Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu (29335 Views)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by hammerT: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
SIR WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, AFTER 8 YEARS, WHAT IS ALL THIS CRYING ABOUT?

YOU WANT TO DO THIRD TERM, WHY IS THE BLACK MAN LIKE THIS?

GET OUT OF THERE AND LET SOMEBODY ELSE SALVAGE THE STATE LIKE ANAMBRA AND EBONYI.

FROM WARNING OTTI THAT YOU ARE STILL GOVERNOR TO CRYING ABOUT INEC HAVING OTI NAME AND UNFAIR.

DID YOU CARRY THE TITLE GOVERNOR AND ENTER THIS WORLD? WHO KNOW YOU BEFORE 2015?

SO IT IS TRUE YOU TRIED TO BRIBE HER TO RIG THIS ELECTION?

IN AMERICA, WHO TAKE OVER WOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEM, AS A POSSIBLE JAIL TERM MAY AWAIT YOU FOR ELECTION MAL-PRACTICE AND BRIBERY.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by MrUchenna1(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2023
GO 2 Court
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by sterlingD(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Scream:
Haa Ikpeazu always been like this or something happened to him when he became governor?

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Ybaby: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Bears Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1442128/knew-professor-oti-unfair-bears-name-alex-otti-ikpeazu/

She should tighten her security abeg... Ikpeazu remove the Dominios pizza from Abia they are ungrateful people.... imagine voting you out after giving them Cinema.... Yeye man! grin
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by hammerT: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2023
MrUchenna1:
GO 2 Court

WIKE WANT TO BE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE AND ABIA STATE AT THE SAME TIME, YOU KNOW ONE STATE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM.

THEY HAVE SELECT SUCCESSOR BUT POWER BELONG TO GOD.

GOD PASS THEM.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by tnerro1(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Oga stop disturbing us, go to court
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by kamiyurl: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2023
this one shock them as she refused to agreed with false information.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Rybnyk(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Bears Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1442128/knew-professor-oti-unfair-bears-name-alex-otti-ikpeazu/

Inhaling too much kerosene fumes dey make person dey talk like this.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by sonofElElyon: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:

Irresponsible journalism. I watched the interview on channels he said he had suspicions when he heard her name but INEC allayed his fears. His claim of her bias in favour of Otti isn't based on same name...
p.s. I'm not saying his claim of her bias is true.. I don't know.. but the story title is untrue
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Spiff20(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
This Ikpeazu is actually dumb, I knew when he boasted about having Domino's Pizza abi chicken republic in Aba.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by yemi1504: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
They are not related and beside the people of Abia are tired of PDP government.

Abi
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by DOM7: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Look at low IQ judging your statement, when you said she doesn't have power to influence results because it is a collection from ward,to local government and then to State at the same time you are telling us she is unfair?
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Because didn't alow ur Obingwa 120,000 illegal backyard votes to fly... hehehehehehe accredited 27,000, and 120,000 voted, and that 120,000 that voted all voted for pdp

This man nah ofe akwu
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Sheggy13(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
I find the woman dancing and rejoicing publicly after declaring victory for the LP candidate rather extreme. She's meant to be neutral for Christ's sake,as an INEC official.Why show such open bias, and the Obidient people were praising her for this.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by esivue007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Like seriously, I don't understand
Is he mad?
What's he even saying self

Ohh Nigeria my nation!! cry
Scream:
Haa Ikpeazu always been like this or something happened to him when he became governor?
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Nyanabo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Foaming from both side of his mouth.

In the same statement; the lousy man said as a professor she should know she doesn't have the power to manipulate results, but still went on to say she was biased. In what way Mr governor?

Since she doesn't have to power to manipulate results as you have very well said, can you accept that she called the right and authentic result?
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by JOemmy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Total gibberish he is claiming she doesn't have the capacity to manipulate any collated result yet still saying she wasn't fair to his pdp how does that make any sense?
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dafresh:
Once you govern your State well re election will be easy or any one you support as a governor will definitely win but failed to understand.

This was what I was telling someone.

I wonder why many fail to realise this.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by cejaypriesty(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go home after your tenure and rest .I guess she was also the returning officer that made you lose your senatorial seat too .You and your predecessors are the reason Abia state look like a remote village after 24yrs.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Streetgent: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
NeVaGivngUPnow:
shocked

See watin they comot for person mouth..

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
are you paying for it or want it for free
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Ibkinter(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
o.p it appears you're quoting H.E okezie ikpeazu considering the quotation marks you have in your write up but this is not very accurate as i also had the opportunity to watch the said interview life. i believe if you're quoting somebody then you should do that verbatim. in his interview he never used 'portray' as you have used, he kept saying 'betrayed' and that actually got me upset, how a governor who questioned the professorship of the erudite scholar and yet could not speak simple basic english himself. shameless people trying to normalize
the abnornal
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by UncleJudax(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
This guy is just unbelievably dumb.
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by teekay213(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
Did she also cause his defeat during the senatorial election? Ikpeazu should just keep quiet.

The most unserious governor in Nigeria undecided

His only achievement in eight years is the dangerous flyover he built for those who want to commit suicide
grin grin

your last paragraph made me laughing like madπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by SimplyAJ(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:

It's so painful to him that he begins to speak stupidly.
First you say she's just meant to add up figures and give a total so she can't manipulate results.
Then you now come again and say you know she will be bias because of her name. I'm trying to understand something here please
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ikpeazu u no get talkπŸ˜‚
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by ufuosman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Guyman01:
Abia was like Nasarawa State where a party has clearly won 16 Local governments and suddenly one local government produces a large number that is equivalent of 10 local governments and is declared winner.
This woman felt it doesn't make sense and requires review while the man in Nasarawa goes ahead to declare the result leading to women parading naked in protest
Nasarawa own shock me
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Great4grace: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
WhatsApp us on 09024591027

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Floxyijeoma(f): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
Did she also cause his defeat during the senatorial election? Ikpeazu should just keep quiet.

The most unserious governor in Nigeria undecided

His only achievement in eight years is the dangerous flyover he built for those who want to commit suicide
grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by Dafresh: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

This was what I was telling someone.

I wonder why many fail to realise this.
That's the truth of the matter
Re: I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu by emaderocha(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
this governor just dey confuse himself.you started by saying she has no power to manipulate the result cause the results were collated at various points before getting to her and her job was just to add them up and call them out,you ended by saying she seems happy cause she already had a candidate in mind.....these two statements are conflicting ....just lick your wounds and go home in peace.they nor plant your planceta for government house,go back to your own house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Bauchi With "RIP APC Coffin" / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.