Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say (6307 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by BentizilL: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

You’re deluded as well as paranoid!

Can you mention the Igbo proven to have called Lagos ‘no man’s land’!? To the best of my knowledge, i can only think of Orji Uzor Kalu!

And what if someone called Lagos a no man’s land? What stops you from calling one of their own cities a no man’s land as well and draw a line under the issue!? Why so overly sensitive and paranoid!?

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria, with billions of dollars of national commonwealth and effort of all ethnicities sunk into its development! Have you paid for all this before wanting to completely claim Lagos for yourselves!? There are Nigerians who are 3rd or 4th generation Lagosians, and you think you can just waltz in from Iragbiji to tell them they and their children should stay out of Lagos politics and governance as they have no stake in the state because they’re not Yoruba or because their mother is Igbo….all in total contravention of the Nigerian constitution that’s presently propping up your ‘one Nigeria’ and giving you the opportunity to engage in mafioso-like criminality in Lagos!?

If Kano, Onitsha, or any other Nigerian city for that matter, was once the capital of the country and had billions of dollars of national commonwealth pumped into it, any Nigerian would be well within their rights to want to be interested in the city and its governance!

These are unimpeachable facts, and if they don’t sit well with you, then either get the Nigerian constitution changed to reflect your bigotry and hate…..or get Nigeria dissolved so everyone can go answer their papa name! This way, you can keep Lagos to yourselves and limit the number of visas you give to any ethnicity you’ve profiled as being ‘troublemakers’!
Thus kind of comment is why Yoruba are destroying you and will continue to deal with you...
You economic migrant can't fly five state and start calling Yorubaland no man's land...
The only problem I've with you Igbo is calling Lagos no man's land... After looking for Yoruba trouble, people like you will be crying online and start claiming victim when they start dealing with you.. cheesy
You first claim no Igbo man call Lagos no man's land, after you said orji Uzor kalu...You later claim it's a no man's land as it was once a capital... You're just a confused human being who end up saying nothing at the end...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by BentizilL: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Name one single renowned igbo man that said Lagos is No man's land in this election?

You people are APC pawns.

The plant you people as seed, and then harvest you people during Elections, only to abandon you people after Elections.

Core Politicians knows this, the average man may never know it.
Orji Uzor kalu...🤷

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Oliver14(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
If after writing this nice write-up but you voted against Obi in the last election, my brother is better you delete this because you never wanted a better Nigeria.
So for you Obi is synonymous to a better Nigeria. Have you ever been to the future in a reality where Obi won to see how his government will be. It might be one of the worst. Stop hyping politicians. All of them are the same. There are some that will try their best but a Country's development is solely tied to it's people.

4 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by SirJerrie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Legitisreal:
I am from Edo, but the problem with you people is deceit and hypocrisy.

In one breath you say point which Igbo man started no man land talk in another breath you say it's actually no man's land since everyone resource was into it before

This is the idea behind the igbos believe that Lagos is no man land people have been saying it, it's not about pointing who started it when you all hold the believe.

My question is why the obsession with Lagos, like why this stupid competition?

Can't you people just swallow it that the state belongs in SW and it's a Yoruba land, would you die if you agree to it

Who cares what Nigeria pumped into it as former FCT, it's their luck, different tribes are building houses in Abuja today but the day north rises and drives everyone to it's region, we already know nobody would say pemp there.

The political reality in Lagos says the land is yorubas is that not why igbos can't get speaker let alone deputy gov in Lagos.

Don't forget those voting apc in Lagos are 90+ yorubas, the votes PDP or LP would get is more or less opposition by igbos who feel politician from this party would serve their interest than Yoruba

Yet you still have 50% of yorubas in these party to tell you yorubas have majority in their land

The day igbos stop the attitude of trying to ursurp the political Yoruba politics in Lagos it's the day things would normalize

Yorubas allow you do business and acquire property but their own problem is you want to meddle in their local politics which is yorubaoid.

