Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu (29388 Views)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Jagaban2012: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mumu governor....

You didn't believe in the INec boss of your state ..and you kept quiet... Mumu....go and meet wike and.let him train you ...you are mumu
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by 123yes(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Bears Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1442128/knew-professor-oti-unfair-bears-name-alex-otti-ikpeazu/

This naughty man is not ashamed to come here to rant. Please who love you in Abia state where you are owing workers salary up to 36 months. Shame on you.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by benjanny(m): 5:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Cry Me River Mr failed Gov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.