Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! (22436 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

You can sit on his dick for all I care

opinions are like assholes.... everybody's got one

Thats your name
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

While I sip my black coffee and wait for the J6 indictments cool

It’s so refreshing to see another person who pays attention and comprehends what’s going on on the Hill. NY, Georgia, J6–Trump is toast. These guys are clueless and don’t know that it was announced that Pence must testify. We all know Pence is horrible at being questioned and if anything, his testimony will lead to more counts in Trump’s inevitable J6 indictment.
I’m making a cup of coffee to sip along with you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

Last i checked he won an election with over 78m voters.

Plot twist a vast number of americans are beginning to see through the radical left.

Thus is a clear victory for 45 to be 47

He lost an election, lied about voter fraud, helped Guiliani ruin his law career, caused an insurrection which sent his zombies to jail, and even his lawyers admitted that there was no election fraud. Trump is being for contributions while the Dems have money pouring in without even asking. 45 will never step into the Oval Office again in this lifetime.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

He lost an election, lied about voter fraud, helped Guiliani ruin his law career, caused an insurrection which sent his zombies to jail, and even his lawyers admitted that there was no election fraud. Trump is being for contributions while the Dems have money pouring in without even asking. 45 will never step into the Oval Office again in this lifetime.

Radical left spotted.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

LOL

Desantis is the future of our party but Trump is the current and the most lovable and influential man in hostory of our party. While I am against their conflict, I must say that this will unite our party further.

back to you, last electio was rigged and you know it..Biden did not even campaign, he cant fill up a room. Trump won clearly but the dems manipulated the result.

Sufficient evidence my foot..same sufficient evidence you guys had that there ws Russian collusion that spanned for 2 years? or the zelensky call? which?

Trump’s lawyers, you know the people he hired to defend him, publicly admitted that there was no evidence of voter fraud. Give it up.
DeSantis is a clown that failed to secure future Medicaid coverage for his constituents, he is a joke. Florida is a joke to Americans in other states, nobody wants this country to be like Florida. You clearly have no clue that Trump and DeSantis have split the already crumbling Republican Party and ‘McCain Republicans’ won’t vote for either one.
Trump is the bastard of the Republican Party and you saying that he is the most loved makes it clear that you aren’t a republican and don’t know anything about American politics. The party has made it clear that they won’t give Trump the nomination.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

Radical left spotted.

I’m actually slightly left of center but I also have a background in law, much of it constitutional law, and I can confidently tell the world that Trump’s ass is grass and the justice system is the lawnmower that’ll cut it up.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

Let me tell you what it is. have you ever watched 700 club or all them right-wing evangelicals? you see how they celebrate trump and tell their worshippers that trump is God's anointed one, that he is fighting the radical left that hates America, that he is against the gays, the trans people, and all those who hate America ( the last one is the code for all those who don't look like them. Same thing when you hear "real Americans"wink
All of this is because trump gives them tax breaks and lets them enjoy unlimited power without scrutiny. They are free to tell their worshippers who to vote for and threaten those who disagree with God's wrath. They Go as far as telling them that trump is the sword of God and every once in a while, trump throws them a bone, for example making Jerusalem the place to put the US embassy instead of tel aviv. This is the wink and the nod they needed to confirm that Jesus's city is being reclaimed by trump
Now bring this to My great Nigeria scene, These Nigerian pastors so much want to be like these rich right-wingers that they study their every
scamming ways, and when they come back and reiterate the same bullshit they saw on tv to their sheeple, people who have no running water in their houses, who borrowed money to give their pastor so he can buy his 5th house and take one Nolly wood girl to Santorini will come on this forum to flap his or her gum spewing all sort of garbage about trump and America

It all makes sense! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

It’s so refreshing to see another person who pays attention and comprehends what’s going on on the Hill. NY, Georgia, J6–Trump is toast. These guys are clueless and don’t know that it was announced that Pence must testify. We all know Pence is horrible at being questioned and if anything, his testimony will lead to more counts in Trump’s inevitable J6 indictment.
I’m making a cup of coffee to sip along with you. cheesy

For real though, I did not play cops and robbers in the sandbox for uncle sam just to come back home with spicey memory and cold sweats at night just for a Nepo man baby, draft dodger to make the place the place a lawless tyrannical joint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

See how stupid you both sounded

Did he not raise alarm of the arrest last week?
Why are you people so bent on believing fake news from CNN and NY times?
Why? The only offense of this man is becoming the president of america and retiring the clintons from politics.

Fake News? Both CNN and NY Times believed intelligence reports that Ukraine was about to be invaded and it was invaded. Both CNN and The NY Times predicted his ass would lose the election, he lost. Both CNN and The NY Times predicted he would be criminally indicted, he was criminally indicted. Both CNN and The NY Times feel he’ll be indicted for Jan 6th and for crimes in Georgia, those things are coming down the pipes.
You guys call it fake news but everything they predict comes true in a short period of time.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Trump’s lawyers, you know the people he hired to defend him, publicly admitted that there was no evidence of voter fraud. Give it up.
DeSantis is a clown that failed to secure future Medicaid coverage for his constituents, he is a joke. Florida is a joke to Americans in other states, nobody wants this country to be like Florida. You clearly have no clue that Trump and DeSantis have split the already crumbling Republican Party and ‘McCain Republicans’ won’t vote for either one.
Trump is the bastard of the Republican Party and you saying that he is the most loved makes it clear that you aren’t a republican and don’t know anything about American politics. The party has made it clear that they won’t give Trump the nomination.

