Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! (22343 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

God bless you

In Politics - NEVER bet against a man that ----

(1) is considered as the victim or the persecuted by the powers that be

(2) has a message that resonates with the people

No one can defeat such a person @ the ballot !!!! ------ That person is Donald Trump

I make bold to say - unless there is another PANDEMIC where drop box ballot voting will be the norm - let Democrat

add OBAMA+BIDEN+FDR +BILL CLINTON as one combined solid ticket for the democrats against TRUMP - Trump will win easily

kindly book mark this thread!!!!!

Before anyone can vote for him, he has to win the Republican nomination. If the Republicans nominate Trump, they are handing the Democrats the election on a silver platter but they’ve already made it clear that he won’t be the nominee. If DeSantis is the nominee, the Dems will emerge the winners. Come back and mention me on the day after the Republican nominate a presidential candidate and the day after the election.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
No reasonable person especially black folks should support the orange man, Donald Trump. He's a racist and bigoted pig who hates black people with a passion just like his dad, Fred. The US government brought a civil suit against his dad and his company for discriminatory practices against black people. He refused to rent his apartments to black people while at the same time getting money from the government meant for businesses that cater to minorities. Donald Trump was the same racist who took out a full-page ad in four New York City newspapers with the headline: "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!" to advocate for the death penalty of 5 innocent young black men (Central Park 5 case) wrongly accused of assaulting and killing a white jogger who served sentences ranging from 6 to 12 years. Even when they were exonerated, he refused to apologize for the racist incitement and tension that he created during the whole saga. He even doubled down claiming that they were guilty as recently as when he was the president. So, to see all these comments from mindless fools who have no clue who Trump is and what he's about tells me that Nigerians are just a gullible bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

Let me tell you what it is. have you ever watched 700 club or all them right-wing evangelicals? you see how they celebrate trump and tell their worshippers that trump is God's anointed one, that he is fighting the radical left that hates America, that he is against the gays, the trans people, and all those who hate America ( the last one is the code for all those who don't look like them. Same thing when you hear "real Americans All of this is because trump gives them tax breaks and lets them enjoy unlimited power without scrutiny. They are free to tell their worshippers who to vote for and threaten those who disagree with God's wrath. They Go as far as telling them that trump is the sword of God and every once in a while, trump throws them a bone, for example making Jerusalem the place to put the US embassy instead of tel aviv. This is the wink and the nod they needed to confirm that Jesus's city is being reclaimed by trump
Now bring this to My great Nigeria scene, These Nigerian pastors so much want to be like these rich right-wingers that they study their every
scamming ways, and when they come back and reiterate the same bullshit they saw on tv to their sheeple, people who have no running water in their houses, who borrowed money to give their pastor so he can buy his 5th house and take one Nolly wood girl to Santorini will come on this forum to flap his or her gum spewing all sort of garbage about trump and America
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Americans hate revenge indeed, you know nothing about USA if you truly live there.

90% of sane Americans are happy with this development, they want Donald trump to be prosecuted for his numerous crimes.

I live in Nigeria, but I know about US politics more than you.

Democratic party will win again next year, just write it down

when did you conduct a psychiatric test to know who is a sane American and who is insane ?

