Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,718 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Science Behind FAITH. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Behind FAITH. (115 Views)

Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Science Behind FAITH. by waldigit: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
1. Faith is both gift and fruit of the Spirit.1Corinthians 12:9, Galatians 5:22
2.The woman with issues of blood:
Luke 8:43-48 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him and how she was healed immediately.
And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
1 the woman had not been a believer
2.She had no indwelling of Holy Spirit.
3.She did not have the mastery of the Word
So how did she develop that level of faith?
Well, this may be a good explanation why faith is both gift and fruit of Holy Spirit.
From scripture three sources of faith are obvious:
1.The one that comes with seeing signs and wonder. John 4:48
2.The one that comes with hearing the word which is inspired by Holy Spirit. Romans 10:17
3. The one that comes as a gift of Holy Spirit. - unexplainable sources. This seems to be available to all. Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
To go deeper, when interfacing with God, three channels are available namely:
. Faithfulness, Grace and Mercy.
Faithfulness: you are qualified Lamentation 3:23
Grace: you are in the process but not yet qualified, hence, you are given provisional qualified status pending your final qualification.Ezra 9:8, Titus 2:11.
Under Mercy: you have either failed qualification test, or your qualification have been revoked, but was given OTP(one time password) status to obtain all at discretion of God. Romans 9:15
In conclusion.
So now when you are under grace like woman with the issue of blood, faith can be given to you as a gift to enable you received from God. Three people can be standing before God demanding for the same thing but coming from different channels of FAITHFULNESS, GRACE and MERCY.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Dispels Doubt - Third Sunday Of Easter (year A) - April 23, 2023 / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day116) / What Does It Mean To Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.