Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS (19018 Views)

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by tiger28: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Nigerian elections in history has never seen this unconstitutional nonsense............

UNTIL these folks showed up with a Candidate!

Nigeria dodged a bullet, imagine giving these folks Power??

They can never be Trusted!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Jeftliu: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga I experienced military regime and I can tell you that the difference in military regime and Buhari's regime is very small but the military regime was way better in terms of security, economy, peace, employment and so on, please tell me one thing negative that happened in military regime to you as a citizen that has not happened under Buhari's regime...

Nigeria problem didn't start from BUBU regime but hopefully it will end now all this oppressors also happen during the OBJ and JONATHAN regime insecurity is nothing to write about during PDP regime nigerians are lamenting on unemployment and economy hardship throughout 16yrs of PDP but now it become worst
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Brendaniel: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Jeftliu:

Nigeria problem didn't start from BUBU regime but hopefully it will end now all this oppressors also happen during the OBJ and JONATHAN regime insecurity is nothing to write about during PDP regime nigerians are lamenting on unemployment and economy hardship throughout 16yrs of PDP but now it become worst

I never said Nigeria's problems started from Buhari's regime and why do you feel Nigeria's problems will end now?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Jeftliu: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never said Nigeria's problems started from Buhari's regime and why do you feel Nigeria's problems will end now?

I said "Hopefully" because you can say anything you like about TINUBU but he always keep his promises...and I prayed that he will do the same

2ndly We don't need STINGY MAN as PRESIDENT abymore who will be claiming that he's not corrupt but money will not flow in the country meanwhile those people surrounded him are stealing and hiding the money like BUBU administration

3rdly there's too much talk about TINUBU that will instigate him to do very well apart and he has record of good governance and he will allow money to flow pretty much
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Jeftliu:

I said "Hopefully" because you can say anything you like about TINUBU but he always keep his promises...and I prayed that he will do the same

2ndly We don't need STINGY MAN as PRESIDENT abymore who will be claiming that he's not corrupt but money will not flow in the country meanwhile those people surrounded him are stealing and hiding the money like BUBU administration

3rdly there's too much talk about TINUBU that will instigate him to do very well apart and he has record of good governance and he will allow money to flow pretty much

Where you in Lagos when Tinubu was governor?
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Jeftliu: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Where you in Lagos when Tinubu was governor?

You're asking a wrong man question I have been in lagos since I was born in fact we are the first set that Benefited from his free Neco to all SSS 3 student in lagos in year 2000 even till date is still on... he made the promise during the campaign and he fulfil it
Re: Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS by Brendaniel: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jeftliu:

You're asking a wrong man question I have been in lagos since I was born in fact we are the first set that Benefited from his free Neco to all SSS 3 student in lagos in year 2000 even till date is still on... he made the promise during the campaign and he fulfil it

Well, he still remains the worst governor of Lagos state since 1999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Bago Of Niger State Praises Peter Obi After Receiving An Award / IPOB Drags Buratai, Ibrahim Idris, 14 Other Nigerians To US Court / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.