Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say (6318 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

I just wish that this will degenerate into physical battle..

I want to see the stuffs you Yorubas are made of..

You guys have been making lots of noise all over the place..

Just six months fighting, while the military and other tribe stay aside and watch..

M0r0n. You lot will be annihilated. With all the noise you made in South Africa, Ghana and Asia, tell me who emerged victorious and why.

You Igbos will never learn to understand that you cannot wage war against folks in their homes and expect to win.

Everytime you have done it you have lost even from when Awolowo drove the covetous Azikiwe back to the East when he began casting expansionist eyes over the SW.

Yorubas are not savages but if the worst happens then you empty barrel noise makers will all be hiding in your houses as you did during the recently concluded Lagos election.

Go and make the SE a fortress of Igbo supremacy or shut your refugee mouth up. You cannot and will never win any war you prosecute against others in their land.

By the way, it was amusing watching Igbo Nzogbu Nzogbu bragadocio in Ghana when they asked you to leave their market. The usual initial gra gra and defiance of Igbos was on show.

Soon as Ghana market authority dropped the 1 million dollar levy, to be paid before Igbo trading in Ghana market is allowed, you Igbos started pleading and begging. All on video mate. You lot are cowards and empty barrels.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

For you to think only Igbos are non-yorubas in Lagos and have the power to install a candidate of their own speaks so much you IQ.

Majority of you Yorubas are so engulfed in low self esteem and inferiority complex. You know Igbos are the tribe that can not only match you guys but overtake you guys in any sphere of life.

Shame on you and your inferiority complex!!! 😛
You are LOWER than us in EVERYTHING, we can't be inferior.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
OneTemplate:

Don't mind that Kumbaya attention-seeker called Arrewa. What have Igbos not shown Yorubas despite the Yorubas been their biggest accomodators and benefactors on earth?

The ingrate, hateful, clannish and turncoat attitude of the average Igbo is best exemplified by the short imp Ngige.

When Obi, Akunyili and co ganged up against his senatorial ambition in Anambra it was Tinubu that gave him his ACN platform and might.

Today, Ngige has the nerve to say he cannot support any Presidential candidate despite the fact the man who made him a senator, onwards to become a Minister in APC, is running in the form of BAT.

Also running is Peter Obi who tried to destroy him and turn Anambra folks against the "Yoruba candidacy" of Ngige.

How difficult is it for a decent, loyal and appreciative human being to support a benefactor and reject a saboteur?

Only Igbo man can do what Ngige did because their loyalty is first to blind worship of clan and kin above decency and even appreciation of good done for us.

No, Yorubas must not relent. Igbos should now be made to know their place in the SW. As simple as that.
Gbayii!

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Iamzik: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

You’re deluded as well as paranoid!

Can you mention the Igbo proven to have called Lagos ‘no man’s land’!? To the best of my knowledge, i can only think of Orji Uzor Kalu!

And what if someone called Lagos a no man’s land? What stops you from calling one of their own cities a no man’s land as well and draw a line under the issue!? Why so overly sensitive and paranoid!?

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria, with billions of dollars of national commonwealth and effort of all ethnicities sunk into its development! Have you paid for all this before wanting to completely claim Lagos for yourselves!? There are Nigerians who are 3rd or 4th generation Lagosians, and you think you can just waltz in from Iragbiji to tell them they and their children should stay out of Lagos politics and governance as they have no stake in the state because they’re not Yoruba or because their mother is Igbo….all in total contravention of the Nigerian constitution that’s presently propping up your ‘one Nigeria’ and giving you the opportunity to engage in mafioso-like criminality in Lagos!?

If Kano, Onitsha, or any other Nigerian city for that matter, was once the capital of the country and had billions of dollars of national commonwealth pumped into it, any Nigerian would be well within their rights to want to be interested in the city and its governance!

These are unimpeachable facts, and if they don’t sit well with you, then either get the Nigerian constitution changed to reflect your bigotry and hate…..or get Nigeria dissolved so everyone can go answer their papa name! This way, you can keep Lagos to yourselves and limit the number of visas you give to any ethnicity you’ve profiled as being ‘troublemakers’!

No need for all this long grammar. Tell your people to stop calling other people's state no man land.