stop coming here to display your ignorance

when i mention 70+ million voters - it is a fact because i have the result and it is there for public viewing on google '
dont come here putting up % numbers you manufacture in your empty skull trying to sway the argument
it is 90% of your empty brain is making you happy this travesty is a good development and you do not matter in the grand scheme of things
even in your bedroom - you can not win Trump - go ask your wife or girlfriend - he drags them by the pv ss y grin
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:
No reasonable person especially black folks should support the orange man, Donald Trump. He's a racist and bigoted pig who hates black people with a passion just like his dad, Fred. The US government brought a civil suit against his dad and his company for discriminatory practices against black people. He refused to rent his apartments to black people while at the same time getting money from the government meant for businesses that cater to minorities. Donald Trump was the same racist who took out a full-page ad in four New York City newspapers with the headline: "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!" to advocate for the death penalty of 5 innocent young black men (Central Park 5 case) wrongly accused of assaulting and killing a white jogger who served sentences ranging from 6 to 12 years. Even when they were exonerated, he refused to apologize for the racist incitement and tension that he created during the whole saga. He even doubled down claiming that they were guilty as recently as when he was the president. So, to see all these comments from mindless fools who have no clue who Trump is and what he's about tells me that Nigerians are just a gullible bunch.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You guys demonize the Democrats and that’s ironic because if the Republicans had their way, every penny in aid to African countries would stop, every African immigrant would be sent back to Africa, and immigration from Africa would be permanently shut down. Republicans hate Africans but Africans love Republicans. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
I use to think ex President Obama was African Messiah, but guess what I didn't feel his impact in Nigeria, the only last Democrat I love and still love is Ex President Bill Clinton ... Yeah Ex President Trump called us a shit hole country but guess what his daughter his married to a Nigerian , so he might make a political statement but he wasn't that bad ... President Biden is deliberately prolonging the Ukraine -Russian War so African countries don't get aid or grant . Infact President Putin is more generous to us in Africa.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

I use to think ex President Obama was African Messiah, but guess what I didn't feel his impact in Nigeria, the only last Democrat I love and still love is Ex President Bill Clinton ... Yeah Ex President Trump called us a shit hole country but guess what his daughter his married to a Nigerian , so he might make a political statement but he wasn't that bad ... President Biden is deliberately prolonging the Ukraine -Russian War so African countries don't get aid or grant . Infact President Putin is more generous to us in Africa.

Obama gave more aid to African countries, including Nigeria, than many other presidents. You didn’t feel the impact because just like every yearly $700 million payment and aid from other countries, your leaders loot and misuse it.
What are you talking about? No country is entitled to US aid but the aid for Nigeria and other African countries is already allocated and comes from a totally different budget, aid won’t be affected. The US gives Nigeria alone over $700 million every year, please show me proof of how much Putin gives Nigeria and other African countries yearly. Tiffany Trump is a Democrat and the husband she married from Nigeria isn’t Black, he is of another race and has more money that than average Nigerian dreams of having so that doesn’t say much.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Before anyone can vote for him, he has to win the Republican nomination. If the Republicans nominate Trump, they are handing the Democrats the election on a silver platter but they’ve already made it clear that he won’t be the nominee. If DeSantis is the nominee, the Dems will emerge the winners. Come back and mention me bot the day after the Republican nominate a presidential candidate and the day after the election.

you do not understand anything ---- When Trump said in 2016 - I can shoot someone dead on 5th Avenue and will not lose a single vote - you thought he was crazy right ? Trump is the next US president - the earlier you start dealing with it the better for you

In the Republican field - he has 54% approval to take the nomination ticket and his closes rival De Santis is 24% and the others are sharing miserable 22% including former VP Pence - former Sec. Mike Pompeo and even Niki Haley - And as of Today - DeSantis has not officially entered the race because the numbers do not favor him to take the ticket - He is a product of the Trump MAGA Philosophy and whatever he is today - Trump made him politically - and he is scared of getting that backlash from the MAGA wing of the Republican Party IF he decides to run in 2028 after TRUMP tenure ends ----- because he needs every vote to win in 2028 --- what does that tell you ?

