Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife (35917 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by jaybenugo: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie speaks about his son, Yul Edochie's second marriage during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

Below is a part of the interview:

"PETE: First of all, Yul is 41 and I really don’t interfere in his affairs, no. Suddenly we heard he’s picked up a second wife.

CHUDE: You didn’t know before he picked the wife up?

PETE: There is one thing you must know about me. I don’t lie, it’s not necessary. God created me so well, If I tell you this thing is black, it is black. You know, it’s like when he want everything to run for governor or something. When I saw his photograph, I thought it was introduction they were doing. There was someone who called me and said do you know something? Yul is running for governor and I said he must be crazy, how? I never heard it. I have 5 sons, I don’t interfere with their lives you know. If they say daddy, so and so thing is happening, good, if they don’t tell me, I don’t bother. If they tell me, beautiful. We just heard it and that’s it.

CHUDE: So you suddenly heard that he had taken a wife?

PETE: Yeah, we did, we did. There is something we always say in igbo: ‘if you go and pick up ant infested gays, it’s a direct invitation to the lizards, come to roast, right?’ So, here I am and that’s all."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvjUZo_NSi6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK9-Cs7YQQ

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by TemplarLandry: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2023
cool
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by talented321: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2023
The one above me sha''
People should leave this manchi alone''
Everybody for this forum has one or the other don fuckup'' and he didn't kill anybody.
Na him fucking life not yours

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by slawomir: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Although I love having sex with lot of women

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

If I get married it is gonna be one woman

Then I can have multiple girl friends outside

Those girl friends dare not disturb my wife and my wife is my priority

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by taylor88(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
EBOLA TINUBU

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
APC is a calamity

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by EnglishUsa: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Nothing sweet pass testing diffrent woman with beautifu huge laps, people wey get money dey change blood anyhow for this country

Get money woman go hold you like

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Goodlady(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Before I comment on issues like this as a neutral person, I like digging for info even if I v no means to hear from both sides.
My little search made me know that Judith was once married with two kids. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/610729-i-met-yul-edochie-years-after-divorcing-my-first-husband-judy-austin-to-critics.html
Many people don't know this. She met Yul over 10 years ago when she's still with her first husband, one Mr Emmanuel Obasi. Pic attached below, he's the one in the middle. The ex husband has also accused Judith of cheating on him with Yul as at 2012, read the full gist from premium times in the link above.
My summation: Peter Edochie has spoken as an elder. He can't come out in public to criticize his son. And it's good he acknowledged that May is a good wife and it's Yul that's playing with an ant infested wood. Let posterity judge all.
What just baffles me is that I thought Judith was a tear rubber not knowing she's after two. So I wonder wakanda fish brain is inside Yul's head that he's dancing in shame with her in public. Indeed, you must be stupid before juju can catch you.
There was another post I saw online where Judith's ex husband claimed he's probably father of the child Judith had for Yul cos he still slept with her when she and Yul started dating. See here: https://www.gistlover.com/my-light-cant-be-dimmed-judy-austin-reacts-as-ex-hubby-lays-claim-on-her-child-with-yul-edochie/amp/
So it's all messed up.
As for May divorcing, she should divorce in peace. As for Judith and Yul, they should enjoy themselves. Posterity ll judge.

taylor88:
EBOLA TINUBU
Try and grow brain. Why drag politics into this issue. You look like a relative of Judith that needs slaps.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by oluwaseyi0: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
That's the type of dad I like
Not a poke nosing one, though women are the most notorious for pokenosing into the affairs of their grown up children

Nothing concern anyone with Yul second wife

He's 41

18 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by hspda: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
To think that uche guy talked rubbish about this great man is kinda mind wretching

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Akfrenzy(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
grin Emotional blackmailers don hate me finish 😆😅 since I stood with YUL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Iseoluwani: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Make I hear from agba'murere
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nahunger(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
grin
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by 3RNEST(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
grin we Don hear..

Oya
Come to my WhatsApp Link below, let's me teach you online survey money, work from home.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by BestHubs(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
hspda:
To think that uche guy talked rubbish about this great man is kinda mind wretching
The guy just doesn't have sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Basiljoe: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Okay Boss.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by kkins25(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Yeah, we did, we did. There is something we always say in igbo: ‘if you go and pick up ant infested gays, it’s a direct invitation to the lizards, come to roast, right?’ So, here I am and that’s all."

PETE and his high priest vibes! 😁😁

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Zico5(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Well, I dont know how it goes in igbo land but I don't think u can try such in Yoruba land when u are not omo Ale(bastard). How can a good and responsible son contest for governor or take the second wife without the consent of her father. It shows the guy did not value his father or the culture of the land. He has been posting some demeaning videos online recently probably he is making jest of his wife or the father. But in all, he should remember that money is not everything in life. Parent's blessing matter alot in our lives

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by cutesharon(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
So his family no follow pay bride price for 2nd wife...and she de claim the surname...opari.

23 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by babamadiba(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Imagine that Uche gaybrel guy trash-talking the old man. No single respect for elders, anything for cloth this days.

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Obierika(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. [b]The Umuoji bag of beans [/b]is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

You can make your point without body shamming anyone!
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Obierika(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
cutesharon:
So his family no follow pay bride price for 2nd wife...and she de claim the surname...opari.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by ipobarecriminals: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
That's a quality of a sound igbo father not the type wey dem go dey chase themselves around with pestle, cutlass etc.

God bless Pa Pete Edochie

Hope that one wearing IPOB regalia around they see elder like Pete

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by IboHausaYoruba: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Pete is a man I respect so much. A very upright man. Yul is old enough to take decisions; right or wrong. He has his reasons for going polygamous. The first wife is just pained and being selfish. Our culture permits us to take as many wife as we want so far we are able to cater for them. Let's allow Yul breathe please.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Are we still discussing Yul's matter? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by inoki247: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Lol na still parable he use talk wetin person no understand undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by VinnyBaba: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Iyaebe aka IconicR, Aka old mama youngie must be in this thread.😏

Don't know why she takes Yul Edochie and Davido matter personal,
Like her family problems. sad 😒

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nickymichy(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by OboOlora(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Mschewww he didn’t say sh1t!
This is just a typical case of a simp raised by a simp!
If he is half of what he acts in movies, he should have used this boy for sacrifice sinceeeee.
Now the boy is all over the internet dragging his heritage in the mud, and the father is all over the internet speaking in parables. OMG, what a family of dim witted-baritone speaking clowns!
Now the Edochie family can be likened to comedy🤣

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her / Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.