It is not only orji kalu. Your youths were making videos and sharing from one WhatsApp group to the other. Calabar was federal capital, same as lokoja at some point. I don't hear Igbos calling these places no man land and trying to install a stooge governor there.

Do your business, make your money and live in peace with your family. No Yoruba is interested in becoming governor in Anambra and none of them will call umuahia a no man land because it is igbo land.

Lagos and the entire Southwest has been accomodating and hospitable to Igbos. Learn a lesson from this. Respect the indegenges and let's live in peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
JOemmy:

You guys are just lazy bigots who only depends on tribalism to win elections have u personally and physically seen any igbo person or heard from any reputable igbo group in real life referring to lagos as a no man's land before?
shut up.

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

I just wish that this will degenerate into physical battle..

I want to see the stuffs you Yorubas are made of..

You guys have been making lots of noise all over the place..

Just six months fighting, while the military and other tribe stay aside and watch..
3 million..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by nonhuman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Roboto11:

As he did in Anambra state where Doctors were on strike for 13 months and the local chapter of ASUU for 6 months.

Or as he increased school fees to 230k in 2011?

He really cared for the common man.
doctors went on strike because he changed the status quo, at the end he was praised for his vision in the health sector
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Brimstone77: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
OneTemplate:

M0r0n. You lot will be annihilated. With all the noise you made in South Africa, Ghana and Asia, tell me who emerged victorious and why.

You Igbos will never learn to understand that you cannot wage war against folks in their homes and expect to win.

Everytime you have done it you have lost even from when Awolowo drove the covetous Azikiwe back to the East when he began casting expansionist eyes over the SW.

Yorubas are not savages but if the worst happens then you empty barrel noise makers will all be hiding in your houses as you did during the recently concluded Lagos election.

Go and make the SE a fortress of Igbo supremacy or shut your refugee mouth up. You cannot and will never win any war you prosecute against others in their land.

By the way, it was amusing watching Igbo Nzogbu Nzogbu bragadocio in Ghana when they asked you to leave their market. The usual initial gra gra and defiance of Igbos was on show.

Soon as Ghana market authority dropped the 1 million dollar levy, to be paid before Igbo trading in Ghana market is allowed, you Igbos started pleading and begging. All on video mate. You lot are cowards and empty barrels.

No time for long gibberish!

I pray that day come..
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Roboto11: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
nonhuman:
doctors went on strike because he changed the status quo, at the end he was praised for his vision in the health sector

You lot would find excuses for rubbish.

What status quo has changed?

Obi was as inept as they come.

He was cursed and ridiculed whilst in service and all subsequent governors have attended to the main issues whilst he was simply bagging money in his bank and ferrying them abroad.

Anyway, he is a loser and would never rule Nigeria.

Take that to the bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Brimstone77: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
theInterpreter:
3 million..

Ok till then!
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrewa:
If Atiku becomes president today... The interest of his political allies and party loyalists will come first... Not the average Hausa/Fulani.. Same as Tinibu and others
No matter wat,no state in d north including kano will threaten another tribe frm voting n also follow up attacking n selecting them frm polling booths
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

Ok till then!
this time

6?

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Brimstone77: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
theInterpreter:
this time

6?

Ok..

Let's hope the war break out soon.

Just Yorubas and igbos only.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by theInterpreter: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

Ok..

Let's hope the war break out soon.

Just Yorubas and igbos only.
maybe 12?

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

No time for long gibberish!

I pray that day come..

Bro, take your examples from what has happened to Igbos in Ghana, SA, Asia etal and stop making noise.

The way the world is shaping up, per the challenges of dwindling resources and the inability of such to sustain humanity, it is you vagrant and itinerant hobos, always running from your own land, who will be the one's in serious trouble.

It will never be those you move to live with ,and then try to uproot and upstage in their own land, who will lose out to you Igbos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by BentizilL: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I hate what transpired from both ends in this last election! I'm a bona fide yoruba, but no be you aboki go dey try lash us insult because you have done worse! We know how you responded when an ignorant man insulted the great prophet, I was a corps member in 2011, and I witnessed first hand the carnage you wrecked on southerners across states in the north, you even targeted innocent corps members in the north!

Coming back home, the Yorubas and Igbos it's unfortunate we have failed to learn from history! And i don't see this 2 ethnic groups shelving their agelong differences anytime soon!