Even if Trump is convicted next week - he will still be on the ballot - and HE WILL WIN ---- even the Washington Post is saying this is a dumb move by democrats as it is only gonna get more sympathy votes for Trump

And TRUMP thrives in controversy - he is not your everyday politician who chickens out when you punch him - he fights back and fights really really dirty as a New Yorker - know this and know peace grin

AND - I said earlier "Even if Trump is convicted next week - he will still be on the ballot - and HE WILL WIN" - please refer to the video below - coming from a Former US Federal Attorney, a democrat for that matter - if you do not have data - just watch -- 11:30 -11:45 minutes so you do not argue blindly here - happy viewing grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IebAgxn7DJw

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

you do not understand anything ---- When Trump said in 2016 - I can shoot someone dead on 5th Avenue and will not lose a single vote - you thought he was crazy right ? Trump is the next US president - the earlier you start dealing with it the better for you

In the Republican field - he has 54% approval to take the nomination ticket and his closes rival De Santis is 24% and the others are sharing miserable 22% including former VP Pence - former Sec. Mike Pompeo and even Niki Haley - And as of Today - DeSantis has not officially entered the race because the numbers do not favor him to take the ticket - He is a product of the Trump MAGA Philosophy and whatever he is today - Trump made him politically - and he is scared of getting that backlash from the MAGA wing of the Republican Party IF he decides to run in 2028 ----- because he needs every vote to win what does that tell you ?

Even if Trump is convicted - he will still be on the ballot - and HE WILL WIN ---- even the Washington Post is sating this is a dumb move by democrats as it is only gonna get more sympathy votes for Trump

And TRUMP thrives in controversy - he is not your everyday politician who chickens out when you punch him - he fights back and fights really really dirty as a New Yorker - know this and know peace grin

New Yorkers hate him because they know what he is all about. But again, bookmark this then come back and mention me the day the Republicans announce their nominee and thee day after the election. See you then.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Drameeja:
DEDOLLARIZATION will defund & crush the GOPigs & demonRATS that have plagued humanity for ages.

Meanwhile, when will you man up and join the fight for "democracy & freedom" in ukraine?

Will you fight Boko Haram, kidnappers, and Fulani Herdsmen?
Sir, please go feed a hungry child, go fill a pothole, go sweep trash from a street, go be kind to a poor person, and go harass your politicians who are robbing you blind like you harass me and other women that you don’t know. Men who obsessively harass women they don’t know are dangerous and some of the worst kinds of humans. Be a real man and do something to improve your country instead of obsessing and harassing me about mine.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Obama gave more aid to African countries, including Nigeria, than many other presidents. You didn’t feel the impact because just like every yearly $700 million payment and aid from other countries, your leaders loot and misuse it.
What are you talking about? No country is entitled to US aid but the aid for Nigeria and other African countries is already allocated and comes from a totally different budget, aid won’t be affected. The US gives Nigeria alone over $700 million every year, please show me proof of how much Putin gives Nigeria and other African countries yearly. Tiffany Trump is a Democrat and the husband she married from Nigeria isn’t Black, he is of another race and has more money that than average Nigerian dreams of having so that doesn’t say much.
Sometimes it is not about giving $700million , I know a Nigeria firm that benefited roughly $1billion in grant whether it would be paid back, I don't know, but I am talking about policies that favors African countries, don't get me wrong we are not having entitlement mentality here, but you would agree with me most times this aids come with conditions that looks like paying Peter to rob Paul, a Nigerian is a Nigerian whether black or white whether from another race that is inconsequential. Now the World Bank want subsidy removed , meanwhile we don't have the same earning capacity as those in the Western countries, if we exhaust all our earnings on transportation, how do we survive.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

Sometimes it is not about giving $700million , I know a Nigeria firm that benefited roughly $1billion in grant whether it would be paid back, I don't know, but I am talking about policies that favors African countries, don't get me wrong we are not having entitlement mentality here, but you would agree with me most times this aids come with conditions of paying Peter to rob Paul, a Nigerian is a Nigerian whether black or white or from another race that is inconsequential. Now the World Bank want subsidy removed , meanwhile we don't have the same earning capacity as those in the Western countries, if we exhaust all our earnings on transportation, how do we survive.

