Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App (28682 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Iyeeshaar(f): 5:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Oriamo products are really a game changer I felt the difference when I started using oraimo gadget,my smart watch is my favorite, can't wait to add the free pod to my collection
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by ChiefAkajiaku(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

You can buy it in Onitsha, Emekaoff precisely or ShopRite,,
I can also help in de purchase if u are closeby

I'm not in Anambra State, I'm in Lagos
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by ChiefAkajiaku(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Iyeeshaar:
Oriamo products are really a game changer I felt the difference when I started using oraimo gadget,my smart watch is my favorite, can't wait to add the free pod to my collection

I have never used any of their products but I hear they are durable
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

You'll d*e soon

Mark it
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Stupid buffoon
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Oloriburuku mashafani. You will be unfortunate for life. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Hi NBAjunior

Are you dead?
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Hi NBAjunior

Are you dead ?
Pells:

My son how are you

Hi NBAjunior

Are you dead?
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Hi NBAjunior

Are you dead yet
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you

Please do fast and die πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ and be long gone and forgotten

I know you're a burden to your miserable family so please stop stressing them with your existence

You're a nuisance and waste of space to them. You breathing is literally wasting air that may be useful to other people as you're not doing anything meaningful with your life

Worthless piece of scum

Earthworm of the earth

cc pells pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2023
LewisIsADog:

I know you're a burden to your miserable family so please stop stressing them with your existence

You're a nuisance and waste of space to them. You breathing is literally wasting air that may be useful to other people as you're not doing anything meaningful with your life

Worthless piece of scum

Earthworm of the earth

I forgot to mention your kodak9 moniker

Whatever skin you're in online, I will always hunt you you can count on it
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Kodak9(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2023
LewisIsADog:

shut up
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kodak9:
shut up

I hope you d** tonight and you get tortured for all eternity pells

Pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kodak9:
shut up

Have you tried telling your worthless mother to shut up and to close her soakaway vagina 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mumu boy pells pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kodak9:
shut up

He's telling me shut up. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I don't understand. This is what you've been reduced to

Smelly monkey unfortunate filthy animal senseless raggedy rat

Spits
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Spits

Pells pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Pells pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke

Zonefree I know you will not change o.

You will not. Continue to dedicate yourself to trolling me and I promise you solemnly earnestly

Go through this account.

I will mete the same treatment out to you and will be a thorn in your flesh πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

What happened this morning is just a tip of the iceberg

Please I know your foolish stupid buffoon mother no born you well well you hear, so please I want you to come for me later continue looking for my trouble and insulting me and mentioning my moniker to stuffs

You WILL HATE ME

I NOR DEY HIDE FACE

I will give youbthe bitterness you want back in 50 folds in a hundred barrel. I will refer you to Fira09 who is on a sabbatical. You guys should just continue coming for me
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Have you tried telling your worthless mother to shut up and to close her soakaway vagina 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Zonefree shebi your mission is to get us feminists back in line abi and to put people in order

No worries. We will see who will eventually reset each other's brains between me and you

Shey you get the energy and mind for this

I nor dey hide my face do bad like you

I will do the bad you will know it is me because I hate your guts so much.

Please, troll me again. I beg you.
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

NBAYoungBoyNBA
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Spits

NBAYoungBoyNBA
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

NBAYoungBoyNBA your daily meal 😘
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

I hope you d** tonight and you get tortured for all eternity pells

Pells1 pellskodak Orokposowor Eviltwin NBAjunior YbNeverBroke

NBAYoungBoyNBA another serving dolt πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Worthless piece of scum

Earthworm of the earth

NBAYoungBoyNBA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How you see am ode
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by LewisIsADog(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Zonefree I know you will not change o.

You will not. Continue to dedicate yourself to trolling me and I promise you solemnly earnestly

Go through this account.

I will mete the same treatment out to you and will be a thorn in your flesh πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

What happened this morning is just a tip of the iceberg

Please I know your foolish stupid buffoon mother no born you well well you hear, so please I want you to come for me later continue looking for my trouble and insulting me and mentioning my moniker to stuffs

You WILL HATE ME

I NOR DEY HIDE FACE

I will give youbthe bitterness you want back in 50 folds in a hundred barrel. I will refer you to Fira09 who is on a sabbatical. You guys should just continue coming for me

E be like say iamoyindamola wants to be added to the list too πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Wow. Four people at the same time. Interesting.
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by NBAjunior: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
LewisIsADog:

This madman
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Curdlebug(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2023
How do I switch it on outside the pod...any help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans / Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.