Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB (10542 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by AbuAeesha: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ekpa is now a plague,his own pple don't want to be associated with
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Igbo people dey very rebellious.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Jeftliu: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=gidgiddy post=122183739]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/well-sue-any-journalist-who-associates-us-with-ekpa-ipob/amp/

Can terrorist group sue anyone?
You people have been known as No10 Deadliest terrorist group in Africa

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Christistruth03: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Terrorists cannot sue anyone

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Mercury12(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
What are these ones saying?
Aren't IPOB terrorist already a proscribed group in Nigeria?
Lol
Terrorist dey carry journalist go court? 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
How will IPOB terrorist group sue journalist grin
Buhari should remove IPOB name from terrorist group first , that is what IPOB really need right now

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by casualobserver: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Imagine the effrontery of a banned organization heading to court to sue. Where do they get these illiterates from. As. Banned organization you don’t exist in the eyes of the law so how can you sue?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Heroicvic:
I'm igbo but I want one Nigeria

I wanted that so badly too but Nairaland and the current happenings have opened my eyes. One Nigeria is a dream that can never come to past.

You want One Nigeria. But the question is does non-Igbos in Nigeria want you? I have come to discover that it is all pretense. Come back to your sense and start investing only in your land. E get why
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Madups(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice way to go e don de dey too much for so many people.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Lange: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Terrorists wan sue.....I laugh in Igbonics

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by spearman(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

What are you doing in a place where they said you are not contributing anything to their GDP yet they kill people day and night because of their oyel and gas undecided

Oil and gas is for the South South. There are no Ibos in the South South. If it is SS oil you are claiming, you are in for a heartbreak. SS sentiment toward Ibos is worse than Yoruba or Fulani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Yr_bLaPHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Szt5mOQwU

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Lacash: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/well-sue-any-journalist-who-associates-us-with-ekpa-ipob/amp/

Lolz, confused sets of Mofos, so pity they don’t even know what they want or where they belong🤓

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:31am On Apr 01, 2023
yarimo:
Both of you are criminals
Kanu is more extremist than Ekpa.

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:43am On Apr 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Ekpa is now a plague,his own pple don't want to be associated with
Dey deceive yourself. iPOB on the street follow Simon Ekpa. They see him as the guy holding the forth for Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Napata77: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

Same here bro. smiley

Imagine living in a tiny republic, with IPOB running things.

Give me Lagos or Abuja over that shiit any day bro. cool
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Babastrong(m): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2023
We will kill your husbands and fu*k your wives and daughters.

LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND. YOU CAN'T BRING WAR INTO OUR DOOR STEP AND EXPECT US TO BE ICE CREAM BOYS.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by mercysamuelson(m): 4:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by JooEeL(m): 5:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

Why not
I believe we will overcome this chapter as a nation contraption

Igbo will take it's rightful place in Nigeria politics once again

We're already great so no need for praying on that again
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Owontime: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2023
You and Simon Ekpa are the same IPOB, now Sue me.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by sencekompis: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2023
can a terrorist sue someone ni ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by benjanny(m): 5:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Good
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Josephkabila12: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2023
u suppose attack ekpa nah with ur local g*u. Mumu ipob say Dem won sue
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Josephkabila12: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2023
sencekompis:
can a terrorist sue someone ni ?
ask me nah 🤣
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:
Stop lying to yourself
Tell me the benifits of one Nigeria where yorubas will chase you out of Lagos and mock you there despite your self believing in 'one Nigeria' it's either your just one greedy useless man who stays in their village eating rice everyday or just a fake igbo
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Josephkabila12:
u suppose attack ekpa nah with ur local g*u. Mumu ipob say Dem won sue
Continue using ur insults to make IPOB popular
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by AbuAeesha: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Dey deceive yourself. iPOB on the street follow Simon Ekpa. They see him as the guy holding the forth for Nnamdi Kanu.
Do u mean those autopilot thugs/terrorist going about killing pple and causing havoc ?
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by promisedeco(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
From my point of view, the federal government in a deliberate attempt is using unscrupulous people like Simeon Ekpa to instigate Nigerians against the Igbos in order for them (FG) to step in and carry out ethnic cleansing

Remember that the Igbos did not support his (Buhari) candidacy

Also know that it's the Igbos that have vehemently stood against the attrocities of the Fulanis in the South East

They are the only ones that have through civic disobedience, neglected their business for a day in other to demand for the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu

Remember Shettima call with Ibikunle Amosun undecided

It is baffling the Igbos have been linked to something they are innocent of , while nothing has been done to Bokoharam who have always taken responsibility for their actions

The whole world 🌎 is watching, nothing can change the history, it will always come to light 🕯️

Friendship no be by force, let them go! You said no! Let them leader, you said no!! Who then is the trouble maker undecided
Where you sitting, standing or lying down while thinking of this rubbish you typed?

"The world 🌍 is watching" gringrin
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Jagaban2012: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Can you imagine...

Ipob terrorist organization has the effrontery to sue journalists..... what a failed state...
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by olamike02: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Is IPOB no longer proscribed?. These people are terrorist.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Teeroyzimma: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

I wanted that so badly too but Nairaland and the current happenings have opened my eyes. One Nigeria is a dream that can never come to past.

You want One Nigeria. But the question is does non-Igbos in Nigeria want you? I have come to discover that it is all pretense. Come back to your sense and start investing only in your land. E get why
so it's just now you're knowing that Igbo's are hated🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Chai...... See as IPOB and simon ekpa(Auto pilot) just dey use FG dey play okoso grin grin grin grin grin...
I understand the game,very well

them dey use FG dey play okoso at the detriment of Igbo lives? I guess those that lost their lives at Aba yesterday are federal govt son?

when did you people want to have come sense? why can't you people call tailor to stitch your mental faculty that tear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention Is A Big Joke: Sheriff / Court Declares Detention Of Bala Mohammed Unlawful, Awards Him N5M / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.