Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage (31261 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa / APC Chieftain Accused Of Attacking PDP Governor’s Aide In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Ubdavis(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
I hate impunity. A woman that Police couldn't arrest.

Bia! Is that all?, She should be jailed too!

1 Like

Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm not holding brief for her. She broke the law, and she should face the music. What I'm saying is that I understand her angst. I'm also saying that, we don't have the full story. All in all, my point is that it's the man's fault.
Which man? The person she locked up is a woman too... U just dey bark upandan like a rabid dog. New feminist recruit hungry to bash anything male in sight... Them no dey feed una better OT before dem release una enter streets?

2 Likes

Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks

I'm not holding brief for her. She broke the law, and she should face the music. What I'm saying is that I understand her angst. I'm also saying that, we don't have the full story. All in all, my point is that it's the man's fault.

Blaming adam and men for all your problems won't solve any problem. Learn to take responsibility.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by abidem4real: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
ijustdey:
Court awards N30m cost against ex-PDP chairman’s wife for locking up aide in dog’s cage

https://sunnewsonline.com/court-awards-n30m-cost-against-ex-pdp-chairmans-wife-for-locking-up-aide-in-dogs-cage/
Locking up a human being in dog's cage?! Why are some uselessly rich people behaving as if they were gods?!
May thunder fire that woman for that singular act of inhumanity 🗣️🗣️🗣️☠️☠️☠️☠️💀💀💀
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
See face like poop
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
They should lock her up for three years in a cage without seeing sun
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Judybash93(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

You think it is easy to cook, clean, take care of the children, watch your husband perambulate with his male appendage to and fro, take condescending insults from male staff and people around, keep the house steady, and after all that still keep your sanity.

You should try be a woman for a week, and see if you wouldn't want to lock someone in a dog cage too.
Did you actually think before typing the horseshit you wrote?

Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Kennyquestt: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

You think it is easy to cook, clean, take care of the children, watch your husband perambulate with his male appendage to and fro, take condescending insults from male staff and people around, keep the house steady, and after all that still keep your sanity.

You should try be a woman for a week, and see if you wouldn't want to lock someone in a dog cage too.
Being a woman doesn't mean you should become cruel to other people.
If the pressure is too much for you, then lay low.
Besides this woman in question has maids,stewards,drivers,PAs at her beck and call,so why the cruelty if she isn't natural a wicked person.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by samonak(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
juman:
I want to know why her former boss did that to her.
What was the reason?
The PA, facilitated the renting of a property belonging to the Ali's which was duly paid for, her offence was collecting a commission, which Mrs Ali greedily wanted all to herself.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by histemple: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

Maybe this was her defence before the court.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by IamAsiri: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

That's not true. Men will only be created just like Adam and not born. There will be nothing like sex. Sin will be lesser

God would have kept creating men? He only did His creation in a batch. He didn't keep moulding animals, so why should He keep doing that for mere men? What's their importance?
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Yoighaman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Just look at the dirty thing with tatoo on her hands.

She even looks like a dog.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by HellVictorinho7: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
men cannot be worse than women angry
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by sisisioge: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Locked up a human being in a dog cage! This people sef! See her face like a badly cooked soup! Werey woman!
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by delzbaba(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ali must go ,, wey go marry retired olosho na karma dey catch Dem😅😅😅😅
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by RALPHOW(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good but not enough, she supposed to be jailed for at least 3years.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by JOemmy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Women can be very dangerous when in position of power.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Ara21(f): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

Did you even read the story
Please speak for yourself, all women are not like that.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by ComeToJesus: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Terrible
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Billygee2u: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Onowu33:
Good and they should also jail the useless woman..
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by BarrElChapo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

You are completely and totally stupid. 👍
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by juman(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
samonak:

The PA, facilitated the renting of a property belonging to the Ali's which was duly paid for, her offence was collecting a commission, which Mrs Ali greedily wanted all to herself.

Okay. I understand.
The first time I saw people collected commission on rented apartment I regarded them as thieves.
But if the law allow them to get it, that's cool.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Blackdisciple(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
She even looks like someone who can do such an evil act to her fellow human...

Some of these politicians wives supposed dey chop slap steady to remind them that it's their husbands who is in power depending on the office he is holding not them..
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by samonak(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
juman:

Okay. I understand.
The first time I saw people collected commission on rented apartment I regarded them as thieves.
But if the law allow them to get it, that's cool.
The property in question had been vacant for a while, so the PA brought in the tenants on the condition that she'll collect the commission. The greedy Mrs Ali wanted both the rent and commission! If e easy she for kuku go look for tenant na.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by countryman13: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
ijustdey:
Court awards N30m cost against ex-PDP chairman’s wife for locking up aide in dog’s cage

https://sunnewsonline.com/court-awards-n30m-cost-against-ex-pdp-chairmans-wife-for-locking-up-aide-in-dogs-cage/
Hembelembeeeeee,Holololooooooooo!
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by juman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
samonak:
The property in question had been vacant for a while, so the PA brought in the tenants on the condition that she'll collect the commission. The greedy Mrs Ali wanted both the rent and commission! If e easy she for kuku go look for tenant na.

You are right.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by lilyheaven: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
You wouldn’t have existed without a woman
Zonefree:

Women have done worse things than that. The world would have been peaceful without that gender.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Celebrity5496: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Some people are wicked
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Cumtomomma: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
so, all these gives her the rght to act in such a manner?

you no get point abi. mchew.
ganisucks:

Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by fxexperts: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

I don't blame you. It's Adam, the lazy liar, that I blame.
If not for that evil wife eve. Adam would have been perfectly okay by now.

ganisucks:

Kikiki... 😒😅😄😀

If not for Adam the skilled liar, who told you lies, you would be grateful to every woman you see.
But don't worry, we're going to take our power back. The age of the patriarchy is coming to an end. Very soon, all your Presidents, prime ministers, and leaders will be women. Let's see how you will cope with that.
By the time you achieve that, you all will end up killing each other.
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

Are u supporting what she did? shocked
Re: Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage by chichima67791: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
are you kidding me? You may be worse than Mrs Ahmodu Ali's wife for this writing this.are you kidding me? You may be worse than Mrs Ahmodu Ali's wife for this writing this....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Wada’s Return In Jeopardy As Jonathan, Ali, Idris Withdraw Support / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.