Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say (6392 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Basic123:
cheesy

YOU ARE IGBO

By the way, which seed?,that yorubas maid IGBO reaped from their own seed they sew in Anambra.

You dont know anything
As i said earlier...u guys are very ignorant. Election is over so arguing where am frm is useless.I jst realised that u guys are not as smart as other minority tribes tink.How can somebody wit an average IQ tink every obidient is Igbo(d pronunciation u understand)
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Basic123: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
bdon12:

As i said earlier...u guys are very ignorant. Election is over so arguing where am frm is useless.I jst realised that u guys are not as smart as other minority tribes tink.How can somebody wit an average IQ tink every obidient is Igbo(d pronunciation u understand)
you are Igbo until proven otherwise.
Who care about what you fucking think! grin

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Basic123:
you are Igbo until proven otherwise.
Who care about what you fucking think! grin
Lol proven ?who get time to prove otherwise...pls continue ur ignorance, it looks gud on u lagos tribalistic bastards.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Irony1: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
God bless you Mr Arewa..

Igbos, with their unstable attitudes ignited all of these..

Presidential election came. Yoruba in Lagos decided to vote Obi. Only for Igbos to came up with Lagos is no man's land slogan. Why? All because Obi won in Lagos or what? What's the sense behind that unfortunate outburst?

Governorship election came. Sanwo is a performing Governor. His 4years is better than Obi's 8years as a Governor, yet they came up with Eluupee from top-bottom. Even if the candidate isn't credible, just vote ham as long as it's Lp, that's what Igbos were saying.. What's the sense in that?

If you want to know how they expose the hypocrisy of Igbos, visit gistlover's page. So many reasonable questions they asked them, yet they couldn't answer..

Abi.. Sanwo is a performer. He's not old. He's not running a M/M ticket. What's your reason for not wanting to support him? Their sole reason is because one Chinedu is involved. This was where people got to know these people are not whom they’re thinking they’re..

As you can see, no one is with them anymore aside Igbos only. It’s due to their hypocrisy..

Naturally you don't have sense
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Irony1: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
I am from Edo, but the problem with you people is deceit and hypocrisy.

In one breath you say point which Igbo man started no man land talk in another breath you say it's actually no man's land since everyone resource was into it before

This is the idea behind the igbos believe that Lagos is no man land people have been saying it, it's not about pointing who started it when you all hold the believe.

My question is why the obsession with Lagos, like why this stupid competition?

Can't you people just swallow it that the state belongs in SW and it's a Yoruba land, would you die if you agree to it

Who cares what Nigeria pumped into it as former FCT, it's their luck, different tribes are building houses in Abuja today but the day north rises and drives everyone to it's region, we already know nobody would say pemp there.

The political reality in Lagos says the land is yorubas is that not why igbos can't get speaker let alone deputy gov in Lagos.

Don't forget those voting apc in Lagos are 90+ yorubas, the votes PDP or LP would get is more or less opposition by igbos who feel politician from this party would serve their interest than Yoruba

Yet you still have 50% of yorubas in these party to tell you yorubas have majority in their land

The day igbos stop the attitude of trying to ursurp the political Yoruba politics in Lagos it's the day things would normalize

Yorubas allow you do business and acquire property but their own problem is you want to meddle in their local politics which is yorubaoid.

You don't find igbos having problems like this in any other state from north to SS, and SW simply because they stay out of the host local politics

You not staying out by opposing their Dynamics is already a way of saying it's no man land and you too can have a say in their political configuration

Shut up you are not from edo
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Abu4shizo: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2023
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER

That is why most times I dont just like commenting here on nairaland I just read and go my way, the madness is too much.. useless people everytime tribe tribe or religion madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair / Senate To Pass 2020 Budget Before Christmas / Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.