Accomadators should work on their accommodating spirit and the guests should respect their host too...

It's a secret ballot thing, you could have voted and no one would know or feel offended over your choice, we Yoruba in Lagos should also be considerate, so many Igbo children don't know any other place as home than Lagos, Lagos is their home... we need to to work on ourselves... the online banter that Lagos is a no man's land should stop forthwith, when you dance around the fire, don't complain when your clothes get burnt..

We can live in peace, taunting ourselves unnecessarily is an illwind, it won't blow anybody any good..
If Lagos is the only home they know, then they should respect their host... Igbo should stop trying to differentiate Lagos from other Yoruba state in Nigeria..
Yoruba will never go to Anambra and start calling it no mans land..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by 9japride(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
This Arrewa is funny, giving advice. Do you guys love the Igbos? Is it not same you guys that vow that Igbos will never be president? Those always attacking Igbos in social media usually bear northern names. The west knows they did wrong. Was it morally right for the west to be president now? Nigerians just love 'chancing someone'. That's the same mentality in our higher institution, alway trying to oppress others. It's best the country is broken into various section for ease of management. Our ideology of life is totally different. Some people love to worship funny characters and others hates such. If Tinubu is eventually sworn in, we all we see the true nature of those that accommodates others.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by 49cents(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrewa:
Dear Igbos and Yorubas, you both are southerners and share a lot in common!!

This part Igbos and Yorubas are taking is very very dangerous. You these two tribe competing as the most educated tribes in Nigeria are nothing but primitives and unexposed people... Thinking that civilization is about putting on western dresses and speaking good English!!

I was thinking that tribal war between Igbos and Yorubas are just online banters and nothing serious, until 2023 election!!

Why will politics make humans living together for years in love and harmony suddenly Begin to attack each other both physically and emotionally over political opinion?

Fighting and hating for politicians you are likely not going to benefit from directly/ indirectly from??

We northerners are the biggest victims of southern tribal bigots.... We have lost hundreds of innocent souls whom most have no idea of the reason why they were attacked and killed...

Dear average Igbo, Yoruba and Northerners... We have a common enemy!!! Corruption is our common enemy!! Corrupt politicians are our common enemy!!

Underdevelopment is our common enemy that we must fight against!!! Corrupt religious leaders are our common enemies!!

For this country to develop... Humanity must come first before religious and political affiliation...

Let's keep tribal supremacy aside and prioritise Humanity and national/ personal development

Africans/ black must unite to move Africa to the right direction!!

Politics should remain and always remain a collective/personal opinion not war!!!

Fantastic piece.

Tribal claims of supremacy is plain stupid
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Alexis11: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Legitisreal:
I am from Edo, but the problem with you people is deceit and hypocrisy.

In one breath you say point which Igbo man started no man land talk in another breath you say it's actually no man's land since everyone resource was into it before

This is the idea behind the igbos believe that Lagos is no man land people have been saying it, it's not about pointing who started it when you all hold the believe.

My question is why the obsession with Lagos, like why this stupid competition?

Can't you people just swallow it that the state belongs in SW and it's a Yoruba land, would you die if you agree to it

Who cares what Nigeria pumped into it as former FCT, it's their luck, different tribes are building houses in Abuja today but the day north rises and drives everyone to it's region, we already know nobody would say pemp there.

The political reality in Lagos says the land is yorubas is that not why igbos can't get speaker let alone deputy gov in Lagos.

Don't forget those voting apc in Lagos are 90+ yorubas, the votes PDP or LP would get is more or less opposition by igbos who feel politician from this party would serve their interest than Yoruba

Yet you still have 50% of yorubas in these party to tell you yorubas have majority in their land

The day igbos stop the attitude of trying to ursurp the political Yoruba politics in Lagos it's the day things would normalize

Yorubas allow you do business and acquire property but their own problem is you want to meddle in their local politics which is yorubaoid.

You don't find igbos having problems like this in any other state from north to SS, and SW simply because they stay out of the host local politics

You not staying out by opposing their Dynamics is already a way of saying it's no man land and you too can have a say in their political configuration

God bless you.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by franchasofficia: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
God bless you Mr Arewa..

Igbos, with their unstable attitudes ignited all of these..

