Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest (57027 Views)

Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Army Neutralise Bandits As State Government Bans Illegal Motor Parks / Insecurity: Lagos Bans Illegal Occupation Of Abandoned, Uncompleted Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Brendaniel: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:

You won't come from a place where your parents are compelled to hide indoors every Monday to tell me about human rights.
Your parents don't have human rights but that is not your problem.

Anyone that wants to work against our interest will be dealt with. We know how to deal with bastards and saboteurs among us. But before then, we will destroy outsiders working against us.

Is that why you would not let legitimate voters decide who will lead them, who are you to tell others what is right and wrong outside of the constitution, at least let those who want to vote for him vote for him....
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by ashawopikin(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Omo, na this man dey rule Lagos o
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by DOptical: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Ezmans:
one illiterate have turn lagos that have highly educated & rich individuals to a laughing stock

The Nurtw members are mostly illiterates. It's their jobs, that is, bus/taxi drivers. Are you going to dictate for them in their own job again? You dey use brain so?
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by ayodelej(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2023
The transport chairman in person of Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya (MC OLUOMO)have resolved the issue amicably and the drivers in question, praised his leadership and his fatherly role. I don't know why some people will always try to find faults, just to bring chaos into the society.
dre11:

https://fij.ng/article/following-protest-mc-oluomo-bans-illegal-agbero

Previous thread
Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics)

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by DOptical: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Hpesoj:

For real? Where were you when Sanwo banned NURTW and created Lagos Parks management committee headed by MC?

Some of you sef. You don't know something are you're still being proud instead of confirming whether what you said is correct.

Whether they gave it another name or not, it's still Nurtw present in all states.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by DOptical: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
yahoodetector:

Stop spewing trash! Call evil by its name

You should be one who should stop spewing hypocritical trash! Nurtw is in every state
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by ayodelej(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
The basic reason why a yoruba man is given an ordinary CDA chairman in your zone. Abegiiiiii
Brendaniel:

Is that why you would not let legitimate voters decide who will lead them, who are you to tell others what is right and wrong outside of the constitution, at least let those who want to vote for him vote for him....
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Okorietitus: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

I believe you aren't a bastard or a saboteur. If you aren't, I don't see how that is your business.

Except maybe you actually are.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by DOptical: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...you don't worship MC oluomo?? cheesy you actually sound like most persons that do worship him. How many nurtw in other states have the same power oluomo have? Its your likes that have made mere agberos above the law. When people talk about the atrocities they commit, people like you come online to defend agberos. After defending them, then you'd go to the bus stop to cry that they have made life hard for you through tfare hike cheesy. Keep worshiping your lord oluomo cheesy

A Hypocritical trash! Stop crying about Lagos' Nurtw when every states have their own nurtw..
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Brendaniel: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:

I believe you aren't a bastard or a saboteur. If you aren't, I don't see how that is your business.

Except maybe you actually are.

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Brendaniel: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2023
ayodelej:
The basic reason why a yoruba man is given an ordinary CDA chairman in your zone. Abegiiiiii

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Okorietitus: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Go ask your mum
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Brendaniel: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:

Go ask your mum

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Goalnaldo(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Agberos collect 20k daily?. How much are the drivers making? I'm happy on their behalf if this news is true.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by IbileIfe: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Na this money this criminal take dey use fucckk the late alaafin wives and yarribawood actresses.
And Iya Chukudi. grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by TheGift: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Are you a danfo driver why do you people just like crying more than the bereaved, most of rant is not as if you like or treat the danfo drivers like human when you meet then on the road,
Every profession as a union and a tax system in place, whatever MC olumo does with transport drivers how does that institute him as Governor, or is lagos affair all about transportation

Maybe you maltreat danfo drivers and other artisans , I don't . I am not crying more than the bereaved. Whatever affects them affects us, one way or another.

I never said He was instituted as governor, but apparently he has more mouth on the streets than Sanwo, going by His antecedents.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Moniya4Real(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2023
Indeed! Be rest assured that what you typed down here is the truth and nothing but the truth. I know of at least, 4 actresses the oga of agbero has fi….cked. He even impregnated one that I also knew about their clandestine relation. What surprises me is that the guy no Dey even use condom for them. Pls, if you happen to have anyone that wants to marry an actress. Make you no gree o. You’ll be doing the person a whole lot of good

MrColdsweat:
Na this money this criminal take dey use fucckk the late alaafin wives and yarribawood actresses.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by BreconHills(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Jemada:
Only in Nigeria you see lawless civilians like him have power over law abiding intellectuals. Yet those who pride themselves as Leaders sees absolutely nothing wrong with it

Wrong as their behaviour is, it beats gunmen who mow down innocent civilians every Monday in the name of stay home.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by egoldman(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:

Lagosians cannot be harvested the way UGM harvests those unfortunate people from that side whose lives are worthless.

