Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling (42036 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Demurray: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
blueghost:

Wow welcome back is been a while. Someone created a thread on you.We thought EFCC picked you
Wow, I think na only me dey miss nigaz , bombing master. Welcome back
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by CartelKenneth: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:
Wow! How can you be gambling with €1 million when there are poor people all around you. Do you know what that amount can do in transforming others life?

You can tell from the reaction that he was prepared in case he loses the money. These people are stinkingly rich. This is what makes many of them broke at the end of their career.

He Dey find 2 odds na cheesy
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:
Wow! How can you be gambling with €1 million when there are poor people all around you. Do you know what that amount can do in transforming others life?

You can tell from the reaction that he was prepared in case he loses the money. These people are stinkingly rich. This is what makes many of them broke at the end of their career.
See stupid entitlement did you work the money for him

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by AK481(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
He better don't get addicted to it before he turns to another andraino

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by foolbuster: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Abeg keep quiet. Somebody cannot do what they want with money because of poor people. Bros poor people no dey finish. He will do the one he can.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by AMI3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
You see this generation
To hell with Medicine, Engineering, Lawyer, Architecture

If my son no play football
I WILL DISOWN HIM FOR LIFE

THE DAY MY SON GO OPEN MOUTH SAY NA MEDICINE HIM WAN STUDY. I GO BEAT SHEGE COMOT HIM BODY.

MY SON MUST PLAY FOOTBALL WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT

Medicine, law, engineering can go to hell

Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by shegra58: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
etrange:
Lol... convert it to Naira first.
na 1 billion kiss

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Ignyte(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

It’s like you’re new to the central idea of gambling. You must be ready to lose it all. Gambling is a hobby.

If you lose, you smile and move on.

Meanwhile, why are people getting the idea that rich people should give other people money because they have it?

You think they got rich by waiting for someone to give them money?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

When you become so rich like them, you will see that €1 million is not really that of a huge amount to them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by okuta007: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
shadrach77:
The guy isn't wise at all. He should ask Celestine Babayaro and Ronaldinho. If he isn't careful he may be broke by the time his career is over. Nothing lasts forever cry

he will be broke - no doubt

i get am before no be property ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Aboki99(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
This is why Allah prohibits gambling.

Gradually the whole world will begin to see the light of islam. The other time it was Universities in the south imposing dresss code.
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Ayo25: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
SultanOfPuna:
You see this generation

THE DAY MY SON GO OPEN MOUTH SAY NA MEDICINE HIM WAN STUDY. I GO BEAT SHEGE COMOT HIM BODY.

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by LOVEGINO(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

when last u gifted ur neighbor N200 recharge card?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Govocrete: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
When gamble or businesses rake in huge money, they keep silent. When people lose to gamble or business venture, they cry looking for sympathy.
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Blaze14k: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Oga the no dey naija oo
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by thegooddieyoung: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2023

IS IT YOUR MONEY?
SEE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY

nihinlade:

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by kunleham(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Adex2442 post=122201534]when i lost 7 dollars 2 days ago uptill now i never fit chop and sleep[/quote
for real?
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Ken4Christ: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Gambling is a bad habit. Avoid it as much as possible. You can have durable riches with gambling.
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by DaRuud(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Just pray that your son won't be like Eboue , Chrisantus , Adriano , Yakubu , Bebe. . .

SultanOfPuna:
You see this generation

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Jungpablo: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
You see this generation

not everybody can play football, know this and know peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Youngenerson: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
That's his concern with his money not ours,
He can do anything with it, as long as he's happy with it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by phemmyfour: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Not every player can be like Kante

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by phemmyfour: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jungpablo:
not everybody can play football, know this and know peace ✌️
And not every football make it to the big stage
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by FiremanX: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Poor neegas like you should stop telling rich folks how to spend their money...
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by osmosis101(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by finallybusy: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nothing four ninety minute games won’t fix.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by omoyeni37: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
ote author=DaRuud post=122203229]Just pray that your son won't be like Eboue , Chrisantus , Adriano , Yakubu , Bebe. . .

[/quote]
Where chrisantus dey sef
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by omoyeni37: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
DaRuud:
Just pray that your son won't be like Eboue , Chrisantus , Adriano , Yakubu , Bebe. . .

Where chrisantus dey sef
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by WhereMyLoud: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
We dey lose for sporty on a stead but we no dey loud am.. E neer evem lose reach some persons wey dey roll 100 naira for virtual
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by 3kay945(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
It remain small for me to call him stupid but na him money sha..
So it is non of my damn business!
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by UnimkeAk(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
nihinlade:

Shut up

From ur 10k , how many people have u helped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day / 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.