Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage (32111 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ddeola: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2023
She wan follow the other side b dat.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Darkestking:

Why would anyone marry a 30-35 year old woman? Okay she has sexually matured and weve romantically matured and realized that marriage is pointless. It's better to just date her and have fun chopping where were both sexually mature.

You got me wrong i did mean waiting
to marry a 30 and above woman for maturing etc

the maturing talking is while she is marriage

whats wrong with marrying a 30 and above women ? if it was your sister would you have the same attitude of women of that age ?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Ilekokonit: 2:15am On Mar 31, 2023
snthesis:
she now wants to get a tattoo, piercing. waistbeads and wear leg chain

All of these na ashewo doings nau ?

She want's to start wearing Ileke idi after 10 years of marriage. Haba.

Once they start, they never stop. It only gets worse.

Start planning your exit strategy 'cos the handwriting is all over the wall.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Darkestking: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

You got me wrong i did mean waiting
to marry a 30 and above woman for maturing etc

the maturing talking is while she is marriage

whats wrong with marrying a 30 and above women ? if it was your sister would you have the same attitude of women of that age ?

A 30 and above woman isn't as attractive, isn't young and full of life. I'm not marrying my sister. I don't owe these random woman anything so why would I marry an old woman?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Darkestking:

A 30 and above woman isn't as attractive, isn't young and full of life. I'm not marrying my sister. I don't owe these random woman anything so why would I marry an old woman?

fair enough, you only see the world in your own tunnel vision, am sure you are below 30 hence you see 30 as being old

am 47 i see 30s being young and attactive and i see the world with much wider view than seeing from a tunnel vision

You missed my point when i used the sister as example, the point is if it is your own sister who is said to be too old marry, you would disagree becoz you want to her happy in her own marriage regardless her age. simple meaning regardless age we all want to be married
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by rickleye: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2023
SoaringLife01:

This happen when one is an ardent Mills & Boon novels fan.

Do they still publish those M & B ?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Darkestking: 6:02am On Mar 31, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

fair enough, you only see the world in your own tunnel vision, am sure you are below 30 hence you see 30 as being old

am 47 i see 30s being young and attactive and i see the world with much wider view than seeing from a tunnel vision

You missed my point when i used the sister as example, the point is if it is your own sister who is said to be too old marry, you would disagree becoz you want to her happy in her own marriage regardless her age. simple meaning regardless age we all want to be married

I am 30 but i see 30 years old as being far too old for a woman. You are 47 so a 30 year old woman would be ideal for you, just as an 18 year old would be for me.

If my sister was 30 am someone were to find my sister too old to marry, i would be sad for her because of course i want her to be happy but i would understand where the man was coming from. Think about it from this perspective. If a man is too short, too unattractive or too broke would we tell a woman that she should marry him anyway because her brother or father may be short, broke and/or unattractive?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Osombo: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2023
☺️ this fire πŸ”₯ U coaching him to ignite, if he is able to sustain it, his marriage will be perfect. This has been working for me in dating. Rokiat U are smart πŸ€“
rickleye:

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss πŸ’‹, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never β€œ lived β€œ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by 12345baba(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Your wife haff joined bad gang
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Microwhy: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Failure2019:
It's over for you , she's not love with you anymore

You better divorce and go your way
What about the kids?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Beebah321(f): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
I no go check come force me nah tongue
Lol I no go force you grin grin
Dey go joor tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Oh chim...she wants to get a tattoo and suddenly he is labelled unromantic.

How about if he wants bdsm or he wants a side chic?

Women tend to get away with alot of shittt and blame men for everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by JustcallmeFavou(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Gamesmart:

How good is it?

Very good! I get compliments from both my fellow women and responsible men as well.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

Very good! I get compliments from both my fellow women and responsible men as well.

Skinny, lepa, normal, thick, phat or obese?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by JustcallmeFavou(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Gamesmart:

Skinny, lepa, normal, thick, phat or obese?

Normal
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

Normal

Nice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by yusufmurry: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
virginprincess:
Instead of you to look for a way to pls her by being romantic you are here complaining to bitter nairaland men that will gladly help you scatter your marriage with their negative comments.

Please someone that has made up her mind for something else?

@OP, if she wants to use that to nag, to become wayward, show her the exist door
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Belafonte(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried
we got married young and she now in her early 30s

p.s

O ti lo
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Belafonte(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
Divorce?

Should definitely be on the cards. Man should be planning his exit strategy as we speak. Women can never be satisfied. If he decides to start acting more romantic, she'll come up with some other silly attitude. He should count his losses and prepare to call it a day

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Belafonte(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Don't see/take it as a threat.

The truth is that, what she couldn't tell you before, she's more mature, bold and comfortable to tell you now.
You should be happy that she's still interested in you after 10years.
She still wants you to rock her world.

It doesn't take much to be romantic.
Discover what gets your wife excited.
It could be the littlest of things.

A wife wanting piercings, waistbeads and tattoos isn't a threat? grin
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by BarrElChapo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am I wrong πŸ˜‘ ?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by SweetyZinta(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s

You should be worried. Improve on your game or loose her to a romantic GenZ guy. E.g start taking her on dates, movies at the cinemas, lovely and Feminine gifts. Good luck
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by starlingbawa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
GetMeRight:

Lol. I don’t trust Buhari not to attempt it because we don't even know who he is anymore. But the incoming president can't take that path. Yaradua once reversed the petrol price increment, it can still happen again

I hope so bro. I sure hope so!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
BarrElChapo:

I’m I wrong πŸ˜‘ ?

The sex that move mountains to romance the woman they are interested in is not 'created' for romance?

Haven't you meant a woman who brought out the romantic side of you before?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wakins:
You guys married young so She didn't have the time to do 'things'. Now that children bearing is done and dusted She is about to let loose.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
so i got her phone last nyt past bedtime only to discover her password has changed, i'll take it as a sign not to pry further
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
snthesis:
so i got her phone last nyt past bedtime only to discover her password has changed, i'll take it as a sign not to pry further
Get to work, mister. Stop looking for reasons to be suspicious at this time. just work on yourself as a way of working on your marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Since you married her at age 20yrs,you didn't even allow her experience real love and she is requesting for it now because the vacuum is still there

If you don't create time to prove love to her and give her attention

It woo get to a point her attitude will change

Now she is requesting for tattoo and waist beeds

She want to experience those things she was never given access to

She has already given birth and she no send a y body again

So you have to start being loving and romantic before she goes over board
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
frozen70:

Since you married her at age 20yrs,you didn't even allow her experience real love and she is requesting for it now because the vacuum is still there

@snythesis

Can you see the "Victim" mentality, no "accountability" and "it is your fault" I was alluding to?

"You married her at age 20yrs"; she didn't marry you o! Because women are never accountable for their own actions. You married her!!!

They are always just victims when their own decisions don't work for them. they just frame it as a man doing something wrong to affect them.

Now, this woman has framed it as "your fault", she is now telling you that you are now accountable for correcting it, since your wife has no accountability for her own decisions, hence no fault and never at fault.

Welcome to the way women's brains work.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

Normal

Just in case you were curious.

Skinny: Roberta Narciso

Lepa: Kelly Rowland

Normal: Kenya Moore

Thick: Megan the stallion

Phat: Tacarra Williams

Obese: Lizzo
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by joeeee240(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
snthesis:

Or a sign that she's hiding something
I mean how daft can you be

Keep us updated cuz I'm certain this willl end in tears for you
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by joeeee240(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

Lmaoo
So she should go ahead and get the tattoos abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.