Hmmm, so how should Lagos be harvested?
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by RichBoy247: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Jemada:
Only in Nigeria you see lawless civilians like him have power over law abiding intellectuals. Yet those who pride themselves as Leaders sees absolutely nothing wrong with it

There are Trade Unions everywhere. But because you only left your village to Lagos, you wouldn't know. Onitsha Agberos are the worst animals that the Devil created. Go and Verify

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by KoolBigk(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are obviously a stupid idiot a compound fool... U have lived long enough yet very foolish cos u just type without reason...

Won”t stoop so low with a lii boy like you. We know your type “the keypad warrior” . May God give you joy cos it’s obvious you lack it & lack common sense as well.

May God not let your mouth write a Cheque that your butt won’t be able to cash. If I reason your matter, you’ll hate that you hopped on comment to show your dumbness.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2023
KoolBigk:

I don’t know where you derives that information about drivers parting away with N20,000 from but that’s wrong.

How much do they make on a daily that they’d have to pay agbero 20k. We Nigerians need to stand up for what’s just and right without being biased.

You’d know better if you’re the one doing the work and someone is somewhere taking your hard earned money.

One of the drivers was quoted in the OP as saying:

There are no more unbearable taxes. All we have to pay in a day is a little below N2,500 compared to the N20,000 we paid previously.”

Read the OP again, and you will find it.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by anibueli147(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2023
I really don't think the driver's pay that much as 20k but never the less it's a welcome development
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by leanonme82: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Nchenches:
Oluomo is not too far different from Sunday Igboho, the leader of the Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators who says that Tinubu is his mentor.
Oduduwa Republic agitators waved Oduduwa Republic flags in London's Chatham House recently in support of Tinubu as he was speaking there. Tinubu secretely sponsored Oduduwa Nation agitators.
Before then, Tinubu had proclaimed that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Make Tinubu become president of Nigeria, Arewa far north that largely supports Tinubu shall lose the one Nigeria which the far north craves. Tinubu crisscrossed the SW region for more than 20 years asking for political restructuring of Nigeria, but backed out when he saw an opportunity for him to become president of Nigeria after Muhammadu Buhari.

LMao! You are definitely lying. Sunday Igboho, and Yoruba nation supporters, backed by adebanjo, hate Tinubu even more than igbos hate Tinubu. You should tune in to their radio station sometimes or the koikimedia facebook page and radio station. You will learn some intriguing Tinubu abuses. Where do you think 'Tinubu Lule pi' came from? It wasnt from igbos.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by bencr7: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:
Mc Oluomo is greater than Peter Obi.

Ipob and UGM are harvesting Obidients every day like flies, and Peter Obi hasn't said a word.
grin grin grin if u get pinkin,abeg no carry them go school,just allow them to be thugs.
Thanks God,na everybody go suffer under abegro both bus drivers, conductors and passagers.
No more go back to ur state again.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2023
KoolBigk:

Won”t stoop so low with a lii boy like you. We know your type “the keypad warrior” . May God give you joy cos it’s obvious you lack it & lack common sense as well.

May God not let your mouth write a Cheque that your butt won’t be able to cash. If I reason your matter, you’ll hate that you hopped on comment to show your dumbness.

get Lost idiot
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Jostoman: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
i sabi them parol wella ...naso them kill Hamburger in 2014 o....that one self na rivals them wey dey control other parks kill ham...the man fine oo,dark with redlips...lf you se him picture you no go believe say na agbero oga....
i knew he will resume his wahala with that man after election
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Noblemanonpoint: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
DOptical:

You're the one not in touch with reality!

You're actually not in touch and informed. NURTW doesn't exist in Lagos anymore.
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by yom2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by syntekelite(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
DOptical:

Says who?

Mcolumo is the chairman of Lagos Nurtw. Nurtw is in every state with their indigenous chairman, so what are you crying about exactly? See Abia Nurtw for example.

No mind am... They leave the issues in the east and face only lagos..i wonder what their probs with lagos is..

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by Lashist(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
DOptical:

A Hypocritical trash! Stop crying about Lagos' Nurtw when every states have their own nurtw..
Since you don't understand simple sentences, no need dragging further...keep worshipping your lord oluomo. Hopefully, one day his kids will throw some crumbs for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.