Presidential election came. Yoruba in Lagos decided to vote Obi. Only for Igbos to came up with Lagos is no man's land slogan. Why? All because Obi won in Lagos or what? What's the sense behind that unfortunate outburst?

Governorship election came. Sanwo is a performing Governor. His 4years is better than Obi's 8years as a Governor, yet they came up with Eluupee from top-bottom. Even if the candidate isn't credible, just vote ham as long as it's Lp, that's what Igbos were saying.. What's the sense in that?

If you want to know how they expose the hypocrisy of Igbos, visit gistlover's page. So many reasonable questions they asked them, yet they couldn't answer..

Abi.. Sanwo is a performer. He's not old. He's not running a M/M ticket. What's your reason for not wanting to support him? Their sole reason is because one Chinedu is involved. This was where people got to know these people are not whom they’re thinking they’re..

As you can see, no one is with them anymore aside Igbos only. It’s due to their hypocrisy..
It was a Yoruba man like you that started the so called Lagos is a no man's land talk on Twitter using an Igbo name.

I wrote articles here before the election that no Igbo persons says Lagos is a no man's land to take over Lagos. That slang has been in use for ages to show how welcoming Lagos is to everybody without prejudice.

APC lost in the presidential election and became too desperate to win the gubernatorial election so they manufactured all tactics and ignorant Yorubas fell for it.

In 2015, APC used same tactics.

in 2019 they said Igbos wanted to take over Lagos using Jimi Agbaje an Omo Ale, Yorubas believed them.

in 2023 APC brought the same tribal tactics and Yorubas still fell for it.

Why is APC always using this Igbos wants to take over Lagos to rally Yorubas to vote for whoever APC brings ? Its simply because APC politicians know most Yorubas are tribal bigots who are always suspicious of Igbos, if not they would have changed tactics.

Stop the lies that Igbos claimed they want to take over Lagos cos most Igbo usernames saying all that are Yoruba people paid by APC to incite Yorubas against Igbos. The Tweets GRV made many years ago you guys went and resurrected them just to incite Yorubas against him and Labor Party. When he made that post was there anything like Labor Party contesting Guber in Lagos?

Yorubas kept running away from Labor Party calling it Igbo party even when LP kept inviting them, the ones that joined kept doing anty party saying Labor Party isn't releasing money, that they cant win without giving shishi

GRV just picked the ticket for picking sake, nobody ever believed he could come close to 2nd when PDP Jandor and Funke were making waves, but as soon as APC saw Labor win Lagos, they went mad and started employing all dangerous tactics and you guys are here lying that its because Igbos called Lagos a no man's land. When did the Lagos is a no man's land mantra started, did it just start this year? Why haven't Igbos taken over Lagos since? How many Igbos are Oba in Lagos ?

God go pay una back individually, na time sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Danisaint112(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
theInterpreter:

You are LOWER than us in EVERYTHING, we can't be inferior.

Tueh! I have been through this over and over. Poverty rating una dey under, recent education rating una dey under, intelligent qoutent election has showed that Yorubas are under, innovation and invention una dey under, dude I go on and on but my advice is, REST!!!!!
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Danisaint112(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mention a sphere of life that Igbos are above Yoruba..

Just 1..

Damn I don't want to do this again.

Alright, Just one right? ==> Education.

The South East currently have the least number of out school children.

My state Anambra tops the list all thanks to Peter Obi. 🙃

It's just a matter of time before we (Igbos) reclaim our position as the most educated tribe in Nigeria just like it was before the advent of the devastating civil war.

FYI, this post hit the front page. 😜

https://www.nairaland.com/7453717/list-states-lowest-number-out
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
theInterpreter:
you are lower than us in EVERYTHING. So what inferiority complex are you talking about?
I am not igbo ,bt me n my people are not lower than u either . Yoruba man feels inferior to igbo man as always...well e no kuku concern me,i jst dey state d obvious
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Good..

This is the language you people understand. Next time when Governorship election is coming, y’all can go to Anambra to impose your choice. The Lagos politics is for only the son of the soil to decide, just like Abia, Anambra etc people have been ones deciding who to rule them, regardless of the non-igbos living in those states..
So igbos should never vote in Lagos?are u really saying this?
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by raskymonojendor: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ngige is an ungrateful soul. He once said it that he deserves the same respect tinubu is getting in Apc. Imagine that... Ngige of yesterday?