You don't find igbos having problems like this in any other state from north to SS, and SW simply because they stay out of the host local politics

You not staying out by opposing their Dynamics is already a way of saying it's no man land and you too can have a say in their political configuration

From your assertion, People(Igbos/other tribes) who own businesses in Lagos state should not be given the opportunity to exercise their franchise during the Governorship election because they're not Yorubas?
In Nigeria??

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong
it’s better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Achobaisiochu: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oliver14:
So for you Obi is synonymous to a better Nigeria. Have you ever been to the future in a reality where Obi won to see how his government will be. It might be one of the worst. Stop hyping politicians. All of them are the same. There are some that will try their best but a Country's development is solely tied to it's people.
Just shut up please! All politicians are not the same, Obi stand out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by wirinet(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
God bless you Mr Arewa..

Igbos, with their unstable attitudes ignited all of these..
False. During all election cycle since 1999,Tinubus APC strategy is to label any opponent for Lagos State governor as igbo candidate, and then rile up his supporters against igbos in Lagos.

Presidential election came. Yoruba in Lagos decided to vote Obi. Only for Igbos to came up with Lagos is no man's land slogan. Why? All because Obi won in Lagos or what? What's the sense behind that unfortunate outburst?

It was not only Yorubas in Lagos that voted Obi, many people from all tribes particularly the youths voted for Obi. APC government has been imposing one disastrous policy to another since 2015. People are generally fed up with APC.

Governorship election came. Sanwo is a performing Governor. His 4years is better than Obi's 8years as a Governor, yet they came up with Eluupee from top-bottom. Even if the candidate isn't credible, just vote ham as long as it's Lp, that's what Igbos were saying.. What's the sense in that?
That's your personal opinion, of which your are entitled to. Others are of a different opinion. Some people feel Sanwo olu is under performing given the resources at his disposal and thats their right also. Its political fundamentalism to force your political opinion on others.

If you want to know how they expose the hypocrisy of Igbos, visit gistlover's page. So many reasonable questions they asked them, yet they couldn't answer..

Even though I have never visited gislovers page, it's their opinion also, to which they have the rights to under our constitution.

Abi.. Sanwo is a performer. He's not old. He's not running a M/M ticket. What's your reason for not wanting to support him? Their sole reason is because one Chinedu is involved. This was where people got to know these people are not whom they’re thinking they’re..
You are sounding like Boko Haram or ISIS. You cannot impose your political (or religious) views on others using threats and violence.

As you can see, no one is with them anymore aside Igbos only. It’s due to their hypocrisy..

That's bigotry and ethnic profiling on your own part.

2 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GeneralPula: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
wirinet:

False. During all election cycle since 1999,Tinubus APC strategy is to label any opponent for Lagos State governor as igbo candidate, and then rile up his supporters against igbos in Lagos.

It was not only Yorubas in Lagos that voted Obi, many people from all tribes particularly the youths voted for Obi. APC government has been imposing one disastrous policy to another since 2015. People are generally fed up with APC.

That's your personal opinion, of which your are entitled to. Others are of a different opinion. Some people feel Sanwo olu is under performing given the resources at his disposal and thats their right also. Its political fundamentalism to force your political opinion on others.

Even though I have never visited gislovers page, it's their opinion also, to which they have the rights to under our constitution.

You are sounding like Boko Haram or ISIS. You cannot impose your political (or religious) views on others using threats and violence.

That's bigotry and ethnic profiling on your own part.

Well, all you said are what is satisfying your ego so I rather let it be.. But let me respond to this;

You said.......You are sounding like Boko Haram or ISIS. You cannot impose your political (or religious) views on others using threats and violence -

Actually, no. This your message is for the Igbos in SE that was using threats and violence to intimidate voters. According to the Igbos, you either vote Lp or no vote. Look at what they do to this old man below - this is a typical example of what you said ( Boko Haram / ISIS )..

3 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by DeKing234: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrewa:
Dear Igbos and Yorubas, you both are southerners and share a lot in common!!

This part Igbos and Yorubas are taking is very very dangerous. You these two tribe competing as the most educated tribes in Nigeria are nothing but primitives and unexposed people... Thinking that civilization is about putting on western dresses and speaking good English!!

