Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB (10543 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
From my point of view, the federal government in a deliberate attempt is using unscrupulous people like Simeon Ekpa to instigate Nigerians against the Igbos in order for them (FG) to step in and carry out ethnic cleansing

Remember that the Igbos did not support his (Buhari) candidacy

Also know that it's the Igbos that have vehemently stood against the attrocities of the Fulanis in the South East

They are the only ones that have through civic disobedience, neglected their business for a day in other to demand for the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu

Remember Shettima call with Ibikunle Amosun undecided

It is baffling the Igbos have been linked to something they are innocent of , while nothing has been done to Bokoharam who have always taken responsibility for their actions

The whole world 🌎 is watching, nothing can change the history, it will always come to light 🕯️

Friendship no be by force, let them go! You said no! Let them lead, you said no!! Who then is the trouble maker undecided

Modified:

The Igbos are after oyel, the Igbos are after oyel, lies and propaganda you have been painting the town with undecided

grin grin The Igbos are not in charge of the oyel and they are doing well

Even the oil well abi na bloc, how many Igbos have any🤔😃😃😃😃😃😃 yet na Igbos dey after oyel cheesy grin

Buhari is the minister of petroleum since 2015, is your life better for it

Dey here dey deceive yourself, no tell yaself the truth undecided

Besides otondo, this thread is not about oyel

igbo are tribe with no imperfections, you people always hype stupidity and foolishness in that your landlocked region

other tribes are bad but igbo that deprive their female children from inheritance are good, igbo that cast their own kinsmen and women as OSU are good

naive tribe
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

igbo are tribe with no imperfections, you people always hype stupidity and foolishness in that your landlocked region

other tribes are bad but igbo that deprive their female children from inheritance are good, igbo that cast their own kinsmen and women as OSU are good

naive tribe
what are you trying to say?
That your tribe is the best at everything? Every tribe has their down fall and their ups. Don't try and start pointing useless things at people
Also is this landlocked to you?
https://voiceofthesun.com/fact-check/igbo-land-is-not-landlocked-we-have-the-deepest-and-shortest-access-to-the-atlantic-ocean/
Check that first image igboland has access to the sea pls don't confuse igboland with the modern day south east state
Get the hell out you idiotic embarrassment
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You can stay where you like after the referendum

You want one Nigeria where the Igbos are not allowed to vote freely or become a president undecided

Since the independence till now, how many Igbos have presided your one Nigeria

You want one Nigeria where the leaders are afraid of developing the South East undecided

What are you doing in a place where they said you are not contributing anything to their GDP yet they kill people day and night because of their oyel and gas undecided

The beauty about all these is that you have the freedom to stay anywhere after the divorce grin

that's why you want interim govt? you people want to collect before you get your Pipedream Biafra?
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

what are you trying to say?
That your tribe is the best at everything? Every tribe has their down fall and their ups. Don't try and start pointing useless things at people
Also is this landlocked to you?
https://voiceofthesun.com/fact-check/igbo-land-is-not-landlocked-we-have-the-deepest-and-shortest-access-to-the-atlantic-ocean/
Check that first image igboland has access to the sea pls don't confuse igboland with the modern day south east state
Get the hell out you idiotic embarrassment

igbo land is a barren land, out of all tribes in Nigeria they've the highest immigrants outside of their southeast

if southeast is explorable, why won't they stay to turn it to Abu Dhabi?

if it pained I care less
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

igbo land is a barren land, out of all tribes in Nigeria they've the highest immigrants outside of their southeast

if southeast is explorable, why won't they stay to turn it to Abu Dhabi?

if it pained I care less
A barren land that has a mid HDI? also if you call igboland a barren land what is the north?
When did I say that southeast is explorable also. They can't turn it to Dubai if there's always military presence in the southeast more then any where else in Nigeria.
Here I've answered your question
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

that's why you want interim govt? you people want to collect before you get your Pipedream Biafra?
And what's Nigeria?
A failed British experiment that has brought nothing but shame
See how Nigeria ranks amoungst the top ten in terrorism
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Tochj(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2023
IpobAntidote:
IPOB terrorist monkeys want to sue someone to court. Only in Nigeria will a terrorist organization have the guts to talk openly like this.
What a fvcking joke.

IPOB and SIMON EKPA are ONE AND THE SAME.

