Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App (28697 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Banter1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
davodyguy:
Why do people say they will wipe Oraimo cord on others?

Is the cord very strong?
Dude, oraimo gadget are the best. I'm currently using one of their smartwatch oraimo watch2 plus and the battery can last a week. I can't wait for them to start producing phones
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by EmmaLege: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
obadfirst:
Product that bought, the battery doesn't last one hour on call, Oraimo is just overhype

My necklace 4 dey last 5days on single charge. Aje!!!
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by SKYHIGHfx: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Darasinmi1:
Love the device, but Oraimo should reduce their prices

When dem wipe you, you go know grin

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Old format
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by PJtech: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

I need 20 to do giveaway on my birthday in April smiley

In addy sir... i don book a slot out of the 20
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Corroro: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
This earbuds surely ticks all the boxes, the features it carries are really amazing. I should experience this freepod 4 soonest.
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by opey112(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
There delivery period is very bad
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Bobbiee: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by jubrilELsudan: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
24K ONTOP WETIN

I RATHER USE THE MONEY CARRY ASHAWO

Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Reeb2244: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
fola2222:
Please take note.

We need oriamo rice, beans etc.

grin
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

Lemme be no1 on ur list…
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

Happy birthday in advance.

I wish to be a participant..
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by gina445: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2023
nice one
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by gina445: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2023
nice one
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Elisha111157(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

happy birthday in advance sir, I desire to be part of the beneficiary sir
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Cj4charles(m): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Oraimo is the current best I have the Freepod 3, a single charge last more than a week and not to mention my Oraimo Clipper which does the same
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Mbaku(m): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2023
noble2faith:

I am also April born. On the 18 is my birthday.
April 19th here smiley
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Wennerhood(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

Happy birthday in advance and I will like to be part of the give away chief
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by haniejay(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Oraimo free pods 4 available
Payment on delivery in Lagos
22,000 Naira only
-
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Emarex: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
This oraimo free pod 4, is it suitable for online classes, google meet, and zoom meetings?

cc Abiodunspectre, MrDoGood
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2023
EmmaLege:

Dem dey para gan 🥵🥵🥵

Walahi
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Cyril44: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:
Where can I buy this?

BRO I DAY NO FORGET ME OOH
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by MrDoGood(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Emarex:
This oraimo free pod 4, is it suitable for online classes, google meet, and zoom meetings?

Yes.
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by CartelKenneth: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Useless Chinese crap products
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Inali: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Times withonumber, I've always said tha Oraimo is the best that there is in the smartphine accessory industry.

None is coming close especially with this Oraimo free pod 4
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Inali: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
davodyguy:

Is the cord very strong?
it's is strong and durable. No matter how you use it, it will still work without failing
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Pells: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Ff
My son how are you
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pells:

My son how are you
yo my man's what's happenin'?
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by enoch273: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Factfinder1:
How much is it
It costs 21,900 only, in addition to that first 300 orders will get a free oraimo smart clipper.
Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by enoch273: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
putmanj146:
How much??
21,900 from their official store. Link below my signature.

Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Iyeeshaar(f): 4:58am On Apr 04, 2023
davodyguy:

Is the cord very strong?

Because oriamo cord is very strong,the person will definitely fill it and your cord will remain the same but the person wouldn't 😂

Re: Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App by Iyeeshaar(f): 5:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Emarex:

Yes it is, this oriamo free pods will solve all your needs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.