I was thinking that tribal war between Igbos and Yorubas are just online banters and nothing serious, until 2023 election!!

Why will politics make humans living together for years in love and harmony suddenly Begin to attack each other both physically and emotionally over political opinion?

Fighting and hating for politicians you are likely not going to benefit from directly/ indirectly from??

We northerners are the biggest victims of southern tribal bigots.... We have lost hundreds of innocent souls whom most have no idea of the reason why they were attacked and killed...

Dear average Igbo, Yoruba and Northerners... We have a common enemy!!! Corruption is our common enemy!! Corrupt politicians are our common enemy!!

Underdevelopment is our common enemy that we must fight against!!! Corrupt religious leaders are our common enemies!!

For this country to develop... Humanity must come first before religious and political affiliation...

Let's keep tribal supremacy aside and prioritise Humanity and national/ personal development

Africans/ black must unite to move Africa to the right direction!!

Politics should remain and always remain a collective/personal opinion not war!!!

It's only Northerners and Westerners are corrupt since inception. That's why corruption is eating them ....God is still with Easterners.
Injustices towards Easterners.

No eastersners attacked Yorubas....suddenly Yorubas are attacking Igbos in Lagos because tinubu whom had been selected by INEC the Northerner now making them to be exposing themselves as hypocrites, witches and wizards towards igbos

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by wirinet(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Well, all you said are what is satisfying your ego so I rather let it be.. But let me respond to this;

You said.......You are sounding like Boko Haram or ISIS. You cannot impose your political (or religious) views on others using threats and violence -

Actually, no. This your message is for the Igbos in SE that was using threats and violence to intimidate voters. According to the Igbos, you either vote Lp or no vote. Look at what they do to this old man below - this is a typical example of what you said ( Boko Haram / ISIS )..

I hate whataboutism as a justification for a crime. Anyone that use threats and violence to prevent someone from performing his/her civic duty should be arrested and prosecuted, whether igbo, yoruba or hausa.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

I'm not your bro,and I don't have time to read your epistle..

You guys should continue attacking igbos,you will surely see the thing you are looking for..

This is my last reply to you..

You think the use of bro is sincere? Stiff okoro no understand patronizing satire. Go and sharpen the tool you want to use fighting Yorubas in their land,

If the way you lot hid during Lagos election, and were crying up and down, is your planned modus operandi then better know you will all return to the stage Igbos were at immediately after the civil war.

It is you refugee people who are at the mercy of others never the other way round. I would have thought you've learnt that lesson from Ghana , SA, Asia etal. Odoyo.

4 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GeneralPula: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2023
wirinet:

I hate whataboutism as a justification for a crime. Anyone that use threats and violence to prevent someone from performing his/her civic duty should be arrested and prosecuted, whether igbo, yoruba or hausa.
I wasn’t justifying anything..

Was only letting you to know the right place to point your ISIS finger at..

3 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GeneralPula: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2023
bdon12:

So igbos should never vote in Lagos?are u really saying this?
Did I said Igbos should never vote in Lagos?
Didn’t Igbos vote in the last elections?

3 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GeneralPula: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
It was a Yoruba man like you that started the so called Lagos is a no man's land talk on Twitter using an Igbo name.

I wrote articles here before the election that no Igbo persons says Lagos is a no man's land to take over Lagos. That slang has been in use for ages to show how welcoming Lagos is to everybody without prejudice.

APC lost in the presidential election and became too desperate to win the gubernatorial election so they manufactured all tactics and ignorant Yorubas fell for it.

In 2015, APC used same tactics.

in 2019 they said Igbos wanted to take over Lagos using Jimi Agbaje an Omo Ale, Yorubas believed them.

in 2023 APC brought the same tribal tactics and Yorubas still fell for it.

Why is APC always using this Igbos wants to take over Lagos to rally Yorubas to vote for whoever APC brings ? Its simply because APC politicians know most Yorubas are tribal bigots who are always suspicious of Igbos, if not they would have changed tactics.