O ya sue me.
Stop hiding, come out and link Criminal Ekpa and IPOB and pay.
You will sell ur Ancestral lands and pay.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

And what's Nigeria?
A failed British experiment that has brought nothing but shame
See how Nigeria ranks amoungst the top ten in terrorism

the same British experiment that you fools want to govern?

remove ipob and bokoharam that your ipob see as their mentor and see how terrorism rating in world rating dropped

just don't do anyhow, your forefathers that tried nonsense didn't leave to tell you the story, many of you don't have grandpa because of Ojukwu stupidity
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

A barren land that has a mid HDI? also if you call igboland a barren land what is the north?
When did I say that southeast is explorable also. They can't turn it to Dubai if there's always military presence in the southeast more then any where else in Nigeria.
Here I've answered your question

25% of North leave Northern region

5% of southwest leave Western region

3-4% of south south leave Niger Delta region

why is 70% of igbo outside of Southeast region? let that question be roaming in your deceit heart
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

the same British experiment that you fools want to govern?

remove ipob and bokoharam that your ipob see as their mentor and see how terrorism rating in world rating dropped

just don't do anyhow, your forefathers that tried nonsense didn't leave to tell you the story, many of you don't have grandpa because of Ojukwu stupidity
And you yet get a headache when we want biafra but insult ndi igbos
give me link that IPOB are terrorist all of them have been debunked of them doing any terrorist acts unless you gotta explain why countries like Brazil Ireland Germany Taiwan and even their enemies the UK
And yes I have a grandpa who proudly fought for the biafrans side of the civil war
Idiotic embarrassment who born you
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

25% of North leave Northern region

5% of southwest leave Western region

3-4% of south south leave Niger Delta region

why is 70% of igbo outside of Southeast region? let that question be roaming in your deceit heart
Where did you get your statics that igbos leave the most in the southeast?
Give me a verified source for that
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

Where did you get your statics that igbos leave the most in the southeast?
Give me a verified source for that

The same source Kanayo O kanayo got his stats from that igbo will give Peter obi 25% in 36 States of Nigeria

verified source ko, I'm sure you're not typing from southeast, go home and do your population census
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

The same source Kanayo O kanayo got his stats from that igbo will give Peter obi 25% in 36 States of Nigeria

verified source ko, I'm sure you're not typing from southeast, go home and do your population census
Give me the link na
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Heavensent01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

And you yet get a headache when we want biafra but insult ndi igbos
give me link that IPOB are terrorist all of them have been debunked of them doing any terrorist acts unless you gotta explain why countries like Brazil Ireland Germany Taiwan and even their enemies the UK
And yes I have a grandpa who proudly fought for the biafrans side of the civil war
Idiotic embarrassment who born you

you wrote complete jargons, if I'm Nigeria president today you people won't spent an hour as a Nigerian

meet your useless politicians to push for your sovereign state as other countries does and stop talking like complete illiterate
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heavensent01:

you wrote complete jargons, if I'm Nigeria president today you people won't spent an hour as a Nigerian

meet your useless politicians to push for your sovereign state as other countries does and stop talking like complete illiterate
As if you can get elected for Nigeria president you have completely dodged my question for the link I intended to ask.
Look at your e-warriors mouth going Takaka
You fail to reason like a human being
Get the fvck out
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Neddyogu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Can a proscribed organization sue anyone?
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Bishop4real: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Bishop4real: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

I wanted that so badly too but Nairaland and the current happenings have opened my eyes. One Nigeria is a dream that can never come to past.

You want One Nigeria. But the question is does non-Igbos in Nigeria want you? I have come to discover that it is all pretense. Come back to your sense and start investing only in your land. E get why

You should be more worried on why it seems like everyone else "hates" you. How can everyone just hate one person? There must be something fundamentally "wrong" with such a person. So, instead of crying wolf about perceived hatred, such a person should work on his character & what he represents first
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Bishop4real:

You should be more worried on why it seems like everyone else "hates" you. How can everyone just hate one person? There must be something fundamentally "wrong" with such a person. So, instead of crying wolf about perceived hatred, such a person should work on his character & what he represents first

The Bible made us to know that the Isrealites where hated all round (by every tribe) in Egypt, even after the left Egypt they were still hated and being jealous because they are more progressive than others, even till today ISREAL is surrounded by her enemies but are the most progressive.

With this I have no iota of doubt that the igbos are have a strong Isreali lineage. Igbos were ones more progresive than the rest and for that we killed for it.

Igbos lost 6 million people in the devastating Biafran war, just like the ISREAL did in the Holocaust. Today Igbos stand the most progressive and most exploitive. There are just so many similarities that I can't point all out now. But let it be on record that a man can be hated
in mass for nothing.

You know I said to myself if Nigeria will get it this time I will give up on Biafra but no majority of Yorubas and the people from the core north refused voting Peter Obi not because he has a corruption history or half as bad as Tinubu in character but because he is Igbo. Damn you guys hatred stinks to high heavens.

It's very clear Nigeria can never work, It's just a matter of time before the Biafra becomes a reality. And your activities will grant Igbos their Biafra. Mark my word.
Re: We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
so it's just now you're knowing that Igbo's are hated🤦🏿‍♂️

I have always known. But saw it clearly in the past election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Held Leadership Position? What Was The Experience Like? / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC / Court Declares Detention Of Bala Mohammed Unlawful, Awards Him N5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.