Do you know why they want it removed? Aid, grants, and subsidies help but the purpose is supposed to be helping to find footing and becoming independent. The politicians are using it as a prosthetic leg instead of a crutch and that’s handicapping instead of helping.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

New Yorkers hate him because they know what he is all about. But again, bookmark this then come back and mention me the day the Republicans announce their nominee and thee day after the election. See you then.

shorrop there and make sane argument if your head no correct go drink agbo

is trump running for Governor of New York or President of USA ?

Just like Obasanjo never won his ward in any election he participated in or supports a candidate - he never won Ogun State BUT he won
elsewhere to be President of Nigeria - same with TRUMP - he may not majority votes from New Yorkers but will get it elsewhere - America is more than New York, ok ? grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there and make sane argument if your head no correct go drink agbo

is trump running for Governor of New York or President of USA ?

Just like Obasanjo never won his ward in any election he participated in or supports a candidate - he never won Ogun State BUT he won
elsewhere to be President of Nigeria - same with TRUMP - he may not majority votes from New Yorkers but will get it elsewhere - America is more than New York, ok ? grin

Come back here the day after the Republicans announce their nomination and the day after the election and mention me.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Do you know why they want it removed? Aid, grants, and subsidies help but the purpose is supposed to be helping to find footing and becoming independent. The politicians are using it as a prosthetic leg instead of a crutch and that’s handicapping instead of helping.
Everytime we blame the politicians, yes they are a big part of the problem, but what about countries encouraging their bad habits always give them pile of debts to mount on generation unborn. We should just tell ourselves the truth, if they are not getting all this manipulative grants they would seat up .
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Come back here the day after the Republicans announce their nomination and the day after the election and mention me.

it is good to know you were not alive in 2016 when all odds was against Trump - access hollywood tape all that and the man still beat all front runners even staunch evangelicals like Mike Huckabee and even Governor Jeb Bush of the Presidential Bush Dynasty, fire brand TEA party favorite Ted Cruz were all defeated at the primaries - easily by TRUMP - Never bet against Donald Trump

Those who know him are fighting him dirty to make sure he doesnt run in 2024 - because they know the only way you can defeat Trump is keeping him off the ballot not making him look bad to the voters grin

And you are here talking nansense
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

it is good to know you were not alive in 2016 when all odds was against Trump - access hollywood tape all that and the man still beat all front runners even staunch evangelicals like Mike Huckabee and even Governor Jeb Bush of the Presidential Bush Dynasty, fire brand TEA party favorite Ted Cruz were all defeated at the primaries - easily by TRUMP - Never bet against Donald Trump

Those who know him are fighting him dirty to make sure he doesnt run in 2024 - because they know the only way you can defeat Trump is keeping him off the ballot not making him look bad to the voters grin

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Stalin-Style Justice
A.F. BRANCO on March 31, 2023 at 5:00 am

DA Bragg Get Trump

NY DA Bragg's unprecedented indictment of President Trump is for purely political reasons. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by NSNO(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

leave them alone, you dont argue with fools.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

grin
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by kayusely70(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

He's a CROOK and he's NOT above the law! It's about time he's made to pay for his criminal acts.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by kayusely70(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

He's a CROOK and he's NOT above the law! It's about time he's made to pay for his criminal acts.
You've spoken ver[color=#000099][/color]y well and reasonably too!
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by ifihearam: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

You have time to argue with a kid much less a little girl who wants lollipop.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Valoromega: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/manhattan-grand-jury-voted-whether-indict-trump-rcna73588

I don't see the issue here, they had sex In 2006 which they both of them adults consented to. I don't understand why a jury would indict him, not like he raped her.
Na wa for America
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by okuta007: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

You have time to argue with a kid much less a little girl who wants lollipop.

grin
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by IjeBos(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifihearam:

LOL
is Bragg not hand picked by Soros?

So you cant see whats going on?

Here's some facts for you.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/31/politics/trump-soros-bragg-color-of-change/index.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops / War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.