Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu (29351 Views)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Quality20(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2023
PDP had been rigging elections right from its formation. Now they are getting to know how it feels to be rigged out. They too shd feel the pain. They should not contest if they know that they can't take the pain of losing
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by sukar886: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2023
She is unfair, cos she didn't rigg the result for u
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by TMSMedia: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Just imagine an elected governor making such scandalous and idiotic statements in public!

Nigerians... What kind of morons do y'all elect into public offices?!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Way4orward: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Failure.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Quality20:
PDP had been rigging elections right from its formation. Now they are getting to know how it feels to be rigged out. They too shd feel the pain. They should not contest if they know that they can't take the pain of losing

Rigged out how?!! Who rigged PDP out in Abia states?!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by duro2chang(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Labour party of rigging. Go and ask Cynthia Okeke.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Tonalphs(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2023
grin didn't he see the celebration the indigenes did when LP won undecided undecided that's victory celebration in unison.
By their rejoicing you shall know their choice

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by victorsola: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Bears Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1442128/knew-professor-oti-unfair-bears-name-alex-otti-ikpeazu/

the governor is right . They should have taken a northerner prof to run that collation, maybe she for they shout now . Let her say people that intimidated her . Liers
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by happney65: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Mumu talk from a Mumu Govornor. O lule together with his egbe ke gbe.

Rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by CaptainFM1: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Is Oti and Otti the same? Where's my glasses?

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Charlie2020(f): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Prof Oti is from Afikpo, Ebonyi State. She's gat nuffing with Abịa
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by phorget(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
Did she also cause his defeat during the senatorial election? Ikpeazu should just keep quiet.

The most unserious governor in Nigeria undecided

His only achievement in eight years is the dangerous flyover he built for those who want to commit suicide
grin grin

You too get bad mouth... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by ceeceeco: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Yes! She's unfair because she didn't collect your bribe. Monkey. This Ikpeazu is a real efulefu.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by youngsahito(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
A failure will always find excuse to give, if you have done well for your people u won't be rejected.
See head like slap
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Gibson07: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Honestly, the Governor might be right ooo
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by meum: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Lol. I saw this coming but I didn’t know it was going to be from Ikpeazu
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
Did she also cause his defeat during the senatorial election? Ikpeazu should just keep quiet.

His only achievement in eight years is the dangerous flyover he built for those who want to commit suicide
grin grin

grin grin

Una get mouth for this nairaland o! My God!!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by OlujobaSamuel: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2023
The Gov said she is not in a position to manipulate results, yet same Gov is saying she is unfair... If she can't manipulate results, how is she unfair? Why would she not be happy that she completed the job she was paid for successfully?
Is the Gov not happy that he's rounding up his 8yrs successfully without interruptions even though there is nothing tangible to show for it

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Ikesimon(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
This Joke of a man is always disgracing himself. So you think it's your right to always have things go your way? Well....this is just the beginning. After 29th of May, you and your cohorts will either vomit or excrete all Abia resources to the last Kobo.
I have an aunt who works in state's Finance Ministry. She told me how this baboon, after salaries to his favorite and servile ministries, will go on rampage of sharing the remainder of the allocation to his political allies and foot soldiers. History will never be kind to this potbellied Gorilla
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2023
That's all lies.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Ghezo: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Scream:
Haa Ikpeazu always been like this or something happened to him when he became governor?

Dude.looks dumb even
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Afamed: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:

grin grin

This one weak me . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by YorubaSlur: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
You said she doesn't have power to manipulate result, yet you are crying that she was unfair!!
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by chidieberesamu: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Just like I knew abia state will never devolop when one oji handed power to one oji and that oji handed to another oji who brought a very bad name as back yard judgement or lacking behind (ikpeazu or ikpe azu) that extended the oji's backwardness in abia.
Now God has come back to abia state to change and beat a good drum of suceess,Good leadership and freedom from the oji's to oti's!! oti igba(the hand that beat sweet drum that abians will dance to
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by alimiadedayo1: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
They are not related and beside the people of Abia are tired of PDP government.
but you guys are not tired of PDP in 2019 when your son is the vice president
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by bluefilm: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Be like say this man no get sense at all at all...?
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by MartinsD12(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Bears Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1442128/knew-professor-oti-unfair-bears-name-alex-otti-ikpeazu/

Stop talking nonsense, your failed woefully in leadership as the kerosene governor of abia, if Alex otti messes up after 4 years we obident will kick him out , abia needs special governance attention.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by tishbite42: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Cantonese:
“ What she has potrayed in the aftermath of her service or stewardship in Abia, indicates that fact that she is visibly happy with what she did. Her level of bias in that regard could be placed in favour of a party. She has potrayed that she has something at the back of mind before she came…”.

Why should she not be happy with what she did. She went to equity with clean hands definitely. How would this sleepy governor Ikpeazu turn around to give us such funny story. The events were clear as daylight to even children in the elementary schools.

Mago mago failed in Abia state.

It time for dishonest people to leave the political space. We must find the likes of Nuhu Ribadu, Dora Akunyili and this professor to begin to fill up the spaces. With their likes, this country will get better.
Please remove Nuhu Ribadu from that list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yobe: Nigerian Army Arrests 57 boko Haram Members On Sallah / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Security Chiefs Visit Nigerian Army Situation Room Ahead Of Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.