warrants for execution by firing squad of six men accused of this crime.

Hope Uzodimma can't even stop killings in the state, he's even part of the group killing innocent Imolites.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Laple0541(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
In a sane clime, Obi will be eating beans in kirikiri by now for sponsoring such protest.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Kbidi: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Labour party is not an ethnocentric party.....It's a party for Nigerians that believe in credibility and truth.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by udemzyudex(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Laple0541:
In a sane clime, Obi will be eating beans in kirikiri by now for sponsoring such protest.

Show us any video where Obi is calling for protest?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by oyichi: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
the opposition should obtain a court order preventing the president from handing over to tinubu because he is facing criminal charges in court, he should simply hand over to the Senate president, and there will be nothing wrong with it, when there is no president, the Senate president becomes the acting president, no country should be ruled by an ex- convict, what if buhari hand over to him and he was later found guilty?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Akharmony: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2023
The way things are going i hopw Obi's die hard supporter will not lead the gentle man into trouble. . The fight againt state will always b resisted by all agencies of state. . They should ensure to use there voices to work with the president Elect and ensure that He president Tinubu is able to deliver good devidence of democracy. . I know Tinubu is not a bais person he can even appoint person from this various political parties into his cabinet, long as they are willing to work with him. . Obi has done his part but he lost he should just move on. . I often time take time to listen to Obi's press interview and from is word one can tell that he is been pushed and deep inside of him he knows that he lost the last presidential election. . Tinubu as big has he is, traveled all round the clock visiting various state during campaign he didnt just sit back waiting for one INEC to do the magic. . Tinubu deserve to be commended for his Die hard energy and strategy during campaign. . Again was it Tinubu's fault that PDP broke into pieces, even him Obi was part of the division in the PDP, mayb if he had move earlier to another party long before the electionering begins he might have won. I will just appeal to the OBidient to aviod interupting the transition process of the newly elected president. Hoping that the military will takeover at this stage is just a useless imagination from the pit of hell. .

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Ted4real: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Spoken words
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by RichBoy247: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Igbos are so undeveloped. Imagine openly calling for military coup because their son lost an election. No wonder the first military coup d'etat in Nigeria was an Igbo coup

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by TheChameleon: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Nigerians so do not know how to accept defeat.

If APC lost, Tinubu supporters would have been calling for interim government, and they know it.

LP lost, they call for interim government.

At the end, Nigerians do not know how to accept defeat.

How do you know Tinubu and APC would have called for interim government?

That's a senseless assumption and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
TheChameleon:

How do you know Tinubu and APC would have called for interim government?

That's a senseless assumption and you know it.

Because of their behavior when they lost the presidential election in Lagos, and because I know Nigerians very well.

Nigerians do not know how to accept defeat.

You don't have to agree with me. grin this is a site. No electrons wasted.
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Defacto4truth: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Nigerians are hypocrites that's what we are. Before the general election many elites prominent among them Afe Babalola propsed an interim govt to give way for a new people Constitution that is acceptable by all . Was it hidden why making a mountain of it now. If the work is Dss is just to detect people who propose a new form of govt it means the should all go home and relax because the got no job to do. Most protesters against the fraud done by inec in the name of elections have being shouting interim govt in public is not a hidden thing and the have right to express themselves. I can postulate any form of govt to Nigerians that I feel can bring equity and justice it is left for Nigerians to accept or reject it. That can never be a crime. Our intelligent service might not be intelligent after all.
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by muykem: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:
If Tinubu is not inaugurated as president, heaven will not fall
You guys always think and moving in one direction until you meet wall. Interim government will not only affect Tinubu as you guys think. All the governor, senator and rep are gone. Easterners will never consider to head the interim govnt either.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Babathanks(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
oyin44:
Those People who are calling for an interim govt are the same people......

that wanted- the destruction of Nigeria and the emergence of a separate state...

Maybe na him go even better, in as much as am a Yoruba and I voted for tinubu, I want the country to split, igbo, yoruba, hausa should go there way..... That's my secret prayer and I pray that God should hear it. We are too diverse in culture and religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by membranus: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh like Obasanjo, u mean president selected grin

Whatever. But he is our president elect until the court says otherwise. Learn to live with this.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by ufotunang: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
Where was the DSS when IBB placed an interim govt.? where was the DSS again when Abacha removed the same interim govt?

Interim govt. is not new to the DSS...
.. that was during the military time, the military is even stronger than the DSS.. military do things above the law..they do not obey the law and Constitution

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Houseontherock1: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:
Same way heaven will not fall WHEN Tinubu is sworn in! It's funny how you guys think you can stop a moving train using your hands

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by membranus: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2023
oyichi:
the opposition should obtain a court order preventing the president from handing over to tinubu because he is facing criminal charges in court, he should simply hand over to the Senate president, and there will be nothing wrong with it, when there is no president, the Senate president becomes the acting president, no country should be ruled by an ex- convict, what if buhari hand over to him and he was later found guilty?

"Ex convict"? Do you truly know the meaning of this word? How does it apply to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Chidex500: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:
Aswear!
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by omoluka: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Eluuuuupi are bad losers but i don't regret supporting peter Obi.
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by TheChameleon: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Because of their behavior when they lost the presidential election in Lagos, and because I know Nigerians very well.

Nigerians do not know how to accept defeat.

You don't have to agree with me. grin this is a site. No electrons wasted.

LOL. They lost elections in Kaduna and Lagos....LP won.

But APC won Guber in the 2 states. That's a smart way of rigging. Give your opponents meaningless victories to appear cleaner.

That was obvious from a mile. Which behavior when they lost ?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Jeftliu: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
Where was the DSS when IBB placed an interim govt.? where was the DSS again when Abacha removed the same interim govt?

Interim govt. is not new to the DSS...

You're enjoying typing nonsense because we are in democracy and to some extent there's freedom of speech if military hijack the power by mistake or desperate of Obi supporters SUPPORTERS You're DOOMED...you won't be able to enjoy ur freedom of speech even nairaland platform may be scrap in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by IVORY2009(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2023
membranus:

Whatever. But he is our president elect until the court says otherwise. Learn to live with this.

He is the President elect but he was handpicked/selected, and would be booted out soonest
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Helgreenluv(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh like Obasanjo, u mean president selected grin
j
Keep laughing the fake laugh. We all know that eluu P guys are all in severe pains now. As e dey pain una e go dey sweet us. No man can stop the star from shinning. His Excellency Alh, Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban of Africa is going to be sworn in as president on may 29th. You all can go to hell and roast for all we care. Kikikiki
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Did Tinubu win election?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by IVORY2009(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Helgreenluv:
j
Keep laughing the fake laugh. We all know that eluu P guys are all in severe pains now. As e dey pain una e go dey sweet us. No man can stop the star from shinning. His Excellency Alh, Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban of Africa is going to be sworn in as president on may 29th. You all can go to hell and roast for all we care. Kikikiki

We would make his govt ungovernable, the country would know no peace if the right thing is not done as fast as possible by the judiciary.
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Brendaniel: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Jeftliu:

You're enjoying typing nonsense because we are in democracy and to some extent there's freedom of speech if military hijack the power by mistake or desperate of Obi supporters SUPPORTERS You're DOOMED...you won't be able to enjoy ur freedom of speech even nairaland platform may be scrap in Nigeria

Oga I experienced military regime and I can tell you that the difference in military regime and Buhari's regime is very small but the military regime was way better in terms of security, economy, peace, employment and so on, please tell me one thing negative that happened in military regime to you as a citizen that has not happened under Buhari's regime...
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Cjayboy: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
This up and down shouting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.