Stick to your Democratic party please..you clearly have no idea of our party.

You even went mentioning McCain?? I will be very foolish discussing this with you, had you mentioned Mitch McConnell ,a little hope would have glittered in the cloud of my despair but McCain? lol you are out.
Where did the party make the bolded clear? when a few days a go he was ahead with 30 points..where do you get your fakenews from?
CNN,NY times.Washington post? which?

Bye girl
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

For real though, I did not play cops and robbers in the sandbox for uncle sam just to come back home with spicey memory and cold sweats at night just for a Nepo man baby, draft dodger to make the place the place a lawless tyrannical joint.

Thank you for your service, bro. Thanks so much. I’m a National Guard reservist but the things we. do will never outmeasure the things you guys have done.
I hate draft dodgers, they are the lowest form of American life, even beneath those who have gone AWOL and/or have DDs. I disagree with us ever having presidents who don’t have military service in their background.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Fake News? Both CNN and NY Times believed intelligence reports that Ukraine was about to be invaded and it was invaded. Both CNN and The NY Times predicted his ass would lose the election, he lost. Both CNN and The NY Times predicted he would be criminally indicted, he was criminally indicted. Both CNN and The NY Times feel he’ll be indicted for Jan 6th and for crimes in Georgia, those things are coming down the pipes.
You guys call it fake news but everything they predict comes true in a short period of time.

Did they not also predict he will lose the 2016 election against Hillary?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did they not say he collided with Russians to win election?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Sir, you just told the whole wide world that you don’t know a damned thing about American politics or the justice system.
Yes perhaps I am learning.It is nothing to be ashamed of, but in my purview eyes the timing could be wrong, giving unfair advantage to the Democrats.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I’m actually slightly left of center but I also have a background in law, much of it constitutional law, and I can confidently tell the world that Trump’s ass is grass and the justice system is the lawnmower that’ll cut it up.

I will remind you of this when 45 becomes 47.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

Did they not also predict he will lose the 2016 election against Hillary?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did they not say he collided with Russians to win election?

NO. Sir, the word is c-o-l-l-u-d-e-d and several Russians have since come forward to shaky that he did.
Remember the Fugees? Ask Pras who is on trial with the Feds and facing a sure fire prison sentence if CNN and the NYT are fake News. Ask him where election interference and accepting dirty money got him. grin
Trum, Pras, and Hush might all get to mop floors together soon.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Drameeja:
Left, right, center, up, down, back, front are all[b]USELESS & IRRELEVANT.[/b]

Dedollarization will defund the whole gringoland.

Stay tuned!

Nigeria is dependent on the almighty dollar. If it fails, your country will fail even more.
Speaking of useless and irrelevant, go to an ATM in your country and try to withdraw some Naira then come back and tell me about useless and irrelevant.
You’re worried about my garden not being fertilized while your garden is filled with nothing but rocks, stones, and sand. Is it drugs you’re on?
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Thank you for your service, bro. Thanks so much. I’m a National Guard reservist but the things we. do will never outmeasure the things you guys have done.
I hate draft dodgers, they are the lowest form of American life, even beneath those who have gone AWOL and/or have DDs. I disagree with us ever having presidents who don’t have military service in their background.

Now I see where your passion comes from

#AlwaysReadyAlwaysThere!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

I will remind you of this when 45 becomes 47.

Buhari will take Linda Ikeji as his second wife before 45 becomes 47. Fela will rise from the dead and perform live on stage with Whiz Kid before 45 becomes 47.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

Yes perhaps I am learning.It is nothing to be ashamed of, but in my purview eyes the timing could be wrong, giving unfair advantage to the Democrats.

You guys demonize the Democrats and that’s ironic because if the Republicans had their way, every penny in aid to African countries would stop, every African immigrant would be sent back to Africa, and immigration from Africa would be permanently shut down. Republicans hate Africans but Africans love Republicans. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

Stick to your Democratic party please..you clearly have no idea of our party.

You even went mentioning McCain?? I will be very foolish discussing this with you, had you mentioned Mitch McConnell ,a little hope would have glittered in the cloud of my despair but McCain? lol you are out.
Where did the party make the bolded clear? when a few days a go he was ahead with 30 points..where do you get your fakenews from?
CNN,NY times.Washington post? which?