So who are the people that should be respecting you? El-Rufai, Ganduge, Wike or Amosun?

Tinubu gave Ngige Governorship ticket. ACN gave him a solid campaign and he won. Only for Peter Obi to weaponize Apga and tagged ACN a Yoruba party. He told Anambra people that Ngige is in a Yoruba party and they should never allow Yoruba to colonize them cuz Apga is for Igbos. He went to court and all Abracadabra was done and he was declared winner. Peter Obi never won election that made him governor..
100% true. Aside calling ACN anti-igbo party even though ACN back then was limited to the SW.

Peter Obi during the campaign created posters and billboards of Ngige sandwiched between Awolowo and Tinubu. For APGA candidates, he created posters and billboard but sandwiched APGA candidates between Zik and Ojukwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by Brimstone77: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
OneTemplate:

Bro, take your examples from what has happened to Igbos in Ghana, SA, Asia etal and stop making noise.

The way the world is shaping up, per the challenges of dwindling resources and the inability of such to sustain humanity, it is you vagrant and itinerant hobos, always running from your own land, who will be the one's in serious trouble.

It will never be those you move to live with ,and then try to uproot and upstage in their own land, who will lose out to you Igbos.

I'm not your bro,and I don't have time to read your epistle..

You guys should continue attacking igbos,you will surely see the thing you are looking for..

This is my last reply to you..
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by raskymonojendor: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
OneTemplate:

Like I said, Ngige is the quintessential Igbo man. Ungrateful, clannish, unprincipled and bigoted.

I remember when I warned , many years ago, that Igbos had real malevolence in their heart for Yorubas.

Many insulted me saying the hate is online only. The chicken came home to roost when Chinasa Michael , no Yoruba has offended, came all the war from Anambra to burn a BRT Park in lagos and many IPOB leaders instigated Igbos to burn Lagos and kill Yoruba leaders under the guise of #EndSARS protests.

What did Yorubas ever do to these patently evil people to deserve that? Is it not suicidal to be living with your enemies oblivious to their nefarious plot against you as Yorubas are doing with Igbos?

Next is what we are seeing today that I predicted also. Imagine going to Abuja to implore Military take over just so Tinubu is not sworn in.

What has BAT and Yorubas done to these ingrates to attract this toxicity from them?

Yorubas must stand their ground and deal with the Igbo problem once and for all or risk the disdain of our children and future generations unborn. As I said years ago, till we finally arrived at this sorry point, the Yorubas and Igbos do not like each other and are only pretending.

We should stop the pretense and go our separate ways amicably before things really degenerate to get out of hand badly.
Gbam.
Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by bdon12: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoloG:
lies
Bro i no be igbo...bt u yoruba people in lagos hav sowed a seed that in my opinion u will reap from.oboy smh una dey tribalistic n selfish to d core.

1 Like

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by raskymonojendor: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
bdon12:

Bro i no be igbo...bt u yoruba people in lagos hav sowed a seed that in my opinion u will reap from.oboy smh una dey tribalistic n selfish to d core.
Like the seed ibos soldiers originally planted in the first coup when they assassinated Yoruba and Hausa leaders and left out their own leaders.

Let's even forget about old wounds.

Ibos can't continue to insult their host and taunt them about chasing away their Obas after election and not expect some sort of repercussions, especially after GRV was shown to be an IPOB apologist, called Yorubas Afonja, subtly insulted Adeboye calling people lagosian Yorubas vs Ogun State yorubas e.t.c

Just today, another one jam talking from the comfort of his home in Lagos is threatening about bringing IPOB terrorist to Lagos. Do you think same Lagos that stopped Sunday Igboho (their fellow Yoruba) would welcome IPOB terrorist with warm greetings? Trying to bring terrorist to your host land is somewhat a declaration of war on your host, and guess who would lose most should a tribal war start. For every 1 Yorubas in the South East, there are 20 igbos in the South West.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by ProphetM0hammad: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
I don't care what you say
Those greedy bastards have awaken a consciousness and they will pay for it.

They will no longer enjoy the freedom they've once had, prior to showing their greediness openly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola / Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / Best Political Analyst On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.