Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! (22347 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by feedthenation(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2023

---The case in which the Manhattan DA has indicted Donald trump originated with the Mueller investigation---from appendix D of The Mueller Report---

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by IjeBos(m): 2:38am On Apr 02, 2023
okuta007:

why not quote New York Post or Fox News or NewsMax - bloody assh ole grin

And you wonder why you are so uninformed. The Wall St. Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox News isn't crazy right wing enough for you? Lol. It must suck being you. Being so emotionally invested in something that you have to stick your hands in your ears and cover your eyes to keep from hearing/reading info that goes against the propaganda you believe.

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
IjeBos:

And you wonder why you are so uninformed. The Wall St. Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox News isn't crazy right wing enough for you? Lol. It must suck being you. Being so emotionally invested in something that you have to stick your hands in your ears and cover your eyes to keep from hearing/reading info that goes against the propaganda you believe.

gerrarrrrrahhhhiaaaaa meen - cnn pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by IjeBos(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
okuta007:

gerrarrrrrahhhhiaaaaa meen - cnn pikin grin

I've reduced you to rambling incoherently. It's hard to discuss things when you get all your news from tikk tok posts, innit.
Here's a recent poll on your majority of Americans.

Majority of Americans Think Trump Investigations are Fair…Three in Four Say Trump Did Something Wrong
https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/donald-trump-investigations/?cid=eml_firstread_20230328

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
IjeBos:

I've reduced you to rambling incoherently. It's hard to discuss things when you get all your news from tikk tok posts, innit.
Here's a recent poll on your majority of Americans.

Majority of Americans Think Trump Investigations are Fair…Three in Four Say Trump Did Something Wrong
https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/donald-trump-investigations/?cid=eml_firstread_20230328

u are not worth my response that’s why 😂

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
feedthenation:

---The case in which the Manhattan DA has indicted Donald trump originated with the Mueller investigation---from appendix D of The Mueller Report---

The maga cultists have expended their energy attacking Bragg for clipping criminal trump due to his campaign finance fraud.

But let them wait for Obstruction of Justice indictment, let me see how much energy they will use for that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by SlyFoxxNoMercy: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

That means that you can’t produce a voter’s registration card or passport, something that I already knew. Goodbye sir.

You’re still beautiful as ever.

What could have been if you had just accepted my olive branch months ago instead of turning me into your enemy. 😞

You have no idea how sincere my intentions for you were at the time.

You fvcked up girl.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Totally Fair Trial
Gary Varvel April 3, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home / War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.