Bye girl

‘Our party’’? You couldn’t even comprehend what a ‘McCain Republican’ is but it’s your party? Right.
Show me your valid US voter registration card and your US passport and I’ll send you $20. Show me that you’re a registered Republican and I’ll make it $40.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No. That won’t happen. Do you see large mobs of people protesting for him? No. His zombies that he turned his back on are sitting in jail from the January 6 insurrection, everyone saw that and they know better.

you seem not to understand how America works or who Americans are - Trump got 70+ million votes in last election of 2020 and the people who went o Congress to protest are less than 20,000 - so do the math - what is the percentage representation of 20,000 compared to 70,000,000+ voters who wanted Trump to win ? 0.0000285% - very insignificant - so what does that tell you? those Americans who protest do not reflect the size of one's popularity- Americans protest with their votes - it is ONLY hooligans life BLM that riot in the streets - Republicans don't protest - they vote! And those Americans who are not card carrying members of both parties ---- about 75% of American votes (swing voters) are not registered Republicans or Democrats - They do not protest - they vote and they will register their hatred for criminalizing dissent come November next year - no far again grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

As an American, I’m going to tell you that I don’t feel the way you described at all. And just like the Republicans were crushed in the midterm elections, they’ll be crushed in the presidential election.

As s democrat,
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

you seem not to understand how America works or who Americans are - Trump got 70+ million votes in last election of 2020 and the people who went o Congress to protest are less than 20,000 - so do the math - what is the percentage representation of 20,000 compared to 70,000,000+ voters who wanted Trump to win ? 0.0000285% - very insignificant - so what does that tell you? those Americans who protest do not reflect the size of one's popularity- Americans protest with their votes - it is ONLY hooligans life BLM that riot in the streets - Reublicans dont protest - they vote! And those Americans who are not card carrying members of both parties ---- about 75% of American votes (swing voters) are not registered Republicans or Democrats - They do not protest - they vote and they will register their hatred for criminalizing dissent come November next year - no far again grin

I understand America and Americans better than you ever will—it’s my birth country and I am one of them. Your analysis is extremely flawed and your facts aren’t factual. The voices of American voters were heard in both the 2020 election and the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. The Democratic Party has registered as many voters as the Republican Party has lost. When you mentioned BLM in a conversation about American voters, you let me know that your knowledge of the American system comes from Far right White supremacy talking points. When an African gets gunned down on the street, tell me how much the Republicans care. Do you see how fast they forgot about the female Nigerian politician who was recently killed? Take your mouth off real American protesters.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Americans hate revenge indeed, you know nothing about USA if you truly live there.

90% of sane Americans are happy with this development, they want Donald trump to be prosecuted for his numerous crimes.

I live in Nigeria, but I know about US politics more than you.

Democratic party will win again next year, just write it down

Yes - you sit your fat as ss and watch CNN all day in Lagos and whatever place you live in Nigeria farting out your smelly ass eating rotten eba and soured gbegiri soup and you claim to know US politics more than me living and breathing US air daily and meeting and talking with everyday Americans who are the voters and not you in Nigeria

With all the impeachment and media gang up againt Trump for 4 solid years - Mueller investigation - 2 impeachments - how come he got up to 1,000 votes in the whole of America ? he should not even have 200 votes in America, abi ---- where did 70+ million votes come from?
You are wiser than then 70+ million people including myself wo went to vote for Donald Trump abi? gerraarraaahiaaaa ma fren angry
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

Yes - you sit your fat as ss and watch CNN all day in Lagos and whatever place you live in Nigeria farting out your smelly ass eating rotten eba and soured gbegiri soup and you claim to know US politics more than me living and breathing US air daily and meeting and talking with everyday Americans who are the voters and not you in Nigeria

With all the impeachment and media gang up againt Trump for 4 solid years - Mueller investigation - 2 impeachments - how come he got up to 1,000 votes in the whole of America ? he should not even have 200 votes in America, abi ---- where did 70+ million votes come from?
You are wiser than then 70+ million people including myself wo went to vote for Donald Trump abi? gerraarraaahiaaaa ma fren angry

Over 70 million votes in vain—he still lost.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
mastermaestro:

I am relishing your analysis. You truly understand human voting culture.

God bless you

In Politics - NEVER bet against a man that ----

(1) is considered as the victim or the persecuted by the powers that be

(2) has a message that resonates with the people

No one can defeat such a person @ the ballot !!!! ------ That person is Donald Trump

I make bold to say - unless there is another PANDEMIC where drop box ballot voting will be the norm - let Democrat

add OBAMA+BIDEN+FDR +BILL CLINTON as one combined solid ticket for the democrats against TRUMP - Trump will win easily

kindly book mark this thread!!!!!

no one fights an IRRELEVANT person - IF DEMS are super sure TRUMP is very unpopular - why not let the people vote against him in 2024? grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

As s democrat,

I don’t belong to a party, I vote with my interests.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t belong to a party, I vote with my interests.

conscience my as s s - gerrrarrraaaahiaaaaa ma fren grin
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Over 70 million votes in vain—he still lost.

you cant see the logic of the argument - no need arguing with you ....

yes he lost- let dems leave him alone to lose again na ? grin no they cant take that chance because they know TRUMP will win in 2024

Trump is their greatest nightmare grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops / Guinea Coup Leaders Announce Nationwide Curfew / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.