Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nevertheless, I Thy Word - Believing God's Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nevertheless, I Thy Word - Believing God's Word (112 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Believing God Support A Chrislam Ticket But Never Muslim-muslim / Thy word have I hid in my heart / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nevertheless, I Thy Word - Believing God's Word by tfrancis(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
"And Simon answering said unto him, Master (Jesus), we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net." - Luke 5:5.

Only If you can believe and obey the word of God, you shall testify to his glory.
Peter toiled all night catching no fish...but lets his boat to Jesus for ministration. What sacrifice have you made to the kingdom of God. Are you doing what God asked of you? Only if you can do like peter, surrender to Jesus' request, Obey his word, and they caught overflowing fishes.

Peter said nevertheless at thy word.
Another lesson you should learn here is that, when God says yea...believe it, it's yea! Go for it!

JESUS LOVES YOU. Surrender your life to Him!
Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Science Behind FAITH. / The Need To Seek God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, April 27,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.