Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last (56125 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Anatakuebira: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
As the saying goes. The good die young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by leanonme82: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
is it mouth diarrhoea? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has the heart of his mother. May God console them. Very sad

Heart of his mother ke?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by lalalista: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Which kind talk be this?

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Goddyrichie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
when the kid of 18yrs now makes the money or success managing it becomes a problem.Why do you think most yahoo boys are having issues ranging from health and all.Bro the way a 40yrs man will handle 500m can never be the same way a 20yrs man will handle it.We have a parable in my place that says if thgs are going too smooth for u then u must be very careful.
that's lie I hv a friend he's around 24 or 25 yrs he's a yahoo boy d guy worth 20m e doesn't go to club he doesn't wear expensive clothes he's using an iphone 7+ but if u see his investment u sef go run d guy hv build house he hv alot of tricycle 18 passengers and bike for hire purchase so wenti u dey tell me e depend on d home that u come from and d kind reason wey u reason and people around u even someone that's above 40 can't do what that my guy do

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Chetas81(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
nah,old ppl have the way the reason it doesn’t get to us.the statement just reminded me of my dad.I realized men of that generation have same mindset.Bro but take it or leave it,fast life is not easy.it’s just like fast car.
fast car that will end up crash

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
People like him don't last. What kind of comment is that?

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by judedwriter(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's not how fast, but how well....

Better to succeed later than no success at all.

Don't envy anyone. Keep you head straight and fulfill your destiny.

However, Edochie's words are deeply cryptic.

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Bar1941(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
May the little boy's soul rest in peace.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has kind heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad
how you take know? Madam sabi sabi

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by enemyofprogress: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:
ask Google

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by chrisxxx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yul has brought a strange woman in tragedy like this are likely.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by pocohantas(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

I no just understand.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
FarahAideed:

Heart of his mother ke?
you dey mind dat one?

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Royalty83(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has a good heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad

You don't ever make sense

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by heavenAlgo: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na wa
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ancient assumption

Rip son.

Life is unfair
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by pafo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
TradingGod:

Patience is the Key to true success
But knowledge is the door to the success

The reason why those old people say what they say is because back then it was difficult to get access to the knowledge that will take them to the next level

But today you can easily access the knowledge you need to take you to the next level without waiting till you reach 50 years

With knowledge, a kid of 18 years can make millions from the comfort of his home because he has access to the knowledge that can take him to the next level

So my brother you see that there is nothing like fast life if you know what you are doing

Making the millions is not the problem, how do you handle the pressure that comes with that money is the real deal. Are You emotionally matured enough to control yourself and identify people who would take advantage of you?

Most times the answer is no. Yorubas will say "ise kin pa eyan, ayo ni man pa yan. Roughly Translates to "poverty doesn't kill a man, too much joy does".

Fast life, fast cars, fast grave!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Which one be '' such people dont last''.?

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Oboto700(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
TradingGod:

The reason why those old people say what they say is because back then it was difficult to get access to the knowledge that will take them to the next level

But today you can easily access the knowledge you need to take you to the next level without waiting till you reach 50 years

With knowledge, a kid of 18 years can make millions from the comfort of his home because he has access to the knowledge that can take him to the next level

So my brother you see that there is nothing like fast life if you know what you are doing

you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by babaalagbo11(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pa Pete edochie has a very cogent and valid point spiritually and as an elderly.....

Becareful and be very prayerful most especially in the midnight and always cry to God to give you long life if you're always excelling or always have smooth ride in life....

It's dangerous so you have to be prepared spiritually.

If you're not a prayerful type consult your mum to be doing that fervently for you and always do charity or give out to avert danger.

Rip to the boy

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Ironicgenius: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
TradingGod:
successful

All you need is Lord Jesus Christ,
this is rubbish and totally wrong!
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Royalty83:

You don't ever make sense
It won't make sense to you because I'm praising the mom and not protecting the side chick.yeye
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by uchman(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

Thanks for this quote, I have not heard this wonderful advise before and I wish I had.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by GeneralPula: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
He was so accomplished. I always tell my son that I don’t like people excelling like this in any thing they are involved in. Experience has taught me that such people don’t last long.”

Hmm. He’s right but there are things you can do to appeal more life for the little boy.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by babaalagbo11(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oboto700:
you don't know anything
honestly he doesn't,see as e dey blow grammar,he doesn't know there's life inside life....but most of them forming woke or atheist,their Grandparents or parents have already run their race for them spiritually so they don't know anything.

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Ironicgenius: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
babaalagbo11:
Pa Pete edochie has a very cogent and valid point spiritually and as an elderly.....

Becareful and be very prayerful most especially in the midnight and always cry to God to give you long life if you're always excelling or always have smooth ride in life....

It's dangerous so you have to be prepared spiritually.

If you're not a prayerful type consult your mum to be doing that fervently for you and always do charity or give out to avert danger.

Rip to the boy
go back to the article and read where the family prayed for the boy yet he still died! Prayers don't do SHIT!

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TradingGod: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ironicgenius:
this is rubbish and totally wrong!
you are not normal
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by thedio(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
TradingGod:

Just dey play.....u think he is the only that has access to such info or knowledge. What elder see while on seat u can't see it even if u climb an oil palm tree

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TradingGod: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oboto700:
you don't know anything
you are very dull
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TradingGod: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
pafo:

Making the millions is not the problem, how do you handle the pressure that comes with that money is the real deal. Are You emotionally matured enough to control yourself and identify people who would take advantage of you?

Most times the answer is no. Yorubas will say "ise kin pa eyan, ayo ni man pa yan. Roughly Translates to "poverty doesn't kill a man, too much joy does".

Fast cars, fast cars, fast grave!!!

'Fast life'

The excuse poor people make when they couldn't make money at a younger age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death / Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.