Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage (32109 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Rhassidy360: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Koni dafun awon obi e
God will forgive you
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2023
joeeee240:

Lmaoo
So she should go ahead and get the tattoos abi

You are the one saying so

I said he should be romantic
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2023
snthesis:
so i got her phone last nyt past bedtime only to discover her password has changed, i'll take it as a sign not to pry further

Has she frequently changed passwords in the past?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2023
SweetyZinta:

You should be worried. Improve on your game or loose her to a romantic GenZ guy. E.g start taking her on dates, movies at the cinemas, lovely and Feminine gifts. Good luck

Yes, he could lose her to another guy.

But she should be more worried if that happened. She would probably lose any chance of any man giving her loyalty and commitment till she dies alone. Different men would only enjoy giving her the D for the next max 15 years until she becomes totally invisible to most men of any value.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Darkestking:

I am 30 but i see 30 years old as being far too old for a woman. You are 47 so a 30 year old woman would be ideal for you, just as an 18 year old would be for me.

If my sister was 30 am someone were to find my sister too old to marry, i would be sad for her because of course i want her to be happy but i would understand where the man was coming from. Think about it from this perspective. If a man is too short, too unattractive or too broke would we tell a woman that she should marry him anyway because her brother or father may be short, broke and/or unattractive?

You speak with wisdom above your age.

@ZIMDRILL, what is your response?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by SweetyZinta(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Gamesmart:

Yes, he could lose her to another guy.

But she should be more worried if that happened. She would probably lose any chance of any man giving her loyalty and commitment till she dies alone. Different men would only enjoy giving her the D for the next max 15 years until she becomes totally invisible to most men of any value.

OK. Well said
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Gamesmart:

You speak with wisdom above your age.

@ZIMDRILL, what is your response?

my respond was that he see the world with a tunnel vision based on his age, whereas me i see it beyond my age, meaning no matter what age a person is (18 and above) they deserve love and marriage aka even a 30 year old who is not yet married
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

my respond was that he see the world with a tunnel vision based on his age, whereas me i see it beyond my age, meaning no matter what age a person is (18 and above) they deserve love and marriage aka even a 30 year old who is not yet married

Well, what you said is not wisdom.

Nobody, man or woman, "deserves" anything.

You get what you can get with what you have (Physically and Mentally). You don't "deserve" nada!

Some will not get anything because what they can get is not what they want; and they don't "deserve" what they want that does not want them.

Please stop using that feminine term of "deserve".

I too can sit my ass down and say "I deserve to be rich", "I deserve to have 16 wives". I deserve nothing! I get whatever I can get with what I have to offer.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by vivavik(f): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
vincenteger:
It's not everything women say to you that you carry to heart. Most times they don't mean it that way.

Try and settle your issues within yourself rather than bring them here. People will only advice you based on how they feel.

The wisest response so far, @OP please listen to this guy and make it work.
Do "crazy" stuffs out of the blue, surprise her, wear nice sexy outfits and bring out the glow in her.
She actually wants you and her to work that's why she mentioned it hoping you will change.

These are the things men complain about thier wives and its not a big deal, you both can work it out. Don't take her statement to heart.
Ps: if my man isn't romantic I'll tell him.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Jamie1000: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Basicend:

Guy, u be badt guy o. . Lol.
Lol. Ppl don't know what they have untill they loose it. You can never have everything in one person. you can teach each other to improve on Romance.... Romance isn't one sided after all. But, if you leave your marriage for nonsense reason and think an angel will marry your 2nd hand body, then you're in for serious knacking. Men go help u fall that breasts well. And then call you trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.