Stop the lies that Igbos claimed they want to take over Lagos cos most Igbo usernames saying all that are Yoruba people paid by APC to incite Yorubas against Igbos. The Tweets GRV made many years ago you guys went and resurrected them just to incite Yorubas against him and Labor Party. When he made that post was there anything like Labor Party contesting Guber in Lagos?

Yorubas kept running away from Labor Party calling it Igbo party even when LP kept inviting them, the ones that joined kept doing anty party saying Labor Party isn't releasing money, that they cant win without giving shishi

GRV just picked the ticket for picking sake, nobody ever believed he could come close to 2nd when PDP Jandor and Funke were making waves, but as soon as APC saw Labor win Lagos, they went mad and started employing all dangerous tactics and you guys are here lying that its because Igbos called Lagos a no man's land. When did the Lagos is a no man's land mantra started, did it just start this year? Why haven't Igbos taken over Lagos since? How many Igbos are Oba in Lagos ?

God go pay una back individually, na time sha
You people sabi lie sha..

2 Likes

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GodHimself: 3:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Wise words from a real Human being.

Arrewa:
Dear Igbos and Yorubas, you both are southerners and share a lot in common!!

This part Igbos and Yorubas are taking is very very dangerous. You these two tribe competing as the most educated tribes in Nigeria are nothing but primitives and unexposed people... Thinking that civilization is about putting on western dresses and speaking good English!!

I was thinking that tribal war between Igbos and Yorubas are just online banters and nothing serious, until 2023 election!!

Why will politics make humans living together for years in love and harmony suddenly Begin to attack each other both physically and emotionally over political opinion?

Fighting and hating for politicians you are likely not going to benefit from directly/ indirectly from??

We northerners are the biggest victims of southern tribal bigots.... We have lost hundreds of innocent souls whom most have no idea of the reason why they were attacked and killed...

Dear average Igbo, Yoruba and Northerners... We have a common enemy!!! Corruption is our common enemy!! Corrupt politicians are our common enemy!!

Underdevelopment is our common enemy that we must fight against!!! Corrupt religious leaders are our common enemies!!

For this country to develop... Humanity must come first before religious and political affiliation...

Let's keep tribal supremacy aside and prioritise Humanity and national/ personal development

Africans/ black must unite to move Africa to the right direction!!

Politics should remain and always remain a collective/personal opinion not war!!!
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Did I said Igbos should never vote in Lagos?
Didn’t Igbos vote in the last elections?
No they didn't. Wait,are u trying to pretend wit all the videos out there u dnt know wat happened in lagos.Or to u violence is all part of politics
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2023
bdon12:

No they didn't. Wait,are u trying to pretend wit all the videos out there u dnt know wat happened in lagos.Or to u violence is all part of politics
How did Peter Obi get to win Lagos if Igbos didn’t vote?

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

How did Peter Obi get to win Lagos if Igbos didn’t vote?
Igbo votes alone didnt do that.All lagosians voted obi...even wit d rigging,we know exact figure to be around 900k
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
bdon12:

I am not igbo ,bt me n my people are not lower than u either . Yoruba man feels inferior to igbo man as always...well e no kuku concern me,i jst dey state d obvious
we are HIGHER than you. And have always been HIGHER, from the pre-colonial times till now. We have DOUBLE of what everyone else has. Cry more
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Danisaint112:

Tueh! I have been through this over and over. Poverty rating una dey under, recent education rating una dey under, intelligent qoutent election has showed that Yorubas are under, innovation and invention una dey under, dude I go on and on but my advice is, REST!!!!!
cry more. We have always been HIGHER.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Warl0ck: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
JAMO84:
Let Igbo start referring to Kano as no man's land, and plot to install their own preferred governor in Sokoto state, I want to see how you and other Northerners will react.
oga if e pain u, go to court

We will keep dominating lagos
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Danisaint112(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
theInterpreter:
cry more. We have always been HIGHER.

This is the very mentality that keeps you guys less progressive why the igbos keep pressing harder.

With the current brown roof we see constantly in the South West I wonder what the South West would have looked like if the the civil war was fought in that region. grin Oya REST!
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Danisaint112:

This is the very mentality that keeps you guys less progressive why the igbos keep pressing harder.

With the current brown roof we see constantly in the South West I wonder what the South West would have looked like if the the civil war was fought in that region. grin Oya REST!
still lower, always have been LOWER.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Warl0ck: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
God bless you Mr Arewa..

Igbos, with their unstable attitudes ignited all of these..

Presidential election came. Yoruba in Lagos decided to vote Obi. Only for Igbos to came up with Lagos is no man's land slogan. Why? All because Obi won in Lagos or what? What's the sense behind that unfortunate outburst?

Governorship election came. Sanwo is a performing Governor. His 4years is better than Obi's 8years as a Governor, yet they came up with Eluupee from top-bottom. Even if the candidate isn't credible, just vote ham as long as it's Lp, that's what Igbos were saying.. What's the sense in that?

If you want to know how they expose the hypocrisy of Igbos, visit gistlover's page. So many reasonable questions they asked them, yet they couldn't answer..
will u shut that ur ewedu designed mouth.

Did u vote 4 obi in lagos?
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Warl0ck: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
GeneralPula:

MC Oluomo nko?

hypocrisy
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Danisaint112(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
theInterpreter:
still lower, always have been LOWER.

MENT! grin Stop taking that thing you took this afternoon it's very strong. grin
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Naajjii: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
If after writing this nice write-up but you voted against Obi in the last election, my brother is better you delete this because you never wanted a better Nigeria.
Oga you are a tribal bigot. What makes you think Obi is the best and how is the fact that if he did not vote for Obi then he went wrong?

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
theInterpreter:
we are HIGHER than you. And have always been HIGHER, from the pre-colonial times till now. We have DOUBLE of what everyone else has. Cry more
As i said earlier,inferiority complex....even ur statements shows it
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Basic123: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

You've been misinformed and misguided. Sadly, you've grown confidence within your misinformation and nothing can ever heal that, no I don't think..

The SW has always been marginalized when it comes to allocation right from time. Which commonwealth money? Which all ethnicities? Nah who build free education? Nah who build the first ever media station? Dem tell you nah ethnicities money them use?

The development of Lagos has started way before colonial masters. When they arrived, they believed Lagos has been doing well and can always do well without much allocations. So, much allocations do go to the north & East, compare to west..

Despite that the SW do receive small allocations, nah we still dey make more for Nigeria when it comes to revenue generated. These money were used to finance Nigeria as a whole..

So which colonial or perennial allocation are you talking about? You think SW development started in 90s or 80s? Development have started in SW way before Igbos started wearing full cover cloths..

So, you should never come on media again to misform people all cuz you've been misinformed. Let your misinformation starts and ends with you..
Egbon,God bless you sir.
our young generation of yorubas dont know all this ooo.Igbo has repeated the narratives that they developed lagos or that the wealth of Nigerians was used to develop lagos to the extent that some of young yorubas now believe the lies.We need to remindour children that before Aguyi ironsi an Igbo man turned us to unitary state that western nigeria was the fastest developing region in subsaharan Africa and we pioneered almost everything that represent civilization in the country in Ibadan,not even in lagos.We should not allow Igbo use their grandiose delusion to infect our younger ones with inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Basic123: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
bdon12:

I am not igbo ,bt me n my people are not lower than u either . Yoruba man feels inferior to igbo man as always...well e no kuku concern me,i jst dey state d obvious
name one thing IGBO has before yorubas?

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Basic123: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
bdon12:

Bro i no be igbo...bt u yoruba people in lagos hav sowed a seed that in my opinion u will reap from.oboy smh una dey tribalistic n selfish to d core.
cheesy

YOU ARE IGBO

By the way, which seed?,that yorubas maid IGBO reaped from their own seed they sew in Anambra.

You dont know anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State / President Jonathan's Independence Message To